Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Traveling Decision - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling Decision (462 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Decision by olumide81(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
My partner want's us to relocate abroad. As a couple we make around 500k monthly from 2 businesses. I am however of the opinion that we can survive in Nigeria with available prospects coupled with the businesses we have at hand. We are a small family with 2 kids. I seriously need advice as she wants us to make a quick decision.
Thank you.
Re: Traveling Decision by blackboy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Guy let her make the moves but take note and let her know it is not cheap. Dont discourage her but let her know your view. Naija sweet to some point and change is hard.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Decision by Cypress042(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Still trying to understand the reason why your wife want you people to relocate abroad when you have 2 sustainable businesses you're the C.E.O here.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Decision by BigDawsNet: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
olumide81:
Hello Nairalanders,
My partner want's us to relocate abroad. As a couple we make around 500k monthly from 2 businesses. I am however of the opinion that we can survive in Nigeria with available prospects coupled with the businesses we have at hand. We are a small family with 2 kids. I seriously need advice as she wants us to make a quick decision.
Thank you.

You guys hav a very good income
A buisness to yourself
And a job that can grow in profit as time comes

I don't see why you wanna leave all this and start allover abroad... anyway.. I think you need to speak with someone that has been in diaspora for decades to advise you guys... expecially someone from the intended country you going too...

If you leave your buisness
You will hav to start all over
It will take you years to start earning pretty well
Not like you won't make over 500k here... but bills will suckk it

You can try masters option while your wife get a full work permit or other way round

Your wife can apply for carer sponsorship visa while you guys travel with her...

Generally it's nice to relocate for the kids future... but think about it very well and make research everyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Profiled For Being Ethiopian And Denied Boarding Plane By Kenya Airways / Work Progresses On Amansea–Ebenebe–Ugbenu–Ugbene–Awba Ofemili Road In Awka. / I Want To Send Alligator Pepper To My Brother Abroad. Is There Any Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.