Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

May Hints Divorce! See What Pete Edochie Had To Say About Yul Edochie Taking ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Hints Divorce! See What Pete Edochie Had To Say About Yul Edochie Taking ... (441 Views)

Photos: See What Pete Edochie's Lookalike and Wife Were Doing During Lock Down / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Hints Divorce! See What Pete Edochie Had To Say About Yul Edochie Taking ... by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
May Edochie, the wife of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has finally broken her silence, precisely two weeks after her husband dropped a bombshell about welcoming a 5th child and marrying a second wife behind her back.
The mother of four, who was married to Yul Edochie for 17 years, is not smiling and has finally set the record straight. This is coming hours after her estranged husband posted a video of them both in a car, jamming to Tiwa Savage's song in a post he captioned, “Fun moment with my Angel. CEO Extraordinaire at May Yul Edochie”. His fans immediately assumed that all was well again with the loving husband and wife, and they accepted what they couldn’t change. Sadly, this was far from the truth.
Yul’s first wife reacted to the post hours later, revealing that the video is old. May who is also called Mary dropped this photo, and after thanking her fans for the massive support, she hinted that divorce is on the way by stating blatantly that her family and faith do not support polygamy. In her own words, “My phones are buzzing once again due to the OLD video trending online today. My family and faith ABSOLUTELY do NOT practice polygamy, altho it works for some people.
For more details click here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn5YbCHGHdg
Re: May Hints Divorce! See What Pete Edochie Had To Say About Yul Edochie Taking ... by emmabest2000(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
True or false?

These OP has created almost 300 threads since 2017 but none of them has ever made it to front page

But you still never wanna give up.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Think Twice Before You Offend Me, I Don't Accept Apologies" Bella Shmurda / Sola Sobowale Jubilates As She Lands First Bollywood Role, Set To Work With Reco / Omah Lay Biography, Age, Net Worth, Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.