Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira (1727 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Luisema4luv(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please kindly help a salary earner with 1m naira currently who want to invest in a business (this is where i am currently confused on what to invest in) ,just to have another source of income
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by theyblog: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ashawo house

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by DipWire: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Luisema4luv:
Please kindly help a salary earner with 1m naira currently who want to invest in a business (this is where i am currently confused on what to invest in) ,just to have another source of income

I'm growing 50 acres of maize. Come over to my site in Oyo we talk face to face, then you invest in it. I will give you One million naira profit by December

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Kingozymandias(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Stake it all on bet9ja 2 odds grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Themainboy22: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Open a restaurant, look for dependable people to help and run it, but not your wife.
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by thesicilian: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
DipWire:

I'm growing 50 acres of maize. Come over to my site in Oyo we talk face to face, then you invest in it. I will give you One million naira profit by December
Lol. It's like you're trying to test the new jazz that baba gave you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by DipWire: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. It's like you're trying to test the new jazz that baba gave you

When we met at the eatery last year to discuss invesmenet in this same idea, even though we did not reach an agreement to do business, please did I do you any harm ?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Luisema4luv(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Haba naw
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Luisema4luv(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
theyblog:
Ashawo house

Bros talking about legit business biko
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by theyblog: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Luisema4luv:

get licence n settle popo when dey d area wen u wan start
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by xenastar(f): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
I've contacted you on this.
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Micology19(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
This life sha...I don't even have money to take chop even food and some ppl don dey count in million,, even my phone way I don plan to sell today take the money hold body which is my last hope,,the person wey supposed buy the phone don disappoint me say he no have money again,,

Pls the phone na spark 7 64gb and 3gb ram Incase anybody need am...I dey Anambra precisely onistsha...I bought am last month 70k but little problem wey I get don chop all my money,, I won sell am take hold body... everything still intact,, carton, receipt, charge

1 Share

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by DipWire: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Come and invest in agriculture, you won't regret it.
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Luisema4luv(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
DipWire:

Come and invest in agriculture, you won't regret it.

I think that is where i will be investing
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Luisema4luv(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Speakright79:
If you are serious about making money, I can show you a technology that allows you to mint money from your smartphone. This is no hype nor scam.

Money has gone digital. Please read carefully:

Bitcoin is produced by mining technology which is expensive and cumbersome. The current price of bitcoin is about $28000.

Another coin, Platincoin Ultima (plcu) is produced by MINTING technology which is simpler and can be done ON YOUR SMARTPHONE. The current price of plcu is $38000.

You can mint plcu coins from your phone. When you mint plcu from your phone, you earn huge profits, up to 50% monthly! When the price of the coin increases you earn even more.

How can you mint plcu coins on your smartphone?

1. Download two apps: Ultima Wallet app and Ultima farm app from Google play store.

2. Register on the Ultima farm Website using the link in my signature below.

3. Buy a farm (also called a minter) and enter a smart contract.

4. Sit back and enjoy huge profits monthly for 12 months!

I have just given you life changing opportunity, please do not joke with this if you are serious about making money. Hurry now and sign up with the link below.

If you have any questions about this reach out to me on WhatsApp zero eight zero three seven zero three one eight two five

U see anytin sit l that i can't feel and see physically is a no no for me, mmm nd mba forex already made sure of that,once beaten twice shy.....in my case twice beaten there won't be a third
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by DipWire: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Luisema4luv:

I think that is where i will be investing

I have told you where money is guaranteed and will not dissapear. Me telling you to come to my site is to see things on first hand basis. As we old, we need to invest in stable investments not what can dissapear within the twinkling of an eye

I was staying at Lekki but relocated to Oyo to set this project up after looking for other investment initiatives that money won't miss

The first rule of investment is never lose money, never lose your capital because you know how long it took you to get it. The next rule for me is to invest in physical business that can be monitored day in day out and that the processes are followed through with.

I am giving you an offer that is highly stable and reliable. Plus you can jump in every Saturday for milestone discussions in the course of our journey together

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Optimist59: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Send me a mail if you're really serious
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by ncchris569(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Whatever you decided to do with your fund. Do make sure you have 100% control of your fund (Capital and Interest).
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
DipWire:

When we met at the eatery last year to discuss invesmenet in this same idea, even though we did not reach an agreement to do business, please did I do you any harm ?
Oh!
So you're that guy. Nice to meet you again. I've been wondering what your user name was since then. How's the business faring?
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Dfynboi: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

u really want him to end up in the street
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by DipWire: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
thesicilian:

Oh!
So you're that guy. Nice to meet you again. I've been wondering what your user name was since then. How's the business faring?

