Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Christian Worshippers Should Be Vigilant And Weary Tomorrow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Worshippers Should Be Vigilant And Weary Tomorrow! (206 Views)

GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission / Anger Greets Kidnapping Of Christian Worshippers In Kaduna / RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Worshippers Should Be Vigilant And Weary Tomorrow! by Sunofgod(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
embarassed

I'm jittery...
Re: Christian Worshippers Should Be Vigilant And Weary Tomorrow! by ygowon: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
The best fight is to get PVC and vote in Pandora Peter Obi. He's the only one that can bring in changes in Nigeria.

APC and PDP have failed. They're all not good in managing the economy, which is one of the causes of the insecurity we are withnessing today
Re: Christian Worshippers Should Be Vigilant And Weary Tomorrow! by derecho(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why??
Do you know how many people die everyday?

This is part of what I read this morning in Matthew 16:24-26 NLT

24Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross, and follow me. 25If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. 26And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?l Is anything worth more than your soul?
Sunofgod:
embarassed

I'm jittery...

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Terrorist Scam / Catholic Church Kicks Against Anti-obi Comments, Warns Mbaka / Judges’ Discretion, Solution To Delayed Judgment – Ex-justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.