Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? (502 Views)

The Next U.S President (POTUS) / Why Is POTUS The Most Hated Man Alive? / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm forced to ask where's VictorUSA?
That boy is the most uninformed pro-west commenter.He can sacrifice his life for the sake of Americagrin attaching USA to his moniker tells it allcheesy
Dude's really intelligent, but he need to learn from bosses in the house.

As a guest, I saw his comments on every thread defending America with every bit of his strength and knowledge.

I usually see the dude arguing with people who knows better than he.I've seen him argue with the likes of seunny4lif sunboy ken6488 shogsman Drenimacurs baralatie Teeazer4 sapientia DerrickzB and still counting...

Since I joined nairaland I've not seen his comment.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
RichProminent:
I'm forced to ask where's VictorUSA?
That boy is the most uninformed pro-west commenter.He can sacrifice his life for the sake of Americagrin attaching USA to his moniker tells it allcheesy
Dude's really intelligent, but he need to learn from bosses in the house.

As a guest, I saw his comments on every thread defending America with every bit of his strength and knowledge.

I usually see the dude arguing with people who knows better than he.I've seen him argue with the likes of seunny4lif sunboy ken6488 shogsman Drenimacurs baralatie Teeazer4 sapientia DerrickzB and still counting...

Since I joined nairaland I've not seen his comment.
SHE IS IN THE U.S RIGHT NOW, UNLIKE THE PUTARDS WHO WON'T EVER DARE REQUESTING RUSSIAN VISA .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
SHE IS IN THE U.S RIGHT NOW, UNLIKE THE PUTARDS WHO WON'T EVER DARE REQUESTING RUSSIAN VISA .
Kai! say true!
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
RichProminent:
Kai! say true!
SHE CREATED A NEW ACCT AND POSTD IT HERE.
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
I’m too am surprised, he disappeared even when he is very annoying grin grin

His own pro USA don’t have other options cheesy cheesy
Oh, he said something about travelling to USA.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
SHE CREATED A NEW ACCT AND POSTD IT HERE.
I miss his comments, honestly. I thought he's a guy.He's male.
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2022
RichProminent:
I miss his comments, honestly. I thought he's a guy.He's male.
I asked her if she is nt a man , bt she no reply. she left the fight for igbofam to fight alone
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by shogsman(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
You're not even smart enough to know he's a guy.yet you abuse people

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
shogsman:

You're not even smart enough to know he's a guy.yet you abuse people
ARE U DUMB OR WHAT ? DID U SAW THE THREAD SHE CREATED WITH A FEMALE MONIKER ?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I asked her if she is nt a man , bt she no reply. she left the fight for igbofam to fight alone
Ok.he's a 19-yr-old boy.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
He ended up failing jamb! Someone that was clearly advised to go and read his books for his exams. He was clearly delusional, shey na Russia/Ukraine/USA he wan go write for jamb? He boasted he would post his results after it’s out, now he has run away, pity!

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by ken6488(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Everything is not about visa, so you just confirm you have been fighting for visa, slave mentality

We fight for humanity

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by ken6488(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
USA cheesy Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
ken6488:
Everything is not about visa, so you just confirm you have been fighting for visa, slave mentality

We fight for humanity
Cry cry baby
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by sunboy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:

I wish I know where he’s at… would want to hang out with him sometime
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by Kelvin3476: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
sunboy:

I DNT KNOW OH
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by tonididdy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
sunboy:

Hang out as gaybrellas grin
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
He prolly failed his jamb exams and now reality has hit him.
He was 17yrs old!
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
redseason:
He ended up failing jamb! Someone that was clearly advised to go and read his books for his exams. He was clearly delusional, shey na Russia/Ukraine/USA he wan go write for jamb? He boasted he would post his results after it’s out, now he has run away, pity!
He posted it several times. You mean someone who scored almost 300 failed?
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by RichProminent(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
tonididdy:
He prolly failed his jamb exams and now reality has hit him.
He was 17yrs old!
Don't 4get he quoted you with his score: something 280something.
Re: Where Is Victorusa:the Future Potus? by sunboy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Hang out as gaybrellas grin

Dumbo!

(1) (Reply)

US Quietly Urges Russian Fertilizer Deals To Unlock Grain Trade / Russian/Ukrainian War Contributing To Nigeria’s Food Insecurity / Unidentified Airborne Object Spotted Off China's East Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.