Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can You 'blow' Without A Budget? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You 'blow' Without A Budget? (116 Views)

Dating A Married Politician Won’t Make You Blow – Tiwa Savage Blast Oluwa Lagos / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You 'blow' Without A Budget? by DejiPlug(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can you 'blow' without a budget? I don't think so. Do you have to break the bank to get visibility for your music? No, you don't.

A limited budget should not stop your career so learn to promote your music by yourself. I will be teaching you how to,

*Promote your song with limited funds.
* Run Facebook/Instagram ads.
*Make money from your music without the numbers.
*Win the hearts of media personalities without saying 'ma' or 'sir'. �
... and so much more.

JUICY EXTRA;

The head of TuneCore, East and West Africa, Chioma Onuchukwu will be speaking about digital music distribution.

The Music Operations Manager for TikTok Africa, Yuvir Pillay will be educating you on how you can make money from TikTok. �

Date: Saturday, June 18
Time: 8AM
Registration fee: N10,000

NB: The spaces are running out quickly. Only 50 slots available.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promot Your Youtube Channel And Facebook Page / Lose Weight Fast In Nigeria – 15 Kg In 2 Weeks! / This Video Will Make Your Day Stress Less It You Watch To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.