Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization (304 Views)

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / Nigerian Top Best Building Designs Plans. / Interior Designs In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Uhm, I got served a Six-year ban by Nairaland in 2016 for getting mad at a moderator and I just finished my 6 six years sentence recently.

Well, this thread will basically be for a good number of people to include; Architects, Interior designers, Engineers, Real estate developers, 3D enthusiasts, contractors, Realtors and also those who will likely ask me for free designs (which I'll not yield to. Lol)

However, I'll keep updating this thread with unique designs and construction projects.

Also, if you need contacts of suppliers and/or contractors like Balcony Rail glass, POP supplier, Stamp Concrete, Roofing sheet, Tilers e.t.c.. Hit me up.

Importantly to me, I offer range of interesting services;

- Tutorials on the use of various 2D & 3D modelling, animation basically intended for Architects and Interior designers and engineers.

- I'll reproduce architectural student's school semester drawings or projects. (Mind you, you will make your idea in sketches, and I'll finish it up for you. I can't kill myself cheesy

- I'll make unique and standard full construction designs for your project. From Architectural, to structural (with it's calculation sheet), Mechanical and Electrical. All set for government approval.

- I'll offer services to Interior designers , Architects, Engineers who wish to convince their clients with dynamic and realistic visual representations of their proposals.

- If you need realistic mockup images and animations for your product like you see on Digital billboards and TV screens or the Instagram vendors for advert purposes, I dey here for you.

- Do you live abroad or Nigeria and want to go into real estate business and need plots of land to start with, especially all these Ajah (lekki-epe expressway) to ibeju-lekki, Sir/ma, I'm your best plug.
Lands that don't have family issues o. Lands with governor's consent (Alausa)

Let me quickly add that there's some kind of crazzzzzy money in real estate.
There's a project I'm on with here for example. On each plot (60*120) two duplexes (one fully detached and one semi detached) will sit comfortably in it.
Least selling price for a unit is #80million while fully detached at #120m.

One doesn't need to go around marketing for sale. Realtors and some of your Instagram influencers will do the job for you for free. Just give their commission afterwards.

I'm not a perfect business man but I strongly believe this is a good place to invest before you no longer can.

-if you wish to bring me on a team design project, who am I to say No?
Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Yea, so one of my organic clients reached out to me yet again and of course, i was able to drive the nail in in a strike.

I remember when i first met him during the Covid period (2020). He pulled up by me at a junction he suggested in a black G-wagon.
I must confess, I was quite nervous.

He, till date, refused to disclose who referred me but one thing is sure; he is a big developer and we have worked on 6 different projects already.

Well, this time it's fully detached smart homes; 4 bedrooms, a secret safe, an en-suite BQ e.t.c
No gate house because it's an automated gate.

I'm allowed to use only about half of a plot. While the remaining space is reserved for another duplex( a different design).

Here's a site plan (One Plot) that shows how the building is placed within the site

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Sorry, Nairaland reduced the picture quality so badly

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Next post.....
Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just a quick design for the upgrade of a country home fence.

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
And here's what the inside view of the fence is to look like

Approved

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2022
A foreign modelling Gig.

Approved as usual

I'm sad that Nairaland keeps reducing the picture quality cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Just more views

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
I'm sorry, I haven't been so consistent with my postings.

However, here's an Interior design gig of a kitchen.

First is a the real picture of the newly built kitchen and what follows are the furniture arrangement and it's renders...

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please Note that the render quality always come out sharper and cleaner but Nairaland will always reduce the quality so as to save memory space for their website

Client is an Interior Designer and it was a 24 hours delivery job

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Lekki Lagos Real Estate.

Design and construction of 8 units of 4 bedroom semi-detached duplex built on 1513 square meters land

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Construction Images

1 Like

Re: Architects/engineers Corner: developers,interior Designs,plans,3d Visualization by GoogleAfrica: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Master's toilet (with wall hung and conduit Water closet) Interior Design and Render

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Emerald Estate, Epe. @n495k/plot / Arthur Eze Acquires G450gulfstream / Osapa London, Lekki Lagos 400m $563,000 Beautiful 5bedroom Detached Luxury House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.