Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode (1695 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by KUNZEH(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Former Minister of Aviation, Fani-Kayode has said he would support the All Progressives Congress, APC Presidential flag bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, should the party settle for Muslim running-mate. Recall that the public debate over possibility of the ruling party fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket has dominated the public conversation lately.
Meanwhile, Fani-Kayode, an APC chieftain, while speaking on the issue on Channels TV’s political show, Politics Today, maintained that religion could not be ruled out totally in the Nigerian politics.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-well-support-tinubu-if-apc-flies-muslim-muslim-ticket-says-fani-kayode/

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by ItsTutsi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is a foregone conclusion, for El-Rufai to have said he won Kaduna State with this formula.. he just passed a subtle hint of what to expect
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Gentlerespect76: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
We are praying you do that; even if you rig, you will still lose.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by okezuoemmanue(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
cry
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Mysticwebb: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Majority is what wins an election. Majority of Christians all over the country will not support him if that is done. Your support which just comes with a vote will not change anything.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by akezn: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
They should try it and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by triple996(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
CAN go vex wooo grin
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Isokiscool(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
He will surely win if he field a muslim muslim ticket cos christians are d most disunited set of people.Don't be surprised that d campaign DG will also be a christian

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by helinues: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Seh this FFK no even get an atom of shame ni.

STFU FFK

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:
Seh this FFK no even get an atom of shame ni.

STFU FFK

Tinubu no get any choice than to run Muslim-muslim Ticket. Fani kayode jus dey tell you truth. No Northern Christian dey high enough to get mouth to push himself as vp candidate. Sorry, sey yar hope Dogara no go even get chief whip

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu should please distance his campaign from cretins like FFK. He must not be given any role at all in any APC related matter.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Xscape1993(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Evil party..
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Mickykarim: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
WHO IS LISTENING TO THIS MOLE? IT RUNS IN HIS DNA, TREACHERY.

The conspiracy theorem of a natural congenital traitor. Jumping from one political bed to another and shifting loyalty too soon. He should have given this idea to his failed candidate. Trying to fly the flag of discord and disharmony is not the way to start. The victorious party would be too smart to see through the evil machination with, shenanigan scheme of the son of a traitor and apologist of a subservient subjugated Yoruba to the hegemony of the feudal lords.

HIS NOT TOO VEILED MORIBUND ILL BORNE ADMONITION WILL NOT FLY.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by adedayoa2(f): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
FFK the FFO

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by ChoCho54(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu should please distance his campaign from cretins like FFK. He must not be given any role at all in any APC related matter.
Yes. You watched the program and you know this Op is somewhat deceptive.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
ItsTutsi:
This is a foregone conclusion, for El-Rufai to have said he won Kaduna State with this formula.. he just passed a subtle hint of what to expect

I have said it boldly here, and it is my personal opinion alone, that my money is on El Rufai. Even his sons hinted their family's love and unwavering support for Tinubu ages ago but Nigerians missed it.

Children are observant judges of what is going on in their household. We wait and see.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by helinues: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Tinubu no get any choice than to run Muslim-muslim Ticket. Fani kayode jus dey tell you truth. No Northern Christian dey high enough to get mouth to push himself as vp candidate. Sorry, sey yar hope Dogara no go even get chief whip

Nobody ask you all this epistle.

FFK don't have any moral justification to continue putting mouth in Nigeria political affairs. Just last week he went on air to contradict himself his belief.

Shame no dey catch him?
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by UstazAhmed(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know the plans of FFK, he wants Tinubu to fail shaa.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
helinues:

Nobody ask you all this epistle.

FFK don't have any moral justification to continue putting mouth in Nigeria political affairs. Just last week he went on air to contradict himself his belief.

Shame no dey catch him?

Na so politics be my brother. Fani kayode before dey hope sey either Lawan or Bello go pair with southern Christian. But as e no work, him gat get on board with Muslim-muslim Ticket so him go fit chop if dem win. Like how you think sey dogara go be VP, but now na Muslim-muslim Ticket you go gat support. But eventually, fani kayode go port to PDP. Him jus dey give small gap
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by ItsTutsi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
As much as its a hard pill to swallow, the only cahnce Tinubu has, is for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.. he needs as much votes in the core northern muslim states to stand a chance against Atiku

If he can get 35-40% in the north and 70%in SW, he will cruise to victory.. PO will be a spoiler for Atiku in the SE and SS
candidtalk:

I have said it boldly here, and it is my personal opinion alone, that my money is on El Rufai. Even his sons hinted their family's love and unwavering support for Tinubu ages ago but Nigerians missed it.

Children are observant judges of what is going on in their household. We wait and see.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by yemmit90: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Majority is what wins an election. Majority of Christians all over the country will not support him if that is done. Your support which just comes with a vote will not change anything.

I am a Christian, but I can confidently tell you that SW will never cast their votes along religions line.

Personally cant do that, I prefer competency over anything else.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Smithkafors(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
You guys are funny.
ItsTutsi:
As much as its a hard pill to swallow, the only cahnce Tinubu has, is for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.. he needs as much votes in the core northern muslim states to stand a chance against Atiku

If he can get 35-40% in the north and 70%in SW, he will cruise to victory.. PO will be a spoiler for Atiku in the SE and SS
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by bastardmod: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Useless headslamming demons. God punish all of una

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by MrNice04(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
WAziri doesn't wear diapers
Waziri doesn't employ touts and hooligans
Waziri doesn't do hard drugs
Waziri hasn't said Nigeria should forcefully conscript 50 million youths into the army and mae them farm cassava

Them no be mate

Drug addict Tinubu is dead on arrival already
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Idokojimmy: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
“We must not present a christian/christian ticket as this would be insensitive to the feelings of muslims and vice versa. I will never support a ticket that presents two members of the same faith no matter what the consequences would be.” The clown said this in 2014

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/2015-muslimmuslim-ticket-apc-will-loose-woefully-fani-kayode/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
If El Rufai hands over to Christian-Christain tickets in Kaduna, I will fight anyone who plans to break Nigeria.

To tell you, we have concrete idiots in Nigeria, this set of people will not subscribe to Christian-Christian tickets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by slivertongue: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

He won't do it & expect to win. The lie is that the Christian North is insignificant but that is a proven lie. Mustapha Boss should be a good choice. But if tries otherwise even his backers here will abandon him while same will happen in the South. Atiku is poised to grab majority votes in the North but a same fate ticket would be a walk over.
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by slivertongue: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingspin:
If El Rufai hands over to Christian-Christain tickets in Kaduna, I will fight anyone who plans to break Nigeria.

To tell you, we have concrete idiots in Nigeria, this set of people will not subscribe to Christian-Christian tickets.

Don't mind them
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by Samunique(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
FFK Onijekuje, anywhere Belle face polithiefcian !!!
Re: 2023: We’ll Support Tinubu If APC Flies Muslim-muslim Ticket, Says Fani-kayode by ItsTutsi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
What is ur permutation?
Smithkafors:
You guys are funny.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man / Borno Youths Risk Their Lives To Campaign For PDP (Pictures) / Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.