Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,891 members, 7,824,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

2023 Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Prediction (1004 Views)

See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True / Win 2k Airtime 25th February 2023 Prediction / 2023 Prediction. I Saw It Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2022
As we all know that 2023 general election is just some month from now,these are the things that will happen before,during and after election.

1 Tinubu will pick Northern Muslim vice and it will generate alot of noise on all social media

2 Atiku will pick his vice from south and ohaneze ndigbo will spit fire and later atikulate

3 Peter Obi will choose his vipe from North, probably a Muslim North

4 majority of Yorubas will be rooting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

5 minority of Igbo will be rooting for Peter Gregory Obi

6 Majority of Igbo will vote Atiku

7 Simeon ekpa will announce sit at home during campaign and election day

8 some people will die from innocent gun carrying angel unknown gun men

9 ipob sympathizer on Nairaland will blame Tinubu for it,that he's scared of Peter Obi and he's the one sponsor unknown gun men they've been hailing since 1889bc era

10 Tinubu will defeat Atiku(note Peter Obi is not in equation at all because he will come distance 4th behind sowore).

11 cry of rigging will rent social media place for some month

12 some people will come with another conspiracy theory of how Fulani cabal will use supreme Court to deal with Tinubu

13 some people will finally go back to their anthem of Biafra or death.

This thread is not for troll please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2022
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Prediction by BabydiHot(f): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:
As we all know that 2023 general election is just some month from now,these are the things that will happen before,during and after election.

1 Tinubu will pick Northern Muslim vice and it will generate alot of noise on all social media

2 Atiku will pick his vice from south and ohaneze ndigbo will spit fire and later atikulate

9 ipob sympathizer on Nairaland will blame Tinubu for it,that he's scared of Peter Obi and he's the one sponsor unknown gun men they've been hailing since 1889bc era

10 Tinubu will defeat Atiku(note Peter Obi is not in equation at all because he will come distance 4th behind sowore).

12 some people will come with another conspiracy theory of how Fulani cabal will use supreme Court to deal with Tinubu

trash

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

trash

Guy is that all you have to say to this beautiful thread?well let me call on Noble mod mynd44 to push this to front page.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:
grin

You know all I stated up there are fact.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by BabydiHot(f): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Guy is that all you have to say to this beautiful thread?well let me call on Noble mod mynd44 to push this to front page.
I'm not guy please
Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm not guy please

But you're,even your gbola go small like omo Inagungrin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

You know all I stated up there are fact.

Let me add, if Obi get 5 million votes, it means there could be massive rigging in SE.

You have no idea how many Igbo's that have relocated from SE since UGM started their madness. Potential voters displaced

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm not guy please

Hi, my baby, don't mind that guy
Comment ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

Let me add, if Obi get 5 million votes, it means there could be massive rigging in SE.

You have no idea how many Igbo's that have relocated from SE since UGM started their madness. Potential nvoters displaced

Who will rig for Pandora's thief when every sensible Igbo will soon be atikulatinggrin.even for agulu Atiku go beat that useless criminalgrin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by melonsgroup: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2022
My friend said: He'll vote for TINUBU if he can put thread in a needle!
Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Who will rig for Pandora's thief when every sensible Igbo will soon be atikulatinggrin.even for agulu Atiku go beat that useless criminalgrin

Obi's supporters will need to wear lipstick for mouth before telling us about him.

They must first swallow all the bunkum they have vomited about others before listening to them.

So a day like this will come when they will be needing others support after attacking them unnecessary. They are even yet to have remorse about their past and present utterances.

Me sha know say some people can't work against the interest of SW and believe things will remain the same after the election.. Ko jo

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2022
The good part about Obi's presidency, it brings back lost hope about Nigeria by some Igbo's but the real question is, would they be able to sustain the returning lost hope should Obi loss the election, would Nigeria still be a zoo cos I don't think Obi is contesting for president of the zoo or?

In Post Malone's voice

Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

Obi's supporters will need to wear lipstick for mouth before telling us about him.

They must first swallow all the bunkum they have vomited about others before listening to them.

So a day like this will come when they will be needing others support after attacking them unnecessary. They are even yet to have remorse about their past and present utterances.

Me sha know say some people can't work against the interest of SW and believe things will remain the same after the election.. Ko jo
They have absolutely no way to hurt south west,they've been trying since Jesus era to hurt south west,they failed each time they tried and they will fail again,we are not mate in anything so I don't see any competition between us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:
They have absolutely no way to hurt south west,they've been trying since Jesus era to hurt south west,they failed each time they tried and they will fail again,we are not mate in anything so I don't see any competition between us.

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
melonsgroup:
My friend said: He'll vote for TINUBU if he can put thread in a needle!

Your type dey have friend?grin wonder Sha never end.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:
The good part about Obi's presidency, it brings back lost hope about Nigeria by some Igbo's but the real question is, would they be able to sustain the returning lost hope should Obi loss the election, would Nigeria still be a zoo cos I don't think Obi is contesting for president of the zoo or?

In Post Malone's voice

Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away

They will soon be disturbing you and I with zoo must fall when Pandora man fail to win single stategrin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin[quote author=helinues post=113689245][/quote]
Re: 2023 Prediction by helinues: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

They will soon be disturbing you and I with zoo must fall when Pandora man fail to win single stategrin

You should know say I dey lako, remember say my new chieftaincy title ceremony is coming soon. I go invite you as comrade.

The Oni Jogbon of Ijogbon land. grin

You know that boy princeofLagos have been upgraded from Prince to King. Na same day we go do the ceremony.

His own title na Oba n'le Iro of Iro land ( King of Iro land)

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

You should know say I dey lako, remember say my new chieftaincy title ceremony is coming soon. I go invite you as comrade.

The Oni Jogbon of Ijogbon land. grin

You know that boy princeofLagos have been upgraded from Prince to King. Na same day we go do the ceremony.

His own title na Oba n'le Iro of Iro land ( King of Iro land)

we're BATtified ready for your ceremony comrade,invite us and we will be there to make the day colorful.
Re: 2023 Prediction by Balogunodua(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

grin grin

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

grin grin

In Ernest

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by Balogunodua(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

In Ernest
They will come with full force comrade....but we gat your back grin

Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

They will come with full force comrade....but we gat your back grin

Me nah confirm badt guy,I fear no foes and killing them give me joygrin
Re: 2023 Prediction by Balogunodua(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Me nah confirm badt guy,I fear no foes and killing them give me joygrin
Hahahaha.... grin

Table don set.... mke dem come Colet wotowoto grin
Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Hahahaha.... grin

Table don set.... mke dem come Colet wotowoto grin

We're fully ready to give them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
fine prediction sha...i still wonder why no pastor or man of God has come out to tell us who the Lord showed to them that will win the elections!
Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
fine prediction sha...i still wonder why no pastor or man of God has come out to tell us who the Lord showed to them that will win the elections!

They will by December

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prediction by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hehehehe haffaze

Nothing to add really grin
Re: 2023 Prediction by haffaze777(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
haffaze777:

1,2,3 fulfilled remain 4 to 13

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: God Will Destroy Everyone Responsible For Killing In South East. / Ifeanyi Ubah Confirms Death Of DSS, Police Personnel, Aides In Sunday’s Attack / Tinubu Finally Releases His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.