Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi (42570 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by gridtek(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2022
How do you people even think sad so to be able to put thread in a needle will make a good president.

melonsgroup:
My friend said: He'll vote for TINUBU if he can put thread in a needle!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Britishpea: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Toks2008:
You will always be the Champion. Your case will never be that of "The best president Nigeria never had"

You still remain the best choice that would have given APC victory on a platter of Diamond and ultimately lead Nigeria into a better tomorrow but as i wrote earlier, the closed indirect primaries have never produced any efficient candidate in the history of Nigeria.

You are still young and even if you will be the oldest president to ever rule Nigeria, I strongly believe that in no distant future, you will still be Nigeria president if Jesus tarries.

Every progressive Nigerian who believes that Nigeria belongs to all of us and that the future of our kids and unborn generation should never be used as compensation or to be gifted to anyone who believes it is his entitlement say a big thank you for your boldness and sacrifice.

GOD BLESS THE VICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO AND GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Prof is your candidate no doubt and nobody can change your mind about it. You can respect him and his Valour. But when you say best President Nigeria never had, there are no justifications towards that yet. His impact hasn’t been felt. He heads the economic committee in the country and we all know what’s about it today. Not righting him off in totality, but you might need to lecture us on why he’s the best president Nigeria never had. The likes of Awolowo and MKO were referred to as such and we know their track records both in the public sector and private sectors respectively. Remember being sagacious academically doesn’t put anyone in the light of a great achiever in politics and governance . In fact, some of the few academic we had in power didn’t do well from GEJ to Fayemi and more. Eloquence isn’t governance or wherewithal. I make bold to say Tinubu will do well than Osinbajo as a president.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Oladeee11: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum
Remarkable54: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Okobola146: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I hope he will stop interfering in Lagos state politics, the process that produced him as APC candidate was transparent

He wouldn't have been APC flag bearer if buhari had interfered
he won't, the modafoka sees Lagos state as one of his companies being managed for him by whoever is the governor
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by MartinsD12(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Ijaycool:
Just watch how someone will come here to attack Obi.

If they try to make you think that the desire for a good Nigeria can’t work. Never mind them. It is a strategy. Get your PVC we are doing a revolution, idio.ts are left behind.

Don’t believe them when they say ‘Obi cannot win’
They can attack all they want but don't take away the fact that apc and PDP knows Peter obi is a big threat to 2023 , the revolution is real , they feel the presence of peter obi , they know billions of people are with him and when they they say they have money to intimidate obi I laugh , Anambra state business billionaires alone are enough to sponsor obi financially we don't have problem already donation made from people around the world has risen to 25billion naira still counting, we are fully prepared for them .

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by gridtek(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2022
I have been saying this, Obi will only get Ibo people's vote.
If only this people understand the votes coming from the North, they will know they are jokers.

APCnaPDP:

What slave mentality? Elections are not won on twitter. How will Obi garner votes in Kano? Please explain this to me?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by wildernessVoice: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2022
What Nelson Mandela said to Nigerians in 2007

“You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history...?

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by 27Pushing30: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I hope he will stop interfering in Lagos state politics, the process that produced him as APC candidate was transparent

If Donald duke had been smart enough to interfere in C/river politics, perhaps by now all his legacy projects - especially in the area of tourism would not be abandoned by now
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Benwallt(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Nairalandar:
I hear
No 2by2 around to redress this picture? On an ibo boy o. Humans are complicated
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Teryfik(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Why is Amaechi looking and sitting like a lady being wooed by a Yoruba demon �
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by PoliteActivist: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

Obviously.
This is NOT a tribal affair at all. This is a generational REBELLION!
Nigerians just went through 8 years of hell with a sick old man.
Now they are being presented with two OLD, extremely corrupt THIEVES, one of whom is obviously sick.
Nigerians, especially the youth, know the only antidote is Obi. Hence the movement everyone can feel and sense
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by soojar(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by richie3384: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Tonnierichy(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:

Lol. Na Tinubu get Lagos. Ko gedifok

We wen get the land no complain. Asiwaju lo kan

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Springboot: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:
His visit will be fruitless,he is wasting his time.

