Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter (457 Views)

Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars / Elrufai Took Revenge On Peter Obi, Obi Miscreants Are Crying / FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by blamingthedevil: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi Miscreants are complaining about Nairaland for having receipts on Twitter

Nairaland is trending for having receipts of Peter Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by Frigga13: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
More like Tinubu urchins are on panic ..

They never saw Obi coming .. talk more of a united bloc votes from north

The already divided southern votes is so scary to an average Yoruba politician

But something you can’t avoid

It what is it

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by Realist12: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
I followed the Twitter trend and to be honest Peter Obi is just been painted as a saint whereas he's not in the league of performing governors like Obiano, Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Rotimi Amaechi. He's not there . A whole lot of his supporters don't know how he performed in his tenure but are following social media band wagon . We all see the effects of Tinubu government in Lagos till date .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by blamingthedevil: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:
I followed the Twitter trend and to be honest Peter Obi is just been painted as a saint whereas he's not in the league of performing governors like Obiano, Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Rotimi Amaechi. He's not there . A whole lot of his supporters don't know how he performed in his tenure but are following social media band wagon . We all see the effects of Tinubu government in Lagos till date .
Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by Idiotseverywher: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2022
What Peter Obi haters don't know is that labour party is owned by millions of workers across the country who are frustrated with the thieves ruling this country, I always laugh when some myopic and hate fill urchins ask where is labour office or structure across Nigeria, the labour party has been redundant because they have not seen a candidate they can truth, with the emergence of PO , you will notice some movement going on, workers are now out to remove bad leaders who have been the arrow head of their inability to receive their monthly salaries, pensions and gratuity, with the announcement of NLC President Wabba and TUC secretary general announcing PO and the candidate for labour party Presidential candidate should send fear into the minds of political neophytes, when the campaign start Nigerians will know that Nigerian workers are now out to take their destiny into their hands, no more sitting on the fences , enough is enough, no more salary and pension owing,

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by Joevics(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:
People are never satisfied, especially when that person isn't their preferred candidate. They'll focus on any negative they can find.
Go to the Facebook page of a Rivers state APC member, you'll see them complaining about Wike just like this. The same thing with APC people in Oyo state.
Where as several other people who aren't political are praising them.

I've interviewed over 20 Delta women that have been going to Onitsha to trade for years. They all told me that Peter Obi transformed Anambra and made the state more secure. These women are from an Urhobo town, so it's not tribalism or anything.

Lol, Tinubu actually pushe Lagos backward and is still stealing the state dry with Alpha Beta.
This was lagos in the 50s.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by apache22b: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu's Manhood is my next President
Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by Donsheddy: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Miscreants Are Complaining About Nairaland on Twitter by misano(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Realist12:

Did I hear Obiano, please excuse me. Peter Obi jor.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop The Bleeding Of Nigeria: Peter Obi / I Have No Reply For Father Mbaka – Peter Obi Says For False Allegation. / Kwankwaso NNPP And Peter Obi Labour Party Merger Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.