Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ (657 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / How Atms Dispensing N1000 And N500 Has Pushed Up Prices / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by drehdinho(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
May 15, 2020, was the day I will never forget. I told my brother I would not be staying home that night and that I would be attending our church's night vigil.

So, by 7 pm, I stepped out, and while working down the street, I saw a clean new Benz car packed beside a restaurant. My salary of 15 years as a Secondary school Physics teacher can't buy such a expensive car.

The car's price is over board doesn't mean it's a bad idea to have one. Not for someone like me. All things being equal, I should even be riding a way better car.

Only in a country like Nigeria someone who studied Medicine will become a dry cleaner. I studied Medicine (orthopedic) at the University of Nigeria 2013/2014 set.

"It doesn't mean, one day we go make am too," I said in hopeless self-confidence.

While I was about to hit the next poll, I saw a group of people, mostly in their mid-twenties, in a scene indicating either a thief was caught or an accident.

When I moved closer enough to them, I discovered it wasn't a crime-related scene but that of a gory bike accident.

"It's a tall, handsome man. He just got hit by a bike. And he has fractured legs". So an eyewitness who noticed my ignorant curiosity told me.

"But we are trying to find a way to take him to the nearest hospital." The witness added.

The word fractured was the hook that caught my attention. As an Orthopedic surgeon, bone fracture is not a stranger to me. Couple with the fact that God blesses me with school or anything education. I was the best graduating student during my set.

I moved close to the victim. He was writhing in pain. He was completely immobilized. I swung into action and administered him first aid. And he was now able to walk. Immediately I told him I was late for the church vigil. We exchanged numbers.

As I was about to step out to continue my journey, he called me and asked if I could join him in the car, he would like to give me a free trip anywhere in the city to show some appreciation for the assistance I rendered to him earlier.

I accepted his offer. So we walked down back to where I was coming from. And lo and behold, it's the same car beside the restaurant.

"Well, it appears something good is coming my way this new week. "I said to myself in mind.

We entered the beautiful car, and he started the car, and we got moving.

While driving, he asked for my name, which I told him. "I'm Jude," he said that he's into PayPal and Crypto exchange.

He told me he started the business in 2013. So that's about nine years. He further told me that he had built six houses in Abuja in those years. All luxury and state-of-the-art buildings in different choice areas in Abuja.

He was saying this proudly with a soft and assuring smile.

He further said that he has 2 of his children studying in one of the most expensive universities in Canada( Mount Allison University.)

He has several companies across Nigeria and plans to expand beyond Nigeria to Europe in the next two years. He said he could build all these harems of businesses from the money he makes from the PayPal and Crypto exchange business.

He continued and continued…

And finally, I got to my destination, and I was about to descend the car when he called me back and said he was ready to teach me the secret behind the PayPal and cryptocurrency exchange business that made him who he's today.

I was shocked because that was the least of my expectations then.

I quickly jumped at the offer, and he bought me this "Payment Mastery eBook "guide. He said that's all that I need to be successful in life.

That he's guaranteeing me that if I don't come back to testify after a month, he will offer me one million Naira to use as I like.

I was really happy. I got the ebook sent to my email already.

I quickly and surreptitiously downloaded it. We said to each other good bye. I went straight to the church for the night vigil service.

One month after, I bought two lands; a few years later, the rest was history.

Today, I'm now a proud house owner in Lekki. I have two big companies in Nigeria. So I can make bold to say that I live comfortably now.

If you need the ebook, check my signature or my profile for the link to get it .
Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by Morgan9(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Nonsence cock and bull story..
Go and sell that e book to ur village people.
Mugu

5 Likes

Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by uthlaw: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
House in lekki wan sell E-book...is God not wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by erjo: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
uthlaw:

grin grin
Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by MrBroke(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin try again
Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by Nolimitz: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
uthlaw:

Wonderful God ooooo

1 Like

Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by samuel051: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Morgan9:
Nonsence cock and bull story..
Go and sell that e book to ur village people.
Mugu
grin grin grin

Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by Ura: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
You no sabi lie sef. Someone with fracture that was in so much pain could exchange number, walk to his car, and get you involved in crypto.
You try sha.

1 Like

Re: How God Pushed Me To My Destiny Helper.✅ by Caleb15(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11
Fiction/Irony, what God cannot do does not exist.

(1) (Reply)

God Punish Poverty Make 65 Dollars In A Week The Easiest Way / Paysafe Card Payment Is Needed - €50 / M-kopa Phone Loan And Payment Plan Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.