Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? (227 Views)

COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria / BREAKING: Coronavirus Vaccine Contains The Actual Virus, Do Not Take The Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? by Carcholce: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Now that coronavirus has enjoyed its glorified attention and the world has left it behind and move on!

What happens to those that took the shot and those that did not? I mean the long term effect. Something tells me the “Hollywood” drama has not ended! Maybe not now, could be decades or more.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? by nwajesus12(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
We meuvve smiley
Re: What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? by HarlequinLekex: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
No fear dey

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Mental Problem / 4 Ways To Control Your Premature Ejaculation Without Using Drugs / How To Lose Belly Fat Overnight (easy Trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.