Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu (30706 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / "APC Have Won With This Ticket" - Bashir El-rufai Says / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by chaloskyx: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Agreed but if osibanjo had won would the north be bothered if osibanjo wanted a christian/christian ticket? this whole agenda is all in favour of the North nothing more they would never have allowed if a southerner was president. southerners are stupid you give the north your oil you give them you land you give them your budget allocation and now you are giving them you VP slot do this and know Christians are going to go the same line as Igbo's as being irrelevant in Nigerian politics
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by aumeehn: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Taliya:
Tinubus best bet is to pick a core northerner from NW or NE in order to s ecure nothern block votes. someone liked by their ppl eh elrufai or Zulum or lobby kwankwaso if he can.Tinubu looks more Christian to the average northerner (Christian children and pastor wife) and will apply this sentiment when voting.

APC should forget about SE discouraging MM tickets as they won't vote for tinubu anyway. Forget along, plateau won't vote APC at the federal level as well. Same thing with Benue and taraba, he may get away with 30% from each state.

Rain dollars in the SS to get reasonable votes, campaign rigourously in NE states like Bauchi Bornu yobe and gombe states to get block votes, same thing with NW states. In NC he should focus on nassarawa, abuja, Niger and kogi to get substantial votes too

Comin to his base SW, he should get nothing less than 80% as 1. Yorubas are woke and don't care about religion secondly, they are more tribal than religious. a Yoruba Muslim will hire or appoint his Yoruba Christian brothers before a nothern Muslim and they trust each other like that.

Add his pastor wife influence and he wins with a landslide.

and for those trying to bring up Islamic agenda, I tell you it will not work. Shouldn't tinubu start the agenda with his first family??

Lastly picking a CM or Muslim Christian hasn't benefited the ordinary Nigerian like..polititians don't care about you, that is having sleepless nights over that. all they care about is winning and looting. The average Muslim elite and their families live like the westerners.

Those saying bandits are having their way in Kaduna, what will you say about zamfara?? Or you think having a Christian as VP will have prevented the killings?? Why don't Osibanjo prevent the everyday killings happening currently?

Let me educate you a little.

You said Tinubu should campaign in the NE states of Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Borno to get bloc votes right?

Even though Bauchi was an APC state just like Adamawa in 2015, it's now in firm control of the PDP from Head to Toe. You forgot that the Executive Governor of Bauchi is hardcore PDP man with strong structure and Cult like fan base. Just go to Facebook and search for Random Bauchi indigene and ask him about KAURA. APC will not get %30 in Bauchi that's for sure, especially with Muslim/Muslim ticket. Because even the Christian minorities will vote against the Ticket, while the Muslims will rather shoot for the top seat than settle for VP, in Bauchi Tinubu Is not considered a Muslim, because of his non Muslim children and wife.

Talking about Yobe, you have forgotten so fast that Mai Mala Buni who is an arch enemy of Tinubu is the present serving Gov if the state.
Have you seen him at the convention or among the 11 Northern Governors that endorsed Tinubu?
Getting Bloc votes from Yobe is a pipe dream.

Borno.
I laugh in Swahili, the average Kanuri recognize only the Fulanis as true Muslims even in the North. If a group of Kanuri men are living or conducting business in an area, they always hijack the Leadership of the Mosque in that area. So how can someone who is an extremist that only recognize the Fulanis as the only true Muslims in the North, vote for a Southern Muslim? Forget about the Media hype. Just screenshot this post and keep it for reference sake, Tinubu is not getting %30 in Borno.

Adamawa
If you mistakenly insult Atiku or Endorsed Tinubu publicly in Adamawa state, you are on your own. I don't need to talk much About TARABA. you already know what will happen. Same with GOMBE.

The NW will also vote against a Southern Muslim and also Kwankwaso will destroy the votes over there. No Bloc votes for either PDP or APC. With a Muslim Muslim ticket, NC is already gone. Tell me how can SW alone make Tinubu the president??
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by omojeesu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Recipe for Tinubu to lose
For Atiku to win
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by coolplanet: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
fiizznation:
El Rufai is at the forefront of this Muslim - muslim ticket because he wants to be tinubu's VP. I'm a muslim myself and I will never support any injustice. An already divided country like Nigeria doesn't need more division. If buhari couldn't run with a muslim-muslim ticket, I don't see how tinubu will succeed. APC can't tell us they can't find any northern Christian to be tinubu's VP.

Funny; And this was exactly what the chairman was trying to avoid. Had it been APC gave it's ticket to Amaechi or osibanjo, all this muslim-muslim ticket won't have arise in the first place.

You are the most reasonable fellow I ever seen. You are not bias. God bless you. U must be a Muslim from the south west. We love ourselves here,no matter the religion. I married from a Muslim home and we live peacefully.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
fiizznation:
El Rufai is at the forefront of this Muslim - muslim ticket because he wants to be tinubu's VP. I'm a muslim myself and I will never support any injustice. An already divided country like Nigeria doesn't need more division. If buhari couldn't run with a muslim-muslim ticket, I don't see how tinubu will succeed. APC can't tell us they can't find any northern Christian to be tinubu's VP.

