Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area (304 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by ayloveit: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Truck driver celebrated for r%sking his life to drive a b#rning truck out of a residential area in Agbarho, Delta State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctndT_FPd7Y

Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by Dreal1247: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
This driver deserves an award indeed. He is a selfless driver.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by Golan007: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wait for the "I-too-knows" to arrive.
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Commendable.
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by Sekoni003(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
He definitely deserves his roses
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by Prechgold1180(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omo I won’t try that for 90 billion Naira
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by dollytino4real(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Delta Nu Dey carry last!! Congratulations my brah
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by Islandlady(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
Delta Nu Dey carry last!! Congratulations my brah
Must you guys tribalize everything...That driver tribe and religion is love for humanity! He is selfless
Re: Truck Driver Risking His Life To Drive A Burning Truck Out Of A Residential Area by dollytino4real(f): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Must you guys tribalize everything...That driver tribe and religion is love for humanity! He is selfless
where it happened? Delta!! the name delta name shoo which one i com do wrong babe?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion 2022, Saskay Records Cross Secrets More Exposed / Hot Boy Summer Images And Photos / Discover How To Get Rid Of That Extra Weight Round Your Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.