Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections (241 Views)

Opinion: Tinubu Vs Amaechi, Who Stand A Better Chance For APC Next Elections / Analysis For The Next Elections In The Northeast. Sincere Opinion / Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
The way it is now, given my past experience, i don't think i have the energy to go all in and vigorously campaign for any of the candidates who have emerged to represent their respective political parties in the 2023 presidential elections.

What's the point in supporting someone who didn't emerge on a level playing ground? We all saw how the delegates greedily went for the aspirants with big money to pay. So, I'm safe to say the mandates were bought -they were never given through fairness and equity.

Criminals getting paid by bigger criminals who want the keys to the nation's treasury.

You think the aspirants paid such huge amounts for nothing? You have to think again as they have a way of getting it back through dubious means.

Welcome to Nigeria where people who are vying for a political office spend billions for a job of 200m, because they know how to recover it 10x in a short period of time.

I can't vote an Atiku or a Tinubu or the other candidate that doesn't stand a chance. All thanks to democracy that allows a small few with their personal interests to decide who comes up to contest. And at the end they turn out to be catastrophic.

Carpe diem!
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by Bluntguy: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your headache.
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by mbaboy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who cares if u vote or not
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
mbaboy:
Who cares if u vote or not

That's your problem. That's how you voted Buhari who ended up as a disaster and brought pains that'll take us years to recover from..
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by Fahdiga(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you miss this golden opportunity to vote for Peter Obi then you will regret it for the rest of your life. Vote for Peter Obi and Nigeria will start working again

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
If you miss this golden opportunity to vote for Peter Obi then you will regret it for the rest of your life. Vote for Peter Obi and Nigeria will start working again

We all know that in this current settings, he doesn't stand a chance, even if you see him as the messiah..
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by aniomadei1975: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:

Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by APC2: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
The way it is now, given my past experience, i don't think i have the energy to go all in and vigorously campaign for any of the candidates who have emerged to represent their respective political parties in the 2023 presidential elections.

What's the point in supporting someone who didn't emerge on a level playing ground? We all saw how the delegates greedily went for the aspirants with big money to pay. So, I'm safe to say the mandates were bought -they were never given through fairness and equity.

Criminals getting paid by bigger criminals who want the keys to the nation's treasury.

You think the aspirants paid such huge amounts for nothing? You have to think again as they have a way of getting it back through dubious means.

Welcome to Nigeria where people who are vying for a political office spend billions for a job of 200m, because they know how to recover it 10x in a short period of time.

I can't vote an Atiku or a Tinubu or the other candidate that doesn't stand a chance. All thanks to democracy that allows a small few with their personal interests to decide who comes up to contest. And at the end they turn out to be catastrophic.

Carpe diem!
You are one of the problems christians are having in the country. In this critical time, every body should vote. The Muslims Know that we show non challant attitude and they capitalize on it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC2:

You are one of the problems christians are having in the country. In this critical time, every body should vote. The Muslims Know that we show non challant attitude and they capitalize on it.

Vote who exactly? Tinubu and Atiku? Two corrupt leaders whose assets and worth are a million times bigger than what they were officially paid as salaries over the years owing to their numerous lootings.. Y'all can go ahead and vote and reap the good results or consequences.. Thanks to democracy that allows a small few to decide who comes out to contest..

The issue i have is that there are better people for the job, not those two.
Re: Why I Won't Vote In The Next Elections by DMerciful(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
You dont wanna vote Obi because of sentiments and not because you think he cant win!
NeckingNgulping:

Carpe diem!

(1) (Reply)

This Is We Northern Christians Will Stand With Our Igbo Brothers / 2023: Don't Tell Who To Vote, Ebonyi Indigenes Tell Umahi / Who Gets Our Vote.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.