Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

LANDLORD 1000: Become A Landlord With N1,000. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LANDLORD 1000: Become A Landlord With N1,000. (204 Views)

If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / PROMO ENDED ON THE 7TH OF MAY: Become A Landlord With N20K / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LANDLORD 1000: Become A Landlord With N1,000. by MiracleWater: 6:34am On Jun 11, 2022
LANDLORD 1000: Become a Landlord With N1,000.

1. If you pay N1,000 Daily to us, we will help you to become a Landlord ANYWHERE you like in Nigeria.

2. All Payments by you will be acknowledged, confirmed and documented by us.

3. One Month After you have started paying N1,000 Daily to us, LAND OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT will be prepared for you to make you a Prospective Lanlord in any place of your choice in Nigeria.

4. You can make ADVANCE PAYMENT of Your Daily Payment anytime you have money to do so.

5. When you have Paid HALF COST of the Land, you will be allowed to POSSESS the Land with Full Documentation in Your Name, PLUS Agreement on how you will BALANCE the remaining Half Payment.

6. We can also help you to BUILD YOUR HOUSE through our "Landlord 1000" Program.

7. EXPRESS SERVICE: You can INCREASE Your Daily Payment to ANY AMOUNT you like if you want to Possess your land/house FASTER AND QUICKER.

8. We help you to get land/house with CORRECT DOCUMENTS.

9. We help you to get CORRECT PRICE for the kind of land/house you need.

10. If for any reason, you are NOT able to complete payment for the land/house we help you to buy, you will FORFEIT the land/house and your money will be REFUNDED to you With In Interest.

11. We work with Government Agencies, Lawyers, Building Experts and Financiers to operate this "Landlord 1000" Program successfully.

12. FOR MORE DETAILS, Ask Us Questions Here, Contact Us, OR drop your WhatsApp Number here for us to contact you.

13. This "Landlord 1000" PROGRAM is Organized by Miracle Water Christian Ministry, Benin City.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: LANDLORD 1000: Become A Landlord With N1,000. by cenaman(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2022
I need a land in banana island, so if I paid 1k daily for 1yr, I will became a landlord in banana island, abi?
Re: LANDLORD 1000: Become A Landlord With N1,000. by MiracleWater: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
cenaman:
I need a land in banana island, so if I paid 1k daily for 1yr, I will became a landlord in banana island, abi?

We did NOT state general time limit to pay the N1,000 Daily.

The value of the property will determine how long you pay N1,000 Daily.

Banana island property will take VERY LONG to complete payment at N1,000 Daiy. That means MORE THAN N1,000 Daily will be required for Banana Island property.

"Landlord 1000" Program is a REASONABLE Program run with PRACTICAL WISDOM.

(1) (Reply)

AME Advisors | Accounting Firm In Dublin (ireland) - Accounting Services / SOLD A plot of land in Gemade estate Egbeda lagos @ N76 million / Available Plots For Land In Royal Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.