Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi (197 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Zetra7: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Hearing these insane words makes me realise that there is something fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians..

With thousands slaughtered in that last 10 years by fellow Nigerians , millions of deaths linked to poor health, road , Electricity and other infrastructures , you probably think we have come to that stage where we will all together say NEVER AGAIN..

Even some delegates that nominated these old fools died in car accident while going home.. This is about us and the future of our kids..

Yet you see youths jublilating and exalting ATIKU AND TINUBU, WHAT'S WRONG GUYS

I can understand if you will benefit directly from their leadership, it's called Selfishness and not a crime but how for the sake of God can you , a common man stand for hail these guys

In APC, there was option of Osibanjo, in PDP they had other smart options , now we have Peter Obi and Kwankwanso, is it not better we support these last 2 who have proved themselves.

Must we vote according to region, even if you're from SW , what's wrong with your vote going to the right candidate??

If you're from NE , must it be for ATIKU

We are talking about competency guys, Terrible things are happening in this nation, don't allow it get to you or your children before you realise that these old fools has nothing to offer you...

It's not PETER OBI's fault that he can from the SE, he could have come from SW, NW and so on...

It's a collapsing nation, Atiku's presidency will only break it down while Tinubu's presidency will finish it off .

BUHARI thought it was easy, now he understood fully that he lacked the capacity and only waiting for his time to go home.

Can Nigeria afford another 8 years of sheer cluelessness? Have listened carefully to all these old fools, it's all about power for them..

Imagine GOV Ganduje clinging to Tinubu and SEN Dino Melaye with Atiku, is that the best the nation can do??

Southern youths let's put this division behind us and stand by PETER OBI , FOR ONCE LETS TELL THE ELITES THAT POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE OTHERWISE WHEN THEY FINISH , THEIR CHILDREN WILL RULE YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR GRAND CHILDREN WILL BE WARMING UP TO RULE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Mynd44: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
So only Peter Obi is related to good governance, every other candidate represents bad governance.

The arrogance of you political supporters is mind numbing

FYI, Obi is also part of the elite. Just pick your favorite elite and support him, don't come here to insult everyone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Benki003(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2022
If Nigerian like let them pick Boko Haram as president I don't fuckin care again,if the kill anyone in Nigerian through bad governance en no concern me all I know be say suffer no de tire us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by javaguru: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2022
like if you have pvc share if u don't

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Esama: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Why this disgruntled people making peter obi look as a saint. Among the contestants obi was only inexperienced. Can obi stand where Tinubu stand or Atiku his boss.
Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44:
So only Peter Obi is related to good governance, every other candidate represents bad governance.

The arrogance of you political supporters is mind numbing

FYI, Obi is also part of the elite. Just pick your favorite elite and support him, don't come here to insult everyone

I’m surprised you are supporting Tinubu though. But Everyman with his choice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by trantayo: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is more experience than any of them. Tinubu is not a religion fantastic neither tribalistic person
Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Afamed: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Did the Pandora thief give Anambra people good govt when he was a Gov?

Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by dannyville2(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Zetra7:
Hearing these insane words makes me realise that there is something fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians..

With thousands slaughtered in that last 10 years by fellow Nigerians , millions of deaths linked to poor health, road , Electricity and other infrastructures , you probably think we have come to that stage where we will all together say NEVER AGAIN..

Even some delegates that nominated these old fools died in car accident while going home.. This is about us and the future of our kids..

Yet you see youths jublilating and exalting ATIKU AND TINUBU, WHAT'S WRONG GUYS

I can understand if you will benefit directly from their leadership, it's called Selfishness and not a crime but how for the sake of God can you , a common man stand for hail these guys

In APC, there was option of Osibanjo, in PDP they had other smart options , now we have Peter Obi and Kwankwanso, is it not better we support these last 2 who have proved themselves.

Must we vote according to region, even if you're from SW , what's wrong with your vote going to the right candidate??

If you're from NE , must it be for ATIKU

We are talking about competency guys, Terrible things are happening in this nation, don't allow it get to you or your children before you realise that these old fools has nothing to offer you...

It's not PETER OBI's fault that he can from the SE, he could have come from SW, NW and so on...

It's a collapsing nation, Atiku's presidency will only break it down while Tinubu's presidency will finish it off .

BUHARI thought it was easy, now he understood fully that he lacked the capacity and only waiting for his time to go home.

Can Nigeria afford another 8 years of sheer cluelessness? Have listened carefully to all these old fools, it's all about power for them..

Imagine GOV Ganduje clinging to Tinubu and SEN Dino Melaye with Atiku, is that the best the nation can do??

Southern youths let's put this division behind us and stand by PETER OBI , FOR ONCE LETS TELL THE ELITES THAT POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE OTHERWISE WHEN THEY FINISH , THEIR CHILDREN WILL RULE YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR GRAND CHILDREN WILL BE WARMING UP TO RULE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN.

My brother, Hustle hard and flee Naija, you can’t be breathing the same oxygen as these people. They’re too blind to reason with. As I’m speaking, na to change citizenship remain o.
Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Years of political slave-master conditioning has afflicted many Nigerians with Stockholm syndrome. Even Moses had a hard time keeping the Israelites from going back to Egypt.

However, the major choices before us are three billionaires.

Two have their source of wealth tied to government coffers, while one made it without involvement in politics, fraud or drugs as far back as the early 90s.

I don’t need to tell you how difficult that is, abi u no dey hustle too??

That’s the kind of shrewd mentality we need right now, but hey, everyone is allowed to vote their choice. Just don’t be stupid enough to repeat the same mistakes you made in 2015, because eight years of your life in the wrong hands no go easy. undecided

That is if you will even survive it! grin
Re: Nigerians Want Good Governance But Don't Want Peter Obi by Afamed: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Jokers every where

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Should Pay Attention To Nnewi Roads, No Roads In Nnewi / Tinubu Will Defeat And Destroy The Nigerian Cabal: Frank Kokori / I Am A Nigerian And I Deserve Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.