Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC (15282 Views)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by MartinsD12(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Salvador1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriansll-soon-hear-from-us-on-extension-of-voter-registration-inec/
The peter Obi effect, at this point peter obi himself can't afford to disappoint Nigerians so much trust is on him
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Mrexcell(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
eesedestt:
You voted Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the drug baron with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

You are absolutely right a young person who votes for any of the two great grandpas the pdp and apc is presenting is just sacrificing his or her youthful life to the old men to waste for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
israelp:
can one really do capturing and register online on inec website??
Just register then go to inec office to capture
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Worst INEC chairman ever...

With all the cheese they got, they still can't get things done properly.

No be juju be that
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Pnorh(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Better thanks
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by VoteObi2023: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
dayo23:
Majority of Yorubas, Hausa and Fulani will never Vote Obi, make those Igbo noisemakers go rest.
Ok

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Bbbw: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
How
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by SpecialEdition: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
verybadmouth:
There will be a record number of voters next year most especially form Afghaneastern.
Anyway, we are ready. Jagaban is ready.

Fear dey catch you?
You forgot some pictures.
We get plenty plus videos.

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by seunayantokun(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
My concern is that you register with details given without verification of identities. That's why underage voting is the winning way in some states.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by supereagle(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Inec chairman should do us a favor and extend this exercise.
Thanks.

Meanwhile I'm so happy I successfully did my transfer voter's card registration yesterday at TBS.
The Mammoth crowd no be here.

My PVC my power.

This thing can be done online without wasting time in their office. Only new registration can visit them.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Pakute: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This your statement is what you wish for because you are shocked at the huge turn up for the registration exercise.
Registration has been on for a year but all of a sudden, y'all rushing your lazy ass two weeks to deadline. INEC would only process the PVCs of those that have registered way earlier, then late registrations would be scheduled for next year. INEC's next focus is now shifted to printing and security of election materials. INEC has its guidelines for election process.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by teekay213(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Thanks.

Meanwhile I'm so happy I successfully did my transfer voter's card registration yesterday at TBS.

My PVC my power.
please,what was the transfer requirements and process?.I want to register where I relocated to.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Prophylactic: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Any idea those that did online transfer of polling station and has been approved how they can get their voters card?
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by zahrach: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=dignity33 post=113708686]Ok[/quotw

Wat people don't understand is that
Average north thout is that everything Igbo is all about Christian
Nigeria play a politics of religion and triberlism
But religion is higher whn it come to presidency in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Backpedal: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
dayo23:
Majority of Yorubas, Hausa and Fulani will never Vote Obi, make those Igbo noisemakers go rest.
Okay
Till then
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by ngBuild: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Washington505: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pesuzok:

Aunty, it is no longer Igbo vs yoruba vs Hausa. The issue here is to save Nigeria.

Tell me the truth, is this country working for you

Remove sentiments and tribalism, among the 3 major presidential contestants, who is more credible
Abeg tell her oo. May Tribalism no kill this our country ABI e don kill am sef.

Suffer never tire you
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Salvador1: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
teekay213:
please,what was the transfer requirements and process?.I want to register where I relocated to.
go there and they will give u transfer form.

U need to show your VIN number, date of birth, etc
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Salvador1: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
supereagle:

This thing can be done online without wasting time in their office. Only new registration can visit them.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/
it's true but u have to do biometric after doing it online.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Kingspin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please, INEC avoids rigging this time.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by lampi: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
The headline sounds like a threat.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Lovelive: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022

Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by onuman: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Thanks.

My PVC my power.

Extend the registration to December 2022. It is a very important exercise.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by simplesearch: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
2023 will prove the worthlessness of any part of Nigeria or religion laying claim to ownership of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Freerhyme1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu won't like this
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by ashimiu2020(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Igbochief001:
Extending the online registration website would reduce the size at inec centres
Kindly help with the website for registration online.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by labelle123(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
The youths are waking up from their sleep
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by 404adelowo: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Extending the online registration website would reduce the size at inec centresExtending the online registration website would reduce the size at inec centres...
Re: Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC by Nisot7: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Plz how did you transfer? Did you start the process online?
Salvador1:
Thanks.

My PVC my power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dike-Di-Ora-Nma-1 Of Ebonyi: Tinubu Gets Chieftaincy Title / NEXTLEVEL: FG Plans To Use Federal Government Lands To Set Up Ranches!!! / Foreign Reserves Shed $5.09bn In Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.