Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Can Debate With Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Debate With Peter Obi (654 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
As the preparations for the presidential election is gradually gathering momentum, I'm just thinking out loud on who can effectively stand the Labor Party presidential flag bearer. I remember that during the preparations for the 2019 general elections, Atiku and Buhari refused to show up for the presidential primaries but projected their Vice Presidential candidates in the persons of Peter Obi and Prof Yemi Osibanjo. Most of us were previleged to view or listen to the debate.
But now that Obi is now a presidential flag bearer and his former principal is also a presidential flag bearer, how will the debate look like. Waiting to get the comments of the Nairalanders.
Please don't mind my poor grammar. Mr Admin, kindly push it to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by muykem: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sowere. They belong to the same category of comedian candidate.
Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
You guys should tone down this your hype of Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

E go bloody

I'm sure Tinubu will go Awol cos his shaky shaky hand and slurry voice will give him out.

Imagine feeding 50m Nigerians with cassava, agbado in d morning and yam in the afternoon cheesy Tinubu na clown.

Atiku sef go dey talk about selling NNPC. RAILWAY, AIRPORT, NTA, ETC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by melonsgroup: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Babaken(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
thesicilian:
WHY?
Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Debate doesn't win elections in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
With his his speech impairment or is it heavy igbotic ascent
Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by abiodunalabama: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dreal1247:
As the preparations for the presidential election is gradually gathering momentum, I'm just thinking out loud on who can effectively stand the Labor Party presidential flag bearer. I remember that during the preparations for the 2019 general elections, Atiku and Buhari refused to show up for the presidential primaries but projected their Vice Presidential candidates in the persons of Peter Obi and Prof Yemi Osibanjo. Most of us were previleged to view or listen to the debate.
But now that Obi is now a presidential flag bearer and his former principal is also a presidential flag bearer, how will the debate look like. Waiting to get the comments of the Nairalanders.

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Front0lane: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
You want us to listen to another round of lies n absurdity the Pandora Criminal will produce from China. Any he won't even be at the debate, no party without a governor should be given that privilege.

Dreal1247:
Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by XerXers: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
thesicilian:
Hype your own candidate, we no stop you

1 Like

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by XerXers: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
With his his speech impairment or is it heavy igbotic ascent
But with loaded brain

1 Like

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Unigrad: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Debate doesn't win elections in Nigeria
2015 and 2019 elections is going to be different from 2023 election. People are wise now and the christians have woken up.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Unigrad:

2015 and 2019 elections is going to be different from 2023 election. People are wise now and the christians have woken up.
We will see
Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by Joevics(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Who Can Debate With Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=abiodunalabama post=113705732][/quote]Cheap propaganda, this is not Anambra

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Unbelievable CV That Makes Him The Right Candidate For President / On Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Peter Obi And His Fans Base By Simon Kolawole.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.