What I've started already. I relocated. Changed to maize. Cultivating my first 50 acres starting planting process on Monday
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
You can use a tiny part of that fund to start CPA and Affiliate marketing... You would be a multi millionaire in just a month. And also have a constant money coming in daily... You would even resign from your job...cuz Affiliate marketing guarantee financial freedom.

I already concluded my CPA and Affiliate marketing training video course... You can learn how to be making $3000 monthly with a cheap traffic source....

So if you or anyone interested can get this complete training videos course, and I would also be mentoring you along the way... You just pay a little few to get this video training.

Send me a WhatsApp chat only, check my contact on my signature.

Some Earnings below from my CPA networks

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by truthisgood: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Micology19:
This life sha...I don't even have money to take chop even food and some ppl don dey count in million,, even my phone way I don plan to sell today take the money hold body which is my last hope,,the person wey supposed buy the phone don disappoint me say he no have money again,,

Pls the phone na spark 7 64gb and 3gb ram Incase anybody need am...I dey Anambra precisely onistsha...I bought am last month 70k but little problem wey I get don chop all my money,, I won sell am take hold body... everything still intact,, carton, receipt, charge

Is it still available how much?
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Seniorwriter(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Micology19:
This life sha...I don't even have money to take chop even food
No need for PMs if you have any questions or enquiry reach out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by kingviny: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Financial technology business is the gold mine.

There is a financial technology business where your fund can be in your total control and where you can leverage on the expertise of an experienced and successful trader via copy Trading.

Your account is connected to his account and whatever profit he makes on his account is also replicated on yours.

You are the one to pay him from the profit he is able to make for you. Unlike those useless MBA and their likes that you gave your money to. In this case, you are not giving your money to nobody except putting it in a well regulated and reputable broker who would ensure that your money is safe and it is only you that can withdraw the money.

For the fund to then grow, the experts would do that job for you.

Don't think of physical business yet if you don't want to develop BP. Rain , insecurity , insincerity etc are things to contend with in agribusiness.

You can do that later after you have set up a cash cow financial technology account that can be financing that one.

I can show you results of what this expert has done with other people's accounts in terms of growth.

The cost of turnover is the cheapest in this so long as you are with the right person.

The expert I have in mind has already made over 100% in 1 week!

Reach out to me and let me show you his record.

My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

Nothing to buy or sell, only raw skill. A skilled person making money for you thru the power of financial technology is the foundation for financial freedom.
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Danjunior36(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
It was mind blowing after I made 1.1million in just 2 months with the help of my business coach . For individuals like me, don’t hesitate to get in contact with him . how I wish I knew him earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg

https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by seuncyrus(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Oh!

Hello bro , Please I'll like to talk to you about the individual you quoted.
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by bmasz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Luisema4luv:

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ HURRAY HURRAY πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

You can try investing with PWANPRO.

PWAN is a real estate company with over a decade plus experience in the Nigerian real estate ecosystem.

They have an investment funnel called "Buy2Sell"

I will give you an overview of what it entails

GET RICHER WITH 30% PROFIT BUY TO SELL

Start TRADING REAL ESTATE without taking on the peculiar land transaction wahala and make 30% guaranteed profit in 12 months.

IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS

βœ…We Issue you
- Receipt of payment
- Contract of sales
- Post dated cheque with the value of your CAPITAL+PROFIT.

βœ… Deposit your cheque on maturity date to CASH OUT

Start trading with as low as #1m

Buy 2 Sell investment is;
βœ… SIMPLE
βœ… TRANSPARENT
βœ… EASY TO MANAGE
βœ… HIGHLY PROFITABLE

For more information
Contact πŸ“ž ...... 0706.287.2795

www.pwanpro.com

pwanpro..... simply
professional

Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by thesicilian: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
seuncyrus:

Hello bro , Please I'll like to talk to you about the individual you quoted.
Okay bro.
You can msg me on "siciliancode2@gmail.com"
Or if it's something you want to discuss here just quote me
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Blackpromise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
DipWire:

Hello ,Can we talk more about your Agric investment..
kunleblackrule@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira by Praisepriest: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Let me mentor you in pig farming. ajibolaakintoye77@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» 100 Man House Boat Available For Sale ««« / Help Required With Funds Witheld By GTB / How Can I Convert My Money In Paypal And Alertpat Into Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.