Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? (834 Views)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm Just Thinking Aloud.
I have nobody in mind.
I'm just imagining.

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Oplomo: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
No wonder you call yourself craze man.

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Onyeigbo10000: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

8 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oplomo:
No wonder you call yourself craze man.
Thanks for the compliments..
As a crazeman,, my brain thinks up a lot of nasty crazy things.!!

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
A northern Muslim is of little or no value to Obi because most Muslims in the north have been brainwashed.
Only nonconformists in the north will break the slavery in the north.These are the young Hausas and Fulani Christians.
The Middle Belt is there too.

Northern votes would come with or without northern Muslim VP.
Female Northern Muslim won't fly either

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by kenzysmith: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
It will be a masterstroke with that he has secure every female votes.

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
derecho:
A northern Muslim is of little or no value to Obi because most Muslims in the north have been brainwashed.
Only nonconformists in the north will break the slavery in the north.
Northern votes would come with or without northern Muslim VP.
Female Northern Muslim won't fly either
I think you're correct.
The #TakeBackNaija Movement is not a “political calculations” movement.
I nearly forgot that.
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
kenzysmith:
We continue watching..
Before Friday next week, we will all know how far.
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by derecho(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kikikiki...Every female vote you said?
You funny die.
First, Islam doesn't respect women forget what they say.
A female Muslim can't inspire female Christians too.

Putting a Muslim as a running mate is to respect them NOT that they(Muslims) value it
kenzysmith:

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Cypress042(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nothing's impossible

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BMZK: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

I hope it's not what I am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by ManirBK: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm Just Thinking Aloud.
I have nobody in mind.
I'm just imagining.
He will fail massively because a woman can be a leader according to Islam and the religius leaders in the North may campaign for that and they will win

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by helinues: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Obi don play penalty to throwing be that.

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Greenback: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm Just Thinking Aloud.
I have nobody in mind.
I'm just imagining.

Guy please think well nah....
The northerners are known not to like being under a woman!

Obi must not make that mistake

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by YahooG(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Go take a blunt,craze man grin
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Rastafryrice: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
YahooG:
Go take a blunt,craze man grin
boss na my WhatsApp contact be this send me dm for WhatsApp +234 907 063 4855 or you drop yours abeg e get something wey I wan follow u talk
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by YahooG(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastafryrice:

boss na my WhatsApp contact be this send me dm for WhatsApp +234 907 063 4855
or you drop yours abeg
e get something wey I wan follow u talk
Do I know you?oh please!
Re: What If Peter Obi Chooses A Female Northern-Muslim Running Mate.?? by Rastafryrice: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
YahooG:

Do I know you?oh please!
No bro
just send a dm on WhatsApp or drop your contact Want to discuss something with you

(1) (Reply)

How 53-yr-old London Returnee Was Killed, Dumped In Septic Tank / Is This How Igbos Will Abandon Nnamdi Kanu To His Faith? / Sugar Mummy Caught Boyfriend Pants Down With Another Girl At A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.