Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) (40428 Views)

Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. / IPOB Declares War On Unkown Gunmen, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I wonder which country this set of people belong.

Online Republic of BIAFRA grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your people are number 1 against Nigeria and you still want to rule Nigeria? We dey watch una.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
You don resume work

Not bad, more of it please. Election must not hold in Afghaneastern

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
It’s turning political

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
mynd4 lalasticlal Seu
Rule 8

You are still crying to mod even when no offence was committed. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Oplomo: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j
Pls push to politics section. Una robot ban me. If will expire in the next 30 minutes

Opposition politicians in Anambra are involved in this killings. No two ways about it.

The recently killing of the house of assembly member representing Aguata II have proven that already.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by donjahsy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
F*ol! You decided to rope in Peter in your madness!

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by snipernigga(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is for Nigerian Youths, nothing concern him with ethnicity.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrLearned:

says by Marauding Masquerade! undecided

Mr Learned

Come s*ck my c*ck!! grin
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Realists(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land enforcement continues

Atiku will have Flatirons to blame, if his presidential bid fails.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Farid24224:

Come s*ck my c*ck!! grin

the least of the Dog's family genital is far better than yours grin

MORONIC Personnel
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
when insecurity happened in far away North and west, igbo will blame Tinubu for it, now let me blame Peter obi for it

Peter obi that can't influence the end of ordinary Ipob menace in East want to end BHT and Bandits, is Cuku not wonderful like this

people that won't be allowed to vote in 2023 are bragging of their kinsman winninggrin

they're like are you people not tired of suffering for wanting to vote for anyone aside of PO, now my question to these fools is, are people not suffering during PO 8yrs of rule? how many common men did he take to the millionaire status?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by matm: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I won't interefere with d affairs of d Judiciary as regards to MNK said Buhari.In an earlier interview, he said there could be political solution to MNK's case only if people behaved themselves.
Those killing people in d name of Biafra struggle do not want MNK to be released by Buhari.
And d world is taking record of the killings which are against d spirit of freedom.The forces against Biafra are much.The earlier ipob acts d better for d group as they are gradually losing people's support due to much shedding of blood in their name by d enemies of MNk.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by matm: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I won't interefere with d affairs of d Judiciary as regards to MNK said Buhari.In an earlier interview, he said there could be political solution to MNK's case only if people behaved themselves.
Those killing people in d name of Biafra struggle do not want MNK to be released by Buhari.
And d world is taking record of the killings which are against d spirit of freedom.The forces against Biafra are much.The earlier ipob acts d better for d group as they are gradually losing people's support due to much shedding of blood in their name by d enemies.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
angry oyigboUpdate and FAKE news.Even if we kill ours elves,what’s ur business angry ? jealousy pipu undecided,Ndi Asiri angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by matm: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
And d world is taking record of the killings which are against d spirit of freedom.The forces against Biafra are much.The earlier ipob acts d better for d group as they are gradually losing people's support due to much shedding of blood in their name by d enemies of MNk.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Peter Obi is coming angry

No Atikulation is taking over
Atiku 2023

I don't know why you like decieving yourself and campaigning for Obi. Yes he is good but he can't win

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by eherbal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Golan007:

grin

Na so e pain you?

When people tried everything from coercion to seduction to placate you guys, didn't you label them as cowards and unity beggars?

Enjoy your separation.
I'm not ibo,my ignorant sir undecided
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by donhackaz: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dem say na DSS do am grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Diligence: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fulani herdsmen/terrorists, DSS, NA, enof of this blood letting... This people no longer dey joke. Dem go piakasikwaa!

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fulani unknown gunmen has done it again to blame unarmed innocent IPOB agitators. On the other news ministry of bandits affairs has released their prisoners/hostages.

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
MorataFC:
What is the gain of these people?
Killing your own brothers, turn your sisters to widows and your children to fatherless children, again I asked what is your gain?

Yoruba did not accused their oduduwa agitators of owo massacres, but these efulefus gutter media platforms are always quick to blame IPOB of everything. Even when Nigeria government terrorist forces massacred unarmed innocent IPOB protesters through signatures of corrupt Eastern politicans and governors.

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by onuman: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
This is Tinubu fault

Biafra is as peaceful as London.

We will vote Atiku to make sure another Fulani rule us for another 8 years.

Because you don't know the root of the problem in Biaffraland. Or you know, but pretend that you don't know.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by onuman: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

Yoruba did not accused their oduduwa agitators of owo massacres, but these efulefus gutter media platforms are always quick to blame IPOB of everything. Even when Nigeria government terrorist forces massacred unarmed innocent IPOB protesters through signatures of corrupt Eastern politicans and governors.

Na only a few gullible Igbos that get taken by those Yaribawa online propagandists.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by gidgiddy: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
In a bid to enforce the no referendum no election order.
With these people unchecked Peter Obi is still going no where

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/167482082416720/

This APC agent who is on mission to tag anybody killed in the South East as the handwork of IPOB has come again

Im happy that people on Facebook and Nairaland now know your game and have deserted you
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Golan007: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
eherbal:
I'm not ibo,my ignorant sir undecided

And...
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Golan007: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

This APC agent who is on mission to tag anybody killed in the South East as the handwork of IPOB has come again

Im happy that people on Facebook and Nairaland now know your game and have deserted you

Killing everyday in the east is what you are attempting to normalise.

Well, it may be normal over there sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
duro4chang:
Did he tell lie?

SHUT UP!!!

WE DIDN'T SEE YOU RANT WHEN OVER 50 WORSHIPPERS WERE KILEED IN ONDO LAST SUNDAY.
Re: Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) by Watinani(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Farid24224:
Waiting for them to blame it on we Hausa's undecided

They are busy killing themselves!!

As usual, this is not something new. My brother next time dont put mouth on family matter.

Iyamuri and their wahala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.