Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener (657 Views)

Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by monakii: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
An Open Letter to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (The Jagaban of Borgu)

Let me begin by congratulating you sir, on your hard-fought, hard-earned, deserved and "tear rubber" victory. Yet, another feather to your cap and a testament to the fact that you are a spartan, a resilient fighter, a thorough bred democrat, a schooled strategist, an uncommon unifier, maker of men, a sage and one of the most coveted politicians of our time.

Having followed your political stint and evolution keenly in the last 25years, I make bold to say that you deserve to be a model for other politicians and upcoming generations to study due to your vision as a leftist, a social democrat, a party man, a progressive, a fighter, a bridge builder, a political economist and an administrator per excellence. The quality and quantity of work done in Lagos under your Administration while you were the Governor is very much available to attest to the lot you have achieved. Importantly, the role you played in the sustenance of democracy is unforgettable and uneraseable. You provided succour and support both at home and especially abroad for the other victims of democratic activism. Indeed "you are the man the moment calls for" as paraphrased in the speech you rendered on the convention ground before the contest.

The just concluded All Progressives' Congress (APC) special convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja that produced you as presidential flag bearer of the party has come and gone. As speculated, many doom-prophets thought the party will never succeed in conducting its presidential primary successfully as many Gladiators and Aspirants were poised to compete and that it may be difficult to ochestrate a free and fair intra-party poll. Nay! the APC has successfully come out of the perceived intra party troubles unscathed, consolidated and even much stronger than the Naysayers predicted. The enemies of the progressive camp also speculated that you can never win the primary election because they believed your structure has been largely balkanised and decimated believing that the fallouts with your notable political godsons were negative indices, but you are the biggest winner regardless.
Now that the die is cast and the chicken has come to home to roost. One of the hurdles have been scaled, perhaps the toughest. But behold, the battle is far from over and so the victory is yet to be whole. I, just like other well wishers of the progressives, are hoping that this unfinished battle still require alot of strategy, skill, resources and warfare to get all enemies of this country foreclosed.

I am aware of your ability and as one of your ardent supporter who have greatly learned from your political artistry and teachings, I am aware enough of how equipped you are to surmount the coming events. I will also never be surprised should you even do the unexpected. Victory is non-negotiable!

However, permit me as a baby politician, to chip into the grand plan being put together by your goodself and members of your kitchen cabinets, party machineries and other critical stakeholders. Sir, As a stakeholder myself, this is to call your attention to a critical path that you must never neglect and I trust you are already aware it's one that will make your eventual (God willing) victory at the general poll in 2023 more resounding, widely acceptable and generally appealing to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion or association.

Apparently, your victory has healed the APC family, so it has healed and pacify the Yoruba nation. I want you to be magnanimous in victory by helping to heal other regions through extension of olive branch to your other contestants who lost to your victory, especially your protégés who refused to see why never to compete against you. By doing this, you are solidifying your already robust political base and depleting that of the opposition or enemy.

In addition sir, I beseech you to reach out to people of Southeast in order to pacify them and to douse tensions from that region brewed by perceived marginalisation and secessionist agenda. As a matter of urgency, you need to send emissaries to or meet with the elders of that region and forge a pact that can guarantee mutual trust, national cohesion, regional brotherliness and ultimate victory.

Although, this part of my piece is not meant for public discourse but nevertheless, I don't think I have any other or better channel. Therefore, I owe you this fact however- hence, my submission hereon . It is a known fact that you have been selfless in the last 15years (since you left the seat of the Governor of Lagos) deploying men, money, mental and material resources into nurturing "boys into men". I can't be writing like one who know more than what is at the public domain but I am certain that your mental sagacity as a political strategist must have taken huge toll on your ageing. Those whom you have been nurturing with your health and resources in over the last two decades are the same folks selling the campaign of calumny to Nigerians that you are too old and weak to preside over a nation like Nigeria but you have responded finely with the landslide victory and the response "that the job of a president of a nation is not a bricklaying excercise". Indeed your words are correct as you have strategised and orchestrated a decent victory over other competent and qualified contestants even when they claim to be younger and fitter than your good self. I am aware you are truly a thinker and a doer like you have always reiterate to the hearings of your doubters. Indeed sir, I urge you to work by proxy through your trusted allies, foot soldiers and various structures while you break away temporarily to take decent rest, endeavour to reinvent and reinvigorate yourself timely enough for the general election.

I do not doubt in my mind that victory at the general poll come 2023 is imminent and so I trust you are optimic too. I pray God rule over all our affairs, ease your struggle, strengthen you and grant your desires.

Finally, the current victory is overwhelming and it's worth every frenzy, stake and attention given to it by all concerned. I join other well wishers to celebrate with you sir as I once again congratulate you on your latest entrance into the presidential contest of 2023 as the standard bearer of the All Progressives' Congress.

Long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu

Long live APC

Long live federal Republic of Nigeria.

With Love from
Adetoye Adeyemi Kareem.
Convener, Concerned Nigerians for Good Governance (CNGG)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by Fahdiga(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I would have voted for a younger Tinubu. He should go and take care of his health and allow young people to lead Nigeria
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by inforesource: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
I would have voted for a younger Tinubu. He should go and take care of his health and allow young people to lead Nigeria
Exactly my mind. But now? NO!!!! I AM SO OBIDIENCE to my father land.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by Pakute: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
For me and my family, Jagaban all the way.
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by mrrandomguy: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by Fahdiga(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
inforesource:

Exactly my mind. But now? NO!!!! I AM SO OBIDIENCE to my father land.
May your days be long
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by monakii: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na man you be

Pakute:
For me and my family, Jagaban all the way.
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by monakii: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Idea of a better Nigeria can be birthed by anybody but will require many people and to achieve greater Nigeria. All Tinubu needs to do is to provide leadership for "men" and get it working.

Nigeria shall rise again

Fahdiga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by abitex577(m): 2:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sick, a man who Buhair was aiding to lift the party flag can't be the president of a nation such as ours with its attendant challenges. The task ahead is massive and requires a young vibrant person.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by JAMO84: 4:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
You can keep your vote and your useless advice.

After God shamed all of you Tinubu haters, you want to turn yourselves to his special advisers on age and health matters. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By CNGG Convener by monakii: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
JAMO84:
You can keep your vote and your useless advice.

After God shamed all of you Tinubu haters, you want to turn yourselves to his special advisers on age and health matters. Nonsense.

Nonsense indeed! Here we are baba na president-elect.

@ mynd 44

(1) (Reply)

Esn/unknown Gunmen Strikes In Okigwe Kills One This Night PHOTOS / Peter Obi Can Never Be President / Netflix's Sneak Peek Into El Tinubu's Drug Empire Dub El Patrón Of Eko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.