Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! (348 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Become An Expert Forex And Cytpo Trader Within Two Week With Just 3,000 Only / Download Expert Forex Trading Script| Live Demo Test Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
My warm regards to everyone reading this thread!
Here comes an opportunity for you to learn forex from scratch as a beginner to an advance level where you can also bam bam with they big boys.
We're ready to take our second sets of students for an intensive forex training with a full time support to help you change your financial status in life.
Don't let anyone deter you about forex cos there are people creating a comfortable life for themselves through forex.
It's an analytical game with some secrets which is all you need to make a difference in the game and when it comes to that, trust me we've got you covered!

I won't say much but if you think this offer is for you then do the needful by hitting me up on WhatsApp via the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Some pairs are manipulated and you need to know this, so you won't be a prey to the big guns!
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Next week comes with a high impact news
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Our analysis are 90% sure!
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Get the skill that makes you money in your house
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 1:54pm On Jan 01
Happy new Year
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by philest222(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01
Not trading any USD pairs next week..... am looking CHF/JPY
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 9:04am On Jan 02
Good morning all
Re: You Too Can Be An Expert Forex Trader! by OnGod20: 8:50am On Jan 19
Join us

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Have This Priceless Gift But Never Didcovet It / Ecobank Plc And Firstbank Plc Accounts Available. / Buy Voice-overs For Foreign Companies (fiverr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.