Tinubu will not Smell Aso rock,he will only liquidate Lagos State revenue because of his greedy ambition.

Anybody close to shaky shaky grandpa should advise him to rest,they youths are now OBIdient.

Same way you said he won't get the ticket, we all want Peter Obi but there's no single chance of peter Obi winning the 2023 elections, is it the same hausa /Fulani you curse daily that will vote for him? Stop allowing twitter polls deceive you.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

You talk too much. So you my own people can called Tinubu Yoruba president, Atiku Fulani president but now Obi is not Igbo president but Nigeria president baa?

Good as you called Obi a mechanic nice one then go and open mechanic workshop for him then so we can hear word for crying out loud?

Obi has good economy plan because he saved 75billion in Anambra so Atiku has no economy plan, Tinubu has no economy plan, kwankwaso has no economy plan baa only Obi know how to plan economy isn't?

Pls biko say something else all these nonsense qualities you are given to Obi other aspirants has done far better than him biko all these shit hold no ground and I'm not buying it a bit.

I'm no longer interested in any Saint ruling Nigeria the way Buhari was painted as saint infact became a demigod with no blemished see where it landed us I don't want Saint anymore I want normal human with balls to first annihilate these fula bastards invading our space.

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by IbadeHQ: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Badgers14 post=113689570] Tinubu's visits to all this people is just classic politicking..

However, Nigerians have seen it all before and will not fall for it this time.

At this stage, all this people he is visiting don't even have influence in their own state under the APC mandate.

Check Rivers state.. does Amaechi command more mercenaries than Wike the PDP guy?

Ebonyi state with Umahi, SE will never vote APC even if Pope Francis was running under APC.

Osibanjo is from Ogun state and in as much as Tinubu is a political heavyweight in SW.. he is not well received in Ogun state.

Kwara state.. with the combined force and mercenaries of Saraki and Dino, they can do a big damage and neutralize the force of Yahaya Bello.

People will never vote APC in general after all they have been through under 8 years of Buhari.

In this election, Peter Obi will do well in SE, split SS with PDP.
Then depending on Obi's running mate, say he picked someone out of Kwankwanso's camp, then he will inflict heavy damage on the northern votes and pick up crumbs here and there in SW. The election will be tight.

But if PDP, NNPP and LP form a coalition.
Well then it is game over for APC. But in the Alliance, Obi have to be the president for it to make sense.

Presidency is not won on nairaland. The people that decide who gets what are in the core north, unfortunately they're illiterates. All these gibberish won't take PO anywhere. If you want PO to win this election, pls go there and speak to them in a language they understand. Is not by attacking people who doesn't share your views. For all you know your people back home may not even vote for PO. Ojukwu is a clear example. Lemme even ask, are you sure Soludo is supporting PO? You guys have work to do ooo.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by BabanawanGod: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Ijaycool:
Just watch how someone will come here to attack Obi.

If they try to make you think that the desire for a good Nigeria can’t work. Never mind them. It is a strategy. Get your PVC we are doing a revolution, idio.ts are left behind.

Don’t believe them when they say ‘Obi cannot win’
If you have information on how people can register share to us thanksW
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by sucess001(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Toks2008:
You will always be the Champion. Your case will never be that of "The best president Nigeria never had"

You still remain the best choice that would have given APC victory on a platter of Diamond and ultimately lead Nigeria into a better tomorrow but as i wrote earlier, the closed indirect primaries have never produced any efficient candidate in the history of Nigeria.

You are still young and even if you will be the oldest president to ever rule Nigeria, I strongly believe that in no distant future, you will still be Nigeria president if Jesus tarries.

Every progressive Nigerian who believes that Nigeria belongs to all of us and that the future of our kids and unborn generation should never be used as compensation or to be gifted to anyone who believes it is his entitlement say a big thank you for your boldness and sacrifice.