Funny; And this was exactly what the chairman was trying to avoid. Had it been APC gave it's ticket to Amaechi or osibanjo, all this muslim-muslim ticket won't have arise in the first place.
Which Osinbajo? So that Nigeria can be Christianize by the bigoted pastor. God forbid a pastor to rule this country
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by deepwater(f): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
fiizznation:

Fizzy is that you?!
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=powerfulguy post=113702219]

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535576683411128324?t=wC5ZoUyurKcYZbajk7B9Fw&s=19

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535612226656260099?t=uIfQ-ks8jfzHmvN3MQOZig&s=19

Do ur muslim/muslim ticket and also watch people/ Christians vote their choices as well, our mumu don do abeg.!! No need long tori.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by DOM7: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Which Kaduna it help? It really ruin Kaduna, that is the intention of the evil people of the north Muslim block perse the test run it in Kaduna to see how possible now see the result Kaduna is a river of blood.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Those who are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are never going to vote Tinubu/APC- They are majorly IPOB terrorists and PDP supporters. They want APC and Tinubu to fail in the North by picking a Christain VP...

Give us Elrufai, we would win the election before 2PM..

Do ur muslim/muslim ticket and also watch people/ Christians vote their choices as well, our mumu don do abeg.!! No need long tori.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by olalat(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
fiizznation:
Don't get me wrong please.
Personally I have nothing against tinubu. But the man's health is his biggest problem. Whether we choose to believe it or not, tinubu is sick and Nigeria don't need another buhari pro-max please. Whatever good intentions he have for Nigeria as long as he is unhealthy nothing is going to work. He might have done well as the Lagos state governor but that was when the man wasn't too old and sick.

We can't keep on recycling old and sick people to lead us and expect some magic from them.
Then stop writing epistle nah. Why do you think your opinion is wanted in a course you don't believe in. Hia!!!!
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Reader530(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Those who are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are never going to vote Tinubu/APC- They are majorly IPOB terrorists and PDP supporters. They want APC and Tinubu to fail in the North by picking a Christain VP...

ElRufai that won with narrow Margin in KD with power of incumbency and rigging

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Reader530(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Those urging tinubu on the Muslim Muslim ticket would never tell him it's still not equal to north having a fulani president which they can have in atiku.

Christian's are not limited to SS/SE which they believe they can risk, Christian's are very much about 50% in the North Central of Plateau, Benue, Nasarrawa, Fct, Kogi, Niger, "taraba" and these are the areas that knows the implications of their faith been targeted by northernern Muslims should Christianity say in aso rock be dwindled

Essentially the North East would rally round atiku since they have never had it, atiku would still pick SS/SE and go neck to neck in North West

So Tinubu is really gambling with the North Central when only SW which don't give block vote is the only sure zone for him
Include Adamawa and Southern Gombe where we have two Christian and one senators respectively
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by shinealight(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Problem is that El Rufai can be sooo erratic and unpredictable sometimes but he can be steadfast and forthright at other times.
The only thing I see going for him is that he can be asked to oversee the implementation of the Report of the Restructuring Conference he chaired in 2014 under the Jonathan Presidency. For that alone, he deserves to be a VP in waiting!
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mastermaestro(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Plus10:

Which block votes,you forget we also have Christians up North?

Don’t mind those dummies laying claim to some fictitious Northern block votes that couldn’t make Buhari president several times until he got important alliance from the South.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Benmob: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
aishah32g:
he will pick whoever can give him victory. That is the goal of the partyhe will pick whoever can give him victory. That is the goal of the party...
the goal for d party,not for d country,so if he become president that mean he will become president for party not for country interest. Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Benmob: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Which Osinbajo? So that Nigeria can be Christianize by the bigoted pastor. God forbid a pastor to rule this country
Nigeria can be Christianiz but u want Christian to support muslim Muslim,that u can not accept Christian Christian tickets
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
If Tinubu tries it, every Christian should vote for a Christian candidate.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Babinski: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535576683411128324?t=wC5ZoUyurKcYZbajk7B9Fw&s=19

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535612226656260099?t=uIfQ-ks8jfzHmvN3MQOZig&s=19

If Muslims in the North do not see Tinubu, a Southern Muslim as being equal to a Northern Muslim, then those Northern Muslims are hypocrites. They value ethnicity more than Islam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by OtunbaJ: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oga, what stop u from saying northerners wouldn't mind if u are picking Northern Christian as long as he will support ur vision, hypocrisy evrywhere
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bauchi state may be PDP at state level but at federal level, they'll vote APC, see your analysis is flawed Bornu is block APC, it's an APC state, same with gombe, as for Adamawa, Atiku is not liked the way you think, and tinubu may get up to 40% I know Adamawa like the back of my hand and the mentality of the ppl,

So rest, BAT is coming Insha Allah

aumeehn:

Let me educate you a little.

You said Tinubu should campaign in the NE states of Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Borno to get bloc votes right?

