Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. (698 Views)

Civil Engineers. / Free Accommodation For A Room Mate In Lekki/ Ajah And Also Houses For Rent / Designer/tailor Needed In Lagos. Free Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by PepperSauce: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
*Urgent:*

Vacancies for two Civil Engineers (Road) with a reputable organization.

*Qualification:*
BEng/BSc/BTech/HND Civil

*Certifications:*
COREN/NSE/PMP

Owerri.

*Salary:* N16k per day
That's N400,000 per month.

*Accommodation will be provided.* The successful applicants will stay in company's camp.

If you are qualified, urgently send your recent CV to:
*samgood33@yahoo.com*

Or send to my WhatsApp:
*+234 803 438 7465*
Re: Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by Samxie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
PepperSauce:

BEng/BSc/BTech/HND Civil

COREN/NSE/PMP

Owerri.

*Accommodation will be provided.* The successful applicants will stay in company's camp.

*samgood33@yahoo.com*

Or send to my WhatsApp:
*+234 803 438 7465*

Good day.
Do you offer any civil engineering internship opportunity?
I'm asking because I just graduated in 2021, and I'm less than 23 years old.
Re: Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by PepperSauce: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Samxie:

Good day.
Do you offer any civil engineering internship opportunity?
I'm asking because I just graduated in 2021, and I'm less than 23 years old.

....NO....

1 Like

Re: Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by Holuu(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Offer still available?
PepperSauce:

BEng/BSc/BTech/HND Civil

COREN/NSE/PMP

Owerri.

*samgood33@yahoo.com*

Or send to my WhatsApp:
*+234 803 438 7465*
Re: Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by PepperSauce: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello Team.

It's a pleasure to have you guys on board SunPower as investors. As the journey just began and our earning process. Action time is now to grap our first ever bonus on RECHARGE with the lowest panel "CHEETAH HC 60M for 4k.

CHEERS...

Re: Vacancies For Two Civil Engineers (road) With Free Accommodation. by PepperSauce: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2022
As climate-related policies continue to intensify at the international, national, regional and sub-regional levels, the solar power industry will see significant growth in the coming decade as solar replaces carbon-intensive energy sources such as coal. Solar's share of total global electricity generation is forecast to increase from 3.3 percent in 2020 to 9.0 percent by 2030

According to Fitch Solutions, global installed solar capacity will increase 144% to 1747.5GW by 2030 from 715.9GW at the end of 2020. Asia, North America and Africa will add 436.9GW, 151.3GW and 88.2GW, respectively, accounting for more than two-thirds of the expected increase in solar power.

Africa will remain the largest solar market, with total installed solar capacity expected to increase from 253.4GW by the end of 2020 to 690.3GW by 2030, accounting for 42% of global solar additions in 2030. Distributed photovoltaic systems will drive the growth of the Solar market in Africa in the coming years, given government subsidies for small-scale solar systems and growing consumer interest in commercial and residential self-generating systems.

The United States will continue to be the second largest solar market after Africa. Driven by substantial inventory projects, supportive policies and strong demand, solar capacity in the United States will grow at an average annual rate of 12.2GW between 2023 and 2030, with solar + storage projects accounting for an increasing share. The strong growth prospects of the Indian solar market are due to a range of regulatory incentives such as government financing mechanisms, tax incentives, net metering system, etc.

At the 26TH United Nations Climate Conference (COP26), Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also announced that 50% of India's electricity will come from renewable sources by 2030, and non-fossil energy capacity will increase to 500GW from the 450GW set in 2015. In addition, markets such as Australia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Spain, Turkey, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Ukraine, Namibia, Morocco and Malaysia are increasingly attractive in the solar sector.

(1) (Reply)

Payment For Job In Abuja Hotel / EMPLOYMENT: How Influential Is Chairman Of Governing Council Of A Polytechnic? / Apply For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment With SSCE, HND And Bsc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.