Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Banky W And Adesuwa Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesuwa Problem (2675 Views)

Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
well !!! na my own opinion and wetin I observe

I no think say Banky nd Adesuwa don born any pikin ,, since that day wey them post say them get belle ,we never see pikin face talkless of doing birthday for their baby

make them shame us ( womb watcher ) na

if she no fit we have the right to know cause na we build their relationship up to where it is ...

we re not useless abeg
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by uthlaw: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Watin concern you..amebo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
What do you want to do with the child's picture? Your own Satanism involve Ameboism too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
uthlaw:
Watin concern you..amebo!
shut up
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
What do you want to do with the child's picture? Your own Satanism involve Ameboism too?
we have the right to know na
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Shalommy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op, why not born your own pikin and be looking at? Amebo.. Chaii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, why not born your own pikin and be looking at? Amebo.. Chaii
simple question ,,,, shey dem don born or not
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by ojotobiloba1: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Satan01:

I no think say Banky nd Adesuwa don born any pikin ,, since that day wey them post say them get belle ,we never see pikin face talkless of doing birthday for their baby

if she no fit we have the right to know cause na we build their relationship up to where it is ...

we re not useless abeg
You really have a problem.. See poke nosing at its finest.. Nonsense
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Unzerious: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
You build dia relationship per say, na u give Banky the scope or na you pay the Bride price or na your private Jet dem use go South-africa

Go born your own we Nairalanders wan see.
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Unzerious:
You build dia relationship per say, na u give Banky the scope or na you pay the Bride price or na your private Jet dem use go South-africa

Go born your own we Nairalanders wan see.
u not serious
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by ukaface(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Satan01:

we re not useless abeg
joblessness

6 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by luwiizy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Satan01:

we re not useless abeg

Yes, she's born again
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by 1Alex: 4:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Some people can gossip pass women

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by lulufaj(m): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Satan01:
we have the right to know na

What and who gave you the right to know. So entitled! Better go find useful rhings to do with your life.
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2022
You're so right. All these social media marriages and babies should be exposed. Fake live and pregnancy everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
You're so right. All these social media marriages and babies should be exposed. Fake live and pregnancy everywhere.
thank u. ,,, u so real

when they doing great ,they post everything and expect us to comment on it ...now that its the negative side ,they don't want us to comment again ...

people don't know that ,without us they ain't celebrity at all

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
lulufaj:

What and who gave you the right to know. So entitled! Better go find useful rhings to do with your life.
they do ,, so STFU and let them answer me theirselves
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by ugolightswel1: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2022
ndi ashi ri
gossip per s

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Satan01
thank u. ,,, u so real

when they doing great ,they post everything and expect us to comment on it ...now that its the negative side ,they don't want us to comment again ...

Yes people should know the negative side of these celebrities and social media. A lot of youths today are depressed because of what they see on social media. I personally like reading gossip blogs because most times that's where you read the actual truth.
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Satan01
thank u. ,,, u so real

Yes people should know the negative side of these celebrities and social media. A lot of youths today are depressed because of what they see on social media. I personally like reading the so called gossip blogs because most times that's where you read the actual truth.
Re: Banky W And Adesuwa Problem by Satan01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
ugolightswel1:
ndi ashi ri
gossip per s
see this 1 ,,, u too dey talk

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Pain But I'm Not Suffering - Jet Li / Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown / 2face, Davido, Kcee, Wizkid & Sunny Nneji Talk About “flaunting” Wealth Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.