Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode (571 Views)

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by powerfulguy: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that the APC will be working against the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in a very forceful and decisive way.

Fani-Kayode made this known when he appeared on Channels Television’s programme, Politics Today.

“We’ll be working against Atiku in a very forceful and decisive way, and I absolutely have no regrets about that.

“If you look back in 2019, I wasn’t really involved in his campaign at the presidential level. I didn’t really get involved in the campaign itself.

“It was in 2015 I was involved in the campaign for (former) President Jonathan but this time around, we are on oppposite sides to the PDP and I’m on the opposite side to (former) vice president Atiku and I’m supporting president to be, Bola Tinubu and we are going to win. Believe me, it’s going to be a very tough fight.”

Fani-Kayode noted that Atiku’s capabilities cannot be underestimated but still believed that Tinubu would defeat him.

“Atiku cannot be underestimated. Those that say walk over, I always look at them and say, ‘look, obviously you don’t know politics, you dont know Atiku.’

“He is a formidable candidate, he’s a very strong man, very focused man, an experienced man and you need to respect that and he has an excellent team of people around him but I beleive with the tenacious nature of Asiwaju, the people around him and with the party, the governors, the president and everybody else behind him in unity, strength and power, I believe we will be able to defeat him. It wont be easy, it will be a tough fight but I believe we will prevail in the end.”

https://dailytrust.com/well-work-against-atiku-in-a-very-forceful-way-fani-kayode

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by Abdul05: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sure,, With Buhari on tinubu side...l believe power can still come down to South.. angry

Of course,

The last results at the primaries showed that the efforts by tinubu to gain followership in the north has succeeded to some extent.. grin

It also shows that senior partners in North west are willing to work out their fortunates with South westerners.... grin
Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by Frigga13: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fani Na typical yoruba man walahi.. see as he use one tongue Dey dance disco grin.. only am.

.. and thinks he’s fooling Atiku or Asiwaju.

Na wao

Power to the people
North 202:

2 Likes

Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by Gentlerespect76: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rubbish talk from a member of family who had benefitted so much from Nigeria but remains her arch enemy. It is between you, Bola, Atiku and Nigerians. Let's see who wins.
Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by Kingpin1000: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Agbaya, even your children dont take you seriously.
Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make Atiku throw bone give FFK, he will work and sing hard for him.
Re: We Will Work Against Atiku In A Very Forceful Way - Fani-kayode by UselessBuharist: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Who always let this guy out ? This guy will go back to PDP soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Colleagues Forcefully Bath Fellow Okada Man Who Refuses To Bath For 6 Months / Just In! Suspected Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested At Uromi / I Will Die If I Reveal My Sponsors - Suspect Arrested With Body Bag, AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.