Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? (1102 Views)

2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) / 2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by cocolacec(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Where are the Igbo billionaires?Only $4,759 had been donated to Obi’s crowdfunding.Could it be Igbos never believe in Obi’s candidacy or are so poor to donate to Obi’s cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2022
cool

We rise by lifting others

Who and who did Peter Obi help so far with his over $20,000,000 USD networth

Bunch of shameless twitter noisemakers think they can bully and manipulate Nigerians, we wait and see

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Abdul05: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
See this op.. grin

Do you think that to wrestle tinubu and Atiku down Na easy task?.. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Difrent: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2022
They are SMART BUSINESSMEN

They wont want to waste their money when they are not sure of returns on their investment

Those that made their money through corruption and government contracts also wont donate....he is nor one of them

Common Ordinary folks on the other hand dont even have money to donate and those who have something to spare cannot spare much

Unfortunately Obi himself WONT risk his "billions" so why should any other igbo businessman

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Campaign and vote for Tinubu instead of dragging a Peter Obi who hasn't mentioned your master's name even once. Wetin be Tinubu urchins problem for this life sef ?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Oplomo: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2022
These people never sabi how Igbos think even after living with them for decades.
You have even helped to publicize the crowdfunding. Those that didn't know about it will now know. grin

Easterners love to be dared. Now expect the figure to start rising. E go shock u. grin
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Bunch of shameless twitter noisemakers think they can bully and manipulate Nigerians, we wait and see

e pain am oo
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
*P.O.S.:* Peter Obi's Supporters.
*P.V.C.:* Peter's Voluntary Campaigners.
*P.D.P.:* Peter Deserves the Presidency.
*A.P.C.:* Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
*L.P.:* Leveraging on Peter.
*A.P.G.A.:* Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Risentouch(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Doubter use this one hold body
Difrent:
They are SMART BUSINESSMEN

They wont want to waste their money when they are not sure of returns on their investment

Those that made their money through corruption and government contracts also wont donate....he is nor one of them

Common Ordinary folks on the other hand dont even have money to donate and those who have something to spare cannot spare much

Unfortunately Obi himself WONT risk his "billions" so why should any other igbo businessman

Mooh247:
cool

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by chibrolex(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Please an account no for Peter obi's presidential campaign donation....am ready to work for him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by chrisxxx(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi can online win online. He can't even win offline in Igbo land. Obi can't win Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Enugu. The only state he is sure of is his native Anambra. He can't even invest his hard earned billion into the goose chase. I have this fear that Tinubu might be the one sponsoring Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

e pain am oo
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

The difference between Campaigning and constituiting nuisance on social media is in the result of both action

Now Your noise and Propaganda, Peter Obi still doesn't have more twitter follower than Tinubu or Osinbajo not even Reno Omokirikiri

Crowd funding Sowore made over $200,000 , Obi isn't making a penny

Tinubu is the Flagbearer of Nigerias biggest party and the Ruling party, Pandora thief Obi was rejected by PDP, NNPC and had to bribe his way in a 3 factioned Labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Peter Obi is worth over $1billion
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Balogunodua(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Everything starts and ends online... grin

Offline na real beating to stupor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi is worth over $1billion

Any idiot can qoute figures from his ass,

Only intelligent people bring verified facts

So let's assume you are intelligent kindly provide the evidence he is worth $1 billion
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

The difference between Campaigning and constituiting nuisance on social media is in the result of both action

Now Your noise and Propaganda, Peter Obi still doesn't have more twitter follower than Tinubu or Osinbajo not even Reno Omokirikiri

Tinubu is the Flagbearer of Nigerias biggest party and the Ruling party, Pandora thief Obi was rejected by PDP, NNPC and had to bribe his way in a 3 factioned Labour party

hahahahaha e pain am ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:
Doubter use this one hold body

Any idiot with a novice knowledge of graphics design can type this figure

Where is your evidence of the mentioned donation to Pandora liar OBi
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

hahahahaha e pain am ooo

What do I even expect from you before
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Reality3080: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

they are just creating more enemies for peter obi
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Hehehehe
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Reality3080:
they are just creating more enemies for peter obi

They have a lot to learn
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

They have a lot to learn
same with you.

I'm ready for wotowoto
Hehehehe
I've dedicated my soul to nairaland vawulence
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Risentouch(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Wailer, I hope you can professional edit this too. Since you need proof.

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Mooh247: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:

Wailer, I hope you can professional edit this too. Since you need proof.

Why not, any idiot can tweet a pledge the evidence of the redemption of the pledge is sacrosanct especially with this lair called Pandora
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by Risentouch(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Why not, any idiot can tweet a pledge the evidence of the redemption of the pledge is sacrosanct especially with this lair called Pandora

To wail no easy ooo.

From what I see now even if transaction screenshot is shared you will still tag it "any idiot can edit it or it's a fake alert".

Continue wailing...

Just deal with the pain....
Tinubu urchin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by BabydiHot(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

better than pisy pisy shaky shaky bastard
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by agadez007(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
chrisxxx:
Peter Obi can online win online. He can't even win offline in Igbo land. Obi can't win Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Enugu. The only state he is sure of is his native Anambra. He can't even invest his hard earned billion into the goose chase. I have this fear that Tinubu might be the one sponsoring Obi.
You are just bitter that your Thuggish ikwerre brother Wike is not in the race
How do you know that obi wont win anywhere in igboland,are you Igbo or is happenings in igboland any of your business?
Face your cultist region please

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by 00FFT00(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Campaign and vote for Tinubu instead of dragging a Peter Obi who hasn't mentioned your master's name even once. Wetin be Tinubu urchins problem for this life sef ?

Bitterness and inferiority complex.
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by chrisxxx(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
agadez007:
You are just bitter that your Thuggish ikwerre brother Wike is not in the race
How do you know that obi wont win anywhere in igboland,are you Igbo or is happenings in igboland any of your business?
Face your cultist region please
Igbo people are the major people believe this illusion and mirage.
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by agadez007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

Igbo people are the major people believe this illusion and mirage.
atleast we believe in something,what do ikwerre believe in aside cultism and land selling?

Face your papa house
Re: 2023: Where Are The Igbo Billionaires To Donate To Obi’s Crowdfunding? by 00FFT00(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Let me advise you.
Strip naked in front of a mirror.
Now, place both hands on your head and repeat the following words.

My father, my maker
Whomsoever I have offended that now condemns me to daily disgrace myself in cyberspace
I ask for your forgiveness and mercy

Repeat the above in the following seven days and you will be healed of this affliction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) / God Bless This Man That Wants To Save Nigeria From Imminent Collapse / FFK and Dino Mock each other with a Dramatic Video (Picture, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.