Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only (1053 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Good morning, I’m about to lecture my girl on proper way to make egg sauce for bread and yam.
I cook when I’m bothered just to excuse myself from thinking. The bitter part is, I won’t be able to eat the food cos I prepared it. There is no meal I eat that I can’t prepare myself to the best, all I need is good looking kitchen and utensils.

About to start now, pls I’m making sure the kitchen is clean in and out first, so stay tuned

Making sure all is cleaned in and out, especially those pepper, they very dirty if you look closely, but many ignored and just rinse instead of washing each seed

rate the egg frying by 10

modified
Below photos is another option

1 Like

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
ingredients
Pepper
Onions
Egg
Milk 1/2 can
Fish
Oil
Bread

1 Like

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by Zonefree(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
setobaba:
Good morning, I’m about to lecture my girl on proper way to make egg sauce for bread and yam.
I cook when I’m bothered just to excuse myself from thinking. The better part is, I won’t be able to eat the food cos I prepared it.

About to start now, pls I’m making the kitchen is clean in and out first, so stay tuned.
I think that's the worst part.
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

I think that's the worst part.
I swear you get tired of the meal
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Preparation started

Use the hand blender to grind the pepper, I prefer the hand blender to have a better outcome.

Break the egg in a plate, add half of a can milk, add maggi, and little salt, mix together. Make sure the egg is enough, don’t go and be doing this method with one or two eggs biko.

Pour your groundnut oil on fire, make sure the fire is burning low if you using gas, after 60 secs add your slice onions, then add the pepper, wait for 2min, add the fish and wait for another 3min while you keep the fire burning low.

Pour the mix egg with the milk and keep using your spoon to stir till it’s done.

Carry bread tear I’m for top and carry on with the rest as you wish.

Bleep I won’t have the appetite to devour this, but trust my girl

1 Like

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
You see them devouring the bread while in watching. So i prank her just now, I asked her what if I add little poison to the egg, she’s been on a pause mode since after eating almost 500 bread, lol my babe been wondering I can cook this much or could be what she’s thinking. Game of mind

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2022
She later finish it ooooo

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
setobaba:
You see them devouring the bread while in watching. So i prank her just now, I asked her what if I add little poison to the egg, she’s been on a pause mode since after eating almost 500 bread, lol my babe been wondering I can cook this much or could be what she’s thinking. Game of mind

This is breakfast in bed nah. Looks yummy.

1 Like

Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by Pootle: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
setobaba:

I swear you get tired of the meal

hungry never handle you both
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your clear pictures does it for me.
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by kmaster007: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
So. Nah only you finish 5 eggs
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by Mariangeles(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pootle:

Hungry no fit handle person wey sabi cook.
Na only lazy people hungry fit hashie.
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pootle:

Seriously I get tired of meals I prepare
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
Your clear pictures does it for me.
Xs max
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hungry no fit handle person wey sabi cook.
Na only lazy people hungry fit hashie.
Swears
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by Pootle: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
setobaba:

Seriously I get tired of meals I prepare

if you really hungry you will eat the meal seriously
Re: Standard Egg Sauce For Bread And Yam Only by setobaba: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pootle:

if you really hungry you will eat the meal seriously
Not all the time tho

(1) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst Food / How Many Difrent Kind Of Animal Have U Eatn? / Help With Sma Gold Distributor Or Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.