Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? (185 Views)

2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) / 2023: More Than Five Governors, Other Top Leaders Working For Peter Obi – LP / Buhari The Only President Who Never Grant Live Interviews, Media Chat —twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
In the coming 2023 General Elections; which of these modes of outreach are we going to experience more frequently??
Are we expecting More frequent Head-to-Head Debates??
Or more frequent Live-tv / Live-radio / Live-social-media interviews??
Or more frequent physical public rallies??
Or more frequent house-to-house / person-to-person online/offline campaigns??

We know that these things would happen massively in this time, far more than than in the other General Elections, but which of them is going to be more noticed and more felt??
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by LeoDeKing: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Long live the Asiwaju of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by tony0806: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
All
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by 9jii(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I think by now we should know that our problems and needs cannot be resolved by good public speaker.
What haven't been said and promised to us by politicians?
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by Treasure17(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
By their followers you shall know them. Is that what the OP asked? Asiwaju kor Asiseyin ni.

More debates jire OP.
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by BabydiHot(f): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
long live Peter the Nigeria Rock ooo
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by apache22b: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu's Manhood is my next President
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:
I think by now we should know that our problems and needs cannot be resolved by good public speaker.
What haven't been said and promised to us by politicians?
Their Silence won't get us their either.
Or at there some other things they should be doing rather than getting their “WORDS” across to us by any/all means possible??
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by 9jii(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their Silence won't get us their either.
Or at there some other things they should be doing rather than getting their “WORDS” across to us by any/all means possible??
Absolutely, there are many things to be done and win the vote of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

Absolutely, there are many things to be done and win the vote of the people.
List All Those Things That Can Be Done Please.!!
We Must Win This Election Oo..
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by 9jii(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
List All Those Things That Can Be Done Please.!!
We Must Win This Election Oo..
I ll to my candidate but never to the opposition.
Re: 2023: More Debates? Or More Live Interviews? Or More Physical Campaigns? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
9jii:

I ll to my candidate but never to the opposition.
That's cool.
Things can only get better.
The only thing that sells out a candidate is a history of good track-records.
And then, present dispositions.
And concrete plans for the near and far future.
It's not about being desperate or feeling entitled.

(1) (Reply)

Earl Onaiwu, Congratulates Gov. Okowa Of Delta State / Ekiti Youths Calls Out APC For Vote Buying!!! / Be guided the OBIdients?. 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.