Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly (531 Views)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly by Ennyhorlah: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Car Tracking Business Is A Goldmine But Only Few People Knows About It

Earn 200-300k Monthly By Installing Trackers In People's Cars

Wait, Let Me Tell You How It Works And How You Can Also Start Making Extra Income Monthly.

If You've Been Paying Attention To The News And Happenings In Nigeria Lately, You'll Know That The Rate Of Insecurity In Nigeria Has Increased Significantly.

With The Current Rate Of Insecurities In Nigeria, People Are Looking For Ways To Secure Not Only Their Lives, But Also Their Beloved Properties (Houses And Cars).

At Least, If You Can't Save Their Houses, You Can Be The Messiah They Need To Secure Their Cars, And They'll Pay You Any Amount For It.

As A Car Tracker Installer, You Offer To Protect One Of People’s Most Cherished Property - cars.
And I Can Tell You For Free, That People Would Beg You To Take Their Money, If You Offer To Protect Their Most Priced Property.

I Am A Final Year Student In FUTA, And I Got Into Car Tracking Business During My IT Last Year After My uncle's "Dream Car" Was Stolen On His Way To Visit His Fiancée In Port Harcourt.

All Effort To Find It Proved Abortive, And Police Couldn't Do Anything.

Yearly, About 1 Million Cars Are Stolen Worldwide, And About 3700 In Nigeria, While Only About 40% Are Ever Recovered.

My Uncle's Car Happened To Be One Of Those That Were Never Recovered.

I Learnt Tracker Installation From An Online Training After This Painful Incidence.

And So Far I've Done Over 200 Installations, And Recovered 3 Stolen Cars.

I Have Made 7 Figures In Income As Well.

Now Enough Of The Stories, Let's Get Into Business

WHAT IS CAR TRACKING BUSINESS?
This Involves Monitoring The Location Of A Truck, Car Or Any Moving Vehicle Using The Gps System. Widely Deployed To Keep Track Of Truck Fleets, Vehicle Tracking Ensures That The Vehicles Are Being Used Properly And That They Can Be Recovered In The Event They Are Stolen.

In Layman Term, It Simply Means You Put GPS Trackers In Secret Places In Peoples Cars And The Owners Can Control And Monitor The Location Of The Cars From Their Phone Or Computer.

WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
Your Customers Are The Everyday People Who Want To Keep Their Cars Safe From Being Stolen Or Hijacked (Remember My Uncle's Dream Car That Was Stolen?). Your Customers Are Government Organizations, Transport Companies, Logistic Companies, Banks, Schools, And Other Big Corporations (These Ones Have A Lot Of Cars Which They'll Give To You As A Contract).

HOW DO YOU NOW MAKE 300K A MONTH?
I Can’t Believe You’d Still Ask That. But I Will Show Now

You’re Paid Up To #40,000 For Installing A Car Tracker In One Car For Only 2 Hours.

Let’s Do The Math;

40k For One Installation, For The Sake Of This Example, Let’s Say You Do 2 Installations In A Day-

That Is 2 X 40k… #80,000 In A Day!

Then Multiply That By 1 Week…by 1 Month.

Now Imagine What That Extra Extra Cash From Installing Trackers Would Do For You…

DO YOU KNOW THE BEST PART?
You Don’t Need Any Experience Or A School Certificate…

Or Any Technical Or Computer Skills…

You Only Need 3-4 Hours A Week…

Some Cheap Tools

And A Determination To Increase Your Finances, To The Level You Don’t Have To Do Complex Math In Your Head Before You Spend Money.

For Me, I Easily Make More Than 350k Monthly, Installing Car Trackers Just 2-3 Hours Only Weekends.

Won't You Also Like To Be Earning Up To N300,00 Monthly In This Crazy Economy That Is About To Get Worse.

Car Tracking Installation Business Is A Hot Cake And Many People Would Pay You Huge Money For It.

Another Amazing Thing About Tracker Installation Is:
You Can Decide To Work Only On Weekends Or In Your Spare Time And Still Make More Than 200k Every Month.
You Don’t Need Any Engineering Knowledge
You Don’t Even Need Any Technical Knowledge
You Don’t Need To Know Anything About Cars
You Don’t Even Need To Know How To Drive A Car
Or Even A University Degree, Or Any School Certificate At That.

As A Car Tracker Installer, You Offer To Protect One Of People’s Most Cherished Property - cars.
And I Can Tell You For Free, That People Would Beg You To Take Their Money, If You Offer To Protect Their Most Priced Property.

The Funny Thing Is That There Are Only A Few Tracker Installers In The Country. People Overlook This ‘on-a-regular’ Money Printing Business And Keep Chasing After Businesses That Are Over Saturated{everybody Is Doing The Same Thing} That Are Not Even In High Demand.

Now To The Final Part
This Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme, So If You're Ready To Do The Needful And Get To Work And Improve Your Financial Situation

we Have Made Everything So Easy For You, By Creating A Step-by-step Car Tracker Online Mentorship Program. That Reveals Exactly How Anybody, Even A Grandpa Can Start To Profit 200k+ Monthly Installing Car Trackers
How To Install Trackers In The Car
The Simple Tools You Need To Start This Business
Where To Buy These Trackers For Cheap And Sell For High Profit
Where And How To Find And Attract High Paying Customers

So Far, We've Trained Over 100 People From Different States In Nigeria Who Are Now Doing Extremely Well.

Want To Start Making Money Too?

To Learn More And Access This Life Changing Training

Call/WhatsApp [url]/2348166594171[/url]

Re: How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business & Earn 200-300k Monthly by Ennyhorlah: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CAR TRACKING BUSINESS, SEND ME A CALL/WHATSAPP - 234816659417

(1) (Reply)

Need Snapchat Account Pls Dm If You Have For Sale 1yr + / What Is The Fastest Way To Make $5000 Within 3 Months? / Do You Need Help Getting A Propfirm Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.