Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Did Not Act Nud£s With Lil Wayne -bobrisky's Former PA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Act Nud£s With Lil Wayne -bobrisky's Former PA (349 Views)

Alleged Nud£s Of Ghanaian Musician, Black Sherif Leaks (video) / Again, Ifu Ennada Shares Nud£ In The Bath Tub / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Act Nud£s With Lil Wayne -bobrisky's Former PA by Wuraola444: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
.opera.com

As we all know oyekeme is an Ivorian lady, an adult movie actor, and bobrisky's former PA. Oye came out to falsify the rumors that said she went naked online with Lil Wayne some weeks ago.

A few weeks ago a blogger posted a post saying that she went nud£ with the American popstar she then came out to falsify the rumors. She said we all should stop spreading fake news about her and that she does not want the rumors to destroy her friendship with Lil Wayne.
Click on the link below to continue reading
I did not act Nud£s with Lil Wayne -Bobrisky's former PA
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=82f1139331d3f06a47f3528c59543579&news_entry_id=s11052ef0220611en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_cbdbda4d-5a41-48a5-a2ae-bde7c2548d6c&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Has Been Arrested For Defiling A 16yr Old Girl / Nollywood Actor Ogogo Engages In A Fight In Ilaro (video) / Popular American Singer, Adele Wants To Have More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.