GOD BLESS THE VICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO AND GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

If atiku wins....after his tenure ...the clamour for a Yoruba president will be very loud and who else then? Tinubu would have been too old (if alive). And PYO would be 73. (Assuming atiku spends 8 yrs)2 yrs younger than atiku currently.

Atiku must win this.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Roysnickz: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Toks2008:

I never wanted to commend on your posts initially but you keep writing this over and over on different threads. Perhaps, you created a thread about Osinbajo's independent candidature where you argued strongly that the Professor is the ultimate solution to Nigerian's problems. Your action once again confirms how daft the average Nigerian is.
To start with, there is no provision for an independent candidature in the 1999 Constitution as amended. This fact alone goes a long way in exposing your ignorance of the Nigerian government, law, and governance. Thus, you are not in a good position to talk about the subject matter. Come to think of it, if you are not exposed and enlightened enough to know the position of Nigerian laws on election candidacy, how do you want Nigerians to trust your exposure and critical thinking to logically rather than emotionally arriving at a presidential material for the nation.
Perhaps, you don't know the Osinbajo you advocate well. Perhaps, the same people around him who you castigate for not supporting him to emerge the APC candidate know him much better than you do. Perhaps, the Buharis, the Tinubus, etc know the professor of law better than you.
Come to think of it, the Prof did not come from either the sky or outside Nigeria to contest for covet position. On the contrary, Mr. Osinbajo has been in government for the past seven years. What are his footprints in the sand of time in the past seven years?
Isn't it ironic for a man who is the second in command in one of the most retrogressive governments in Nigeria to be the very solution to Nigerians' problem? Oh! Young man, please, sit up. I mean, you can do better than this level of reasoning.
Where was he at those times Nigeria needed a sane mind the most? Where was he when the Aso Rock Chapel was closed and brought down by this government? What was his position on the unpopular Ruga, Ranches, etc policy of this government? Where was the Rev gentleman when the government took a disastrous decision about the end SARS protesters? There is no doubt, a lot of questions to ask.
You can easily say the Prof was afraid of the cabal to either act or talk, but the question of loyalty will then chip in. Where lays the loyalty of this eloquent Prof? To Nigeria and Nigerian or to Buhari and the cabal? Did he swore to be loyal to Nigeria or the cabal? Did he swore to protect the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria or to protect the interest of the cabal? Where is his sense of patriotism?
As the Vice President of Nigeria, the Pastor is the head of the country's economic team. How has the Nigerian economy fared under his watch? I remember the popular campaign slogan during their election campaign 'Buhari will be in charge of security and Osinbajo will handle the economy. Young man, how has the economy fared under Osinbajo?
Young man, please, stop being delusional. Know this today, Mr. Osinbajo is just your regular Nigerian politician, a weak one at that. There is nothing extraordinary about the Pastor. He is just a product of social media hype.
Young men, know this, and no peace. with the situation in Nigeria right now, it's very difficult to find a single Nigeria with the magical wane and Midas touch Prof Osinbajo is projected to possess.
Nigeria is, however, blessed with very few Nigerians who although not being saints have a proven track record, both in the strength of character, integrity patriotism, and truthfulness as well as in government and governance as regards economy, policy formulation, and implementation, social engineering, etc. Me Osinbajo is not in this league.
You can for sure count Mr. Peter Obi as one. Although he is currently being hype. He is no doubt frugal. There is also Dr. Akinwumi Adesina and a few others but not Osinbajo.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by nnamdi640: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Gandollar and Thievenubu. It is a pity that some set of people still support people like this, later they will be telling us how corrupt pdp members are forgetting that this two were caught red handed based on the issue of corruption. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by laughitall(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Badgers14:
Tinubu's visits to all this people is just classic politicking..

However, Nigerians have seen it all before and will not fall for it this time.

At this stage, all this people he is visiting don't even have influence in their own state under the APC mandate.

Check Rivers state.. does Amaechi command more mercenaries than Wike the PDP guy?

Ebonyi state with Umahi, SE will never vote APC even if Pope Francis was running under APC.