Even though Bauchi was an APC state just like Adamawa in 2015, it's now in firm control of the PDP from Head to Toe. You forgot that the Executive Governor of Bauchi is hardcore PDP man with strong structure and Cult like fan base. Just go to Facebook and search for Random Bauchi indigene and ask him about KAURA. APC will not get %30 in Bauchi that's for sure, especially with Muslim/Muslim ticket. Because even the Christian minorities will vote against the Ticket, while the Muslims will rather shoot for the top seat than settle for VP, in Bauchi Tinubu Is not considered a Muslim, because of his non Muslim children and wife.

Talking about Yobe, you have forgotten so fast that Mai Mala Buni who is an arch enemy of Tinubu is the present serving Gov if the state.
Have you seen him at the convention or among the 11 Northern Governors that endorsed Tinubu?
Getting Bloc votes from Yobe is a pipe dream.

Borno.
I laugh in Swahili, the average Kanuri recognize only the Fulanis as true Muslims even in the North. If a group of Kanuri men are living or conducting business in an area, they always hijack the Leadership of the Mosque in that area. So how can someone who is an extremist that only recognize the Fulanis as the only true Muslims in the North, vote for a Southern Muslim? Forget about the Media hype. Just screenshot this post and keep it for reference sake, Tinubu is not getting %30 in Borno.

Adamawa
If you mistakenly insult Atiku or Endorsed Tinubu publicly in Adamawa state, you are on your own. I don't need to talk much About TARABA. you already know what will happen. Same with GOMBE.

The NW will also vote against a Southern Muslim and also Kwankwaso will destroy the votes over there. No Bloc votes for either PDP or APC. With a Muslim Muslim ticket, NC is already gone. Tell me how can SW alone make Tinubu the president??
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't put words into my mouth sir, I never said Christianity is inferior to Islam, another party can come up with a Christian/ Christian ticket, I don't care, it doesn't change anything if they win.

As a matter of fact, I've never voted, and I will still not vote, am numb when it comes to polititians, like to me they are just the same, so rest sir, am just airing my opinion

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are not saying the truth. You have made Christianity an inferior to Islam, you are a Muslim, you will allow a Christian /Christian ticket. Obasnjo could have selected a Christian northerner instead of Yaradua and also a Christian southerner he doesn't need your vote to proclaim them winner but for a principle and respect for tribes and religion it is so. PDP will always be nationalistic in nature than you people because of this.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by walebliss(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your father
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
A lot will change if he picks a Muslim eg elrufai will deliver Kaduna, kwankwaso controls only kano and not the entire NW, Katsina is APC, so also kebbi, jigawa etc

Atiku does not have NE for God's sake lol, go and check 2015 stats, nothing much will change, he got 60% in his base with help of PDP rigging, SS will succumb too when dollar enter their body haha

Tomek09:

APC should go ahead with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The region that will determine this election is North-Central.

North West is gone with Kwankwaso and Atiku.
NorthEast is Atiku's region.

SouthWest is Tinubu's stronghold.

SouthEast is Peter Obi's stronghold.

SouthSouth will vote Atiku but Obi will get reasonable votes there.

North Central determines the winner.

Whether Tinubu is picking Muslim, nothing much would change in NorthWest.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Queitly vote for your Christian then and Muslims too shall vote for their Muslim candidate, it's not that deep you know

jerryforgood:

You're ambitious!
My vote will never go to any muslim.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by fashrola(m): 1:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Now this election is all about who wins by force.... Not about what a candidate brings to the table again? Lol

Poverty never catch Una well......
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Gubioma: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Pakute:

Zulum.. There'd be no contest.
Dan Borno.....
Pls give my Zulum
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Gyarah: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Unfortunately, it's only Muslims that pushing for a Muslim-muslim ticket. In their minds, they think no one is competent from any other religion. Religion is always a basis to be elected by them while believing that any other person should not mind religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Donlouise(m): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2022
if dey like make dey choose christian or muslim me i don tire to dey vote for broom and umbrella make i try logo wey carry human being . i dey with PETER OBI for president.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

ask northerners if they can even vote nothern Christian not talk of Christian Christian

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up, renowned Tinubu hater wouldn't want him to succeed.

Will you vote Tinubu even if he's a Pastor and choose Pastor as running mate before angry

He'll look South with the prism of Yorubas alone because SE will NEVER vote him and bitter soul like you from SS won't either.

Yorubas have no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket, they'll vote Tinubu massively.

the only problem here is the hypocrisy when this is all about Yoruba but some of your people will keep playing Taqiya on why south should rally round tinubu for north not to have it.

For me it's no longer about the apc primaries but the bigger picture

Christianity would become a threat with precident like this, infact a northernern can tomorrow use another northernern and tell you its "all about competence" or about "the zones that would vote him"

This is a country where some already believe they have rights over others
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Taliya:
Queitly vote for your Christian then and Muslims too shall vote for their Muslim candidate, it's not that deep you know

Both candidate are Muslim

And fulani Muslim is actually the superior Muslim to Yoruba Muslim
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 4:55am On Jun 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Go and call your Dad an Ipob terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.