Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked (471 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked by LetDemKnow(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2022

Born on June 11, 1996, every June 11 is World Tems Day!

Sensational Nigerian singer and songwriter Temilade Openiyi, popularly known as Tems has enjoyed a meteoric rise to prominence since she made her debut in 2019. Two EPs; For Broken Ears (2020) and If Orange Was A Place (2021), coupled with numerous high-profile collaborations have propelled Tems to the pinnacle of the food chain, and atop there she’s relentlessly made a strong claim to throne – The modern day African Queen of Soul and RNB.

While many will tout the impeccable collaboration with Wizkid on “Essence” as a pivotal moment in her career, Tems had been gradually furnishing her reputation, preparing to seize whatever opportunity, especially when it came to working with the biggest international superstars. Who could have featured better on “Essence?” Modest answer, ‘not many.’ Actual answer, Tems alone.

Her irrepressibly growing arsenal of solo hits include Try Me (2019), Damages (2019), Free Mind (2020), and Crazy Things (2021) to mention but a few.

Meanwhile she’s revelled in multi-certified collaborations with Canadian rapper Drake, Future, Davido, Khalid, Burna Boy, Brent Faiyaz and more.

To celebrate Tems’ 26th birthday, here are 10 of her best songs ranked in no particular order including collaborations and solo efforts. Enjoy.

#10 Fountains — with Drake — Certified Lover Boy (2021)

#9 Crazy Things — If Orange Was A Place (2021)

#8 Try Me — Single (2019)

#7 Wait For U — with Future and Drake — I Never Liked You (2022)

#6 Damages — Single (2020)

#5 Free Mind — For Broken Ears (2020)

#4 Replay — If Orange Was A Place (2021)

#3 Tales by Moonlight — with Show Dem Camp — Clone Wars Vol. IV “These Buhari Times”

#2 Falling — with Ladipoe — Talk About Poe (T.A.P)

#1 Essence — with Wizkid — Made In Lagos

https://mediarants.com/to-celebrate-tems-26th-birthday-here-are-10-of-her-best-songs-ranked-in-no-particular-order/
Re: To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked by Shalommy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oops... Chaii.. undecided
Re: To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
She’s just 26? She’s a baby. Still 19 year old Nairaland boys keep flooding this forum talking about things they want to do to her body. Many of you children weren’t disciplined properly.

(1) (Reply)

Video:i Will Sell My Vote In 2023 General Elections-comic Actor Okon Lagos / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency / Miracle Shares Lovely Video Of Himself And His Mother After Being Offline For 3y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.