Osibanjo is from Ogun state and in as much as Tinubu is a political heavyweight in SW.. he is not well received in Ogun state.

Kwara state.. with the combined force and mercenaries of Saraki and Dino, they can do a big damage and neutralize the force of Yahaya Bello.

People will never vote APC in general after all they have been through under 8 years of Buhari.

In this election, Peter Obi will do well in SE, split SS with PDP.
Then depending on Obi's running mate, say he picked someone out of Kwankwanso's camp, then he will inflict heavy damage on the northern votes and pick up crumbs here and there in SW. The election will be tight.

But if PDP, NNPP and LP form a coalition.
Well then it is game over for APC. But in the Alliance, Obi have to be the president for it to make sense.

same nonsense analysis you typed before the primaries .. Asiwaju is the Next president of Nigeria ..
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Akmike1983: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu sabi the game politics!!!! I cut cap for the man
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Grandkay21(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
That left hand he is always hiding.

This man get partial stroke oh hmm
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Bomboiy: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Springboot:

Same way you said he won't get the ticket, we all want Peter Obi but there's no single chance of peter Obi winning the 2023 elections, is it the same hausa /Fulani you curse daily that will vote for him? Stop allowing twitter polls deceive you.

If you want Peter Obi then support him.

We should start voting for credible candidates instead of people we think will win.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by pharmaking: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Awon omo Igbo yen o ni like what is happening.

As usual, they expected APC to scatter since 2013, but inna, our party is waxing stronger.

Go and market ya peter and atuku.

Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by pacespot(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
I feel like this nairaland is being bankrolled by some Tinubu's supporters to some extent
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by kingyakos: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Is Gandollar the campaign DG of Tinubu
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
Stop this nonsense, Peter OBItuary Pandora is a yiibo candidate. He has no support in SW, in the entire north, and most likely more than 75% in SS are not for him. So, who is he?

The moment he left PDP for Labor tells me he is not a strategist. Go ask Atiku, he would tell you that he shouldn't have left PDP. Oga, your Obi Pandora will chop cain. Just wait and see.
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Yemi Osinbajo had been my favorite before EndSars saga. A man who did nothing then will not be able to do anything if he becomes the president. What he should have done was to resign, but he was hoping to be the president, so he took the craps and dined with the devil.

Also, Yemi shared dollars too; therefore, he is exactly like others.

Listen to me, Tinubu is not my candidate and I may not vote in the coming election (I am still studying situation in ground). Also, Atiku is not. Please, do not even mention Peter Obi Pandora. If I start, yiibo will say I am against them. But since I know Obi Pandora is a failure, there is no need to even say much about him. The race is btw Tinubu and Atiku. So, the question is who am I voting for? Or am I voting? Those two guys...hmmmm.

When it comes to economics and building a nation's wealth , Tinubu is more experienced than Yemi. Take it or leave it. Yemi is smart, but he is just involving himself with numbers and economics, but Tinubu has been a wealth builder all his life.

Did you hear that he said he is allocating 25% of his budget to Education? He knows the trouble in Buhari's regime which Osinbajo himself left untouched. Lol. AASU SSANU, and students are following him. Take it or leave it. Imagine....Atiku quickly released an economic plan too after reading Tinubu's. Lol. Did he do it when he ran with Obi against Buhari in 2015? But yesterday, he ran to print yamayama promise...read the article na...he was just saying rubbish. Nothing to even measure his promises. But Tinubu said...I will allocate this % of my budget to achieve this growth % with this duration. This statement can be measured objectively. Gbam! That's a strategist for you.

The battle has begun to be the educational minister of Tinubu. Can you see how a strategist work? Those 11 northern govs will start eyeing educational ministry. Lol.. trust me, more objective plans are coming out from Tinubu.

The only challenge I have with the man is that las las, he will still accumulate wealth for himself...and he will allow agberos to prosper more. See...dem go full Abuja very soon ...lol.. grin

The truth is that Osinbajo is not a better option than the men I have described above..
Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Jesuslvzme(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Jagaban "Nigeria CR7"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.