Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) (4822 Views)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Tunechi5(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
2023 I know who I'll vote for

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Afamsi: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
We reject another vegetable or mannequin as president, am OBIdient

50 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by colorsofrainbow: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by hopman98: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
E don dey too much o, b4 u know now;
Peter Obi put thread for needle,
Obi washes his boxers himself,
Obi shows off his six-packs, Obi follow aboki slice suya,
Obi mix concrete with labourers.grin
Add yours

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by puremaker7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tunechi5:
2023 I know who I'll vote for
Next
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by APCnaPDP: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even if he raises it with his eyes, he won’t win. I am not God, make una no come for me but you need to be realistic.

Vote Atiku, vote peace and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by triple996(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pandora cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Oilwell(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora cheesy

@ Triple996 Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

@600+/dollar, the effect go reach everybody.

lets get it right in 2023. Enough of these old men playing with our destinies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by IamWonderful: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary,
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary, Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by kenzysmith: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Meanwhile buhari,remi,gaduje and all d police all have to assist tunubu to hold his and also help him to wave his.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
OP, you dey on wrong trajectory. Even if dem carry Tinubu for stretcher on election day, the SW go still vote am wella.
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by abbasajao(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is no load on Labor party flag. Hence, is not heavy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by ChoCho54(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lmao.
Tinubu looks like a new born baby with his uncles at his naming ceremony cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Karmaisme(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
OP, you dey on wrong trajectory. Even if dem carry Tinubu for stretcher on election day, the SW go still vote am wella.

When did you become the spokesperson for Southwesterners?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Demurkelly: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
abbasajao:

Na broom heavy bah? Be like your brain don dey weigh u cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Coolsperm: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thunder we fire anybody that wish for a Muslim Muslim ticket in this country

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Demurkelly: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
abbasajao:

IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary,
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary, Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name.

At least he went to visit the slums....... Did Tinubu ever try visit any slum in Lasgidi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Front0lane: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
I will rather vote the devil n suffer eternal damnation than to vote the Pandora Criminal.

I just hope I have enough sakes before 2023 make I print T-shirt for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Karmaisme:

When did you become the spokesperson for Southwesterners?

I dey give you fact. SW go vote Tinubu massively. Even CAN president and yoruba pastors go vote am wella even if him VP na resurrected shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Karmaisme(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I dey give you fact. SW go vote Tinubu massively. Even CAN president and yoruba pastors go vote am wella even if him VP na resurrected shekau

You too like vawulence.

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
We accept another veg or dummy as prez, dewan politiciansdient
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by XerXers: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary,
This picture is the reason you should vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by PlayerMeji: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is no ELECTION IN SOUTH EAST don't forget!

Sam Ekpa says so...
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by IamWonderful: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
XerXers:

This picture is the reason you should vote for him.
The road he was behaving like spiderman on wasn't fixed, it was soludo that promised to fix the road
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Rexymania(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even dead ass Buhari is more healthier than Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by abbasajao(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demurkelly:

Isn't possible for Seun to be subjecting these kids to examination before allowed to register on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by dangoteinlaw: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is the flag that heavy? Or his online promoters done smoke mkpuru ?
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Arysexy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

Shaky shaky daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by Teerach: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Seems the devil wants to use Obi to split Atiku votes here by making it easy for Tinubu to even win with a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Dunno why I feel Christians are not united. You see these Muslims, they will rally round if Tinubu picks a Muslim Muslim ticket. Even Kwankwaso NNPP party will give up their cause for their evil agenda. But you see the Christians, they will be so divided. They will share their votes between PDP and LP.
grin grin grin and then be praying for miracle.
Re: Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) by DeleTaller: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demurkelly:

At least he went to visit the slums....... Did Tinubu ever try visit any slum in Lasgidi?

To visit slum is an achievement? You are out of idea . chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi / See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory / Malting Plant Kicks Off In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.