Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu (2483 Views)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku Campaign DG had shared a video on twitter of people shouting "Bamaso, Bamaso" while Zulum tried to explain something that wasn't clear, the video didn't show what Zulum told the crowd.

PrinceOfLagos a notorious Tinubu hater on nairaland brought the post to nairaland.

Investigation shows and proved that the video isn't even all that recent to begin with and it has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Election season. Normal stuff

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Election season. Normal stuff
I know it's just to quickly quell the spread of such a fake news. I have never seen Tinubu supporters spreading fake news or trying to bring anybody down. So now it's Tinubu against, PDP, LB and NNPP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
alanto:

I know it's just to quickly quell the spread of such a fake news. I have never seen Tinubu supporters spreading fake news or trying to bring anybody down. So now it's Tinubu against, PDP, LB and NNPP.
Faxe your candidate. Lies don't win elections.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Zonefree(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is not the right person to lead Nigeria. I still can't comprehend how SW choose Tinubu over Osinbajo..it's beyond my understanding

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44:

I am. Thank you Oga mynd44. You are a legend
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Pakute: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2022
PDP are already jittery of Tinubu. The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom. PDP ain't even bothered about Obi, he's DOA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by abobote: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2022
But he was booed, even though the video wasn't recent
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44:

This should be on the front page. The people needs to know the truth Oga mynd44.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
abobote:
It has nothing to do with Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Adeolaeniola(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Emi lokan!!! Aso rock straight

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2022
I don't know why you guys take people like that guy serious on here. They're all bunch of blockheads grin one even said he messaged Mark and that he promised to campaign for Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2022
abobote:
Is it about Tinubu or not. Na wetin the cretin that made the initial post claimed. Lies, deceit and coercion won't take you guys anywhere, you'll only alienate others from you more

4 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Esama: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
That's how they will be giving themselves false hope and when results come out they will start crying.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Esama: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Mydn44 frontpage.

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Fake news grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by CrownOfClay724: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2022
So, e pain una reach like that?

Lol.

See how grown men are weeping grin

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by oloyedewaris(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.

You're an idiot, so fact checking in order to stop spread of fake news now means pain

Na WA for people like you oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.

Hehehehehe

The booeing really painn them grin

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Risentouch(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
alanto:

Why are you lieing?

Or is it increase your 30k monthly stipend?

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Yves4real(f): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Game never even start, Una don dey debunk stories. grin grin
Someone up there said that lies don't win election.
Personally, I disagree with that statement.

Read:
Nigeria: An Election and Its Dose of Propaganda

Excerpt from the publication:

Shortly after General Buhari won the March 28 presidential election, a public affairs commentator had written that if the propaganda machinery of the defeated People's Democratic Party, PDP, was as half potent as that of the triumphant All Progressive Congress, APC, then the incoming government of the former military head of state would be in trouble. If there was any time propaganda and political de-marketing during an election period in Nigeria had any effect, 2015 would unarguably rank as the best. Not only did the opposition APC latch on massive hate campaign to demonise the PDP as well as President Goodluck Jonathan, there was also the surprising fact it worked on even the most educated. The APC propaganda machinery succeeded in creating the impression that hardly could you find any corrupt politician in its ranks while the ruling PDP was made up crooks and treasury looters. As this was being done, the APC used the tool of raising the alarms to perpetually put the ruling party and even security agencies on the defensive. These alarms included constant "discovery" of plot to either assassinate its presidential candidate or to arrest some of its leaders. On December 31, 2014, Lai Mohammed, the APC spokesman, raised the alarm that plans were afoot to arrest opposition leaders for making inflammatory statements. He said the move was to "decapitate" the opposition ahead of the elections. His words: "The Minister of Police Affairs said publicly that he has already directed the Inspector-General of Police as well as the DSS to arrest anyone who makes inflammatory statements ahead of the 2015 elections, and then went ahead to castigate the APC, thus exposing the real reason for his directive."

An Election and Its Dose of Propaganda https://allafrica.com/stories/201506080975.html

2015 polls: Lies, propaganda used against me –Jonathan
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2015-polls-lies-propaganda-used-against-me-jonathan/

So be it done unto APC as it was done unto PDP. Íséé. cheesy cheesy
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by rm94(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu is not the right person to lead Nigeria. I still can't comprehend how SW choose Tinubu over Osinbajo..it's beyond my understanding
Continue to comprehend for the next 4 years and live in the past. Others are already doing their home to win the election while you are stuck in the past licking your wound with comprehension. By the time you wake up, 2023 election is over and you will start shouting marginalization after contributing nothing.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by ajekpaks(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
okay
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:

Why are you lieing?

Or is it increase your 30k monthly stipend?
Like for real you get this 30k link? I can use an extra 30k a month.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Risentouch(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
alanto:

Like for real you get this 30k link? I can use an extra 30k a month.

I don't understand you Oga
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:

I don't understand you Oga
So you can't prove that people are indeed collecting 30k and you don't know who can?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by Risentouch(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2022
alanto:

So you can't prove that people are indeed collecting 30k and you don't know who can?

I know you are.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by ScamHunter: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Really, but you have expertise in censoring pro Igbo and pro Obi posts. Kwontinue
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Crowd Boo Zulum In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Really, but you have expertise in censoring pro Igbo and pro Obi posts. Kwontinue
E pain am

(1) (Reply)

Seun Looses His Polling Booth To Labour Party / Why Obi Will Win The Case / A Revolution Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.