Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Simple Way Of How To Make A Good Smoothie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Simple Way Of How To Make A Good Smoothie (413 Views)

Learn An Easy And Simple Way Of Setting Up And Optimizing Your Upwork Profile / The Way Of The Lion By Olumide Holloway / There's One Simple Way To Uncomplicate Your Life - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way Of How To Make A Good Smoothie by Damsel022(f): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
SIMPLE WAY OF HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SMOOTHIE

A smoothie is a balanced, fresh and light smoothie. It consists of mixed fruits and / or vegetables. You can add crushed ice, milk, yogurt, or a vegetable drink, and even fruit juice. It can be served in a glass or in a bowl which can then be garnished with granola, muesli and dried fruits.
The most important thing in making a good smoothie is choosing the right ingredients. Take very ripe fruits that go well with each other. In general, a good smoothie works from 2-3 fruits, but you should not add too much, from 5-6 ingredients it starts to get too much.
Some basic combinations work very well, and some fruits are great for exercise. If you are just starting out, bananas or apples are your friends. The banana brings smoothness, while the apple will be thinner but also more tangy and therefore fresher. Strawberries, when it's in season, are also prominent easy-to-use fruits.
And above all, have fun! The important thing is to enjoy what you are doing, so also choose fruits and vegetables in the colors you like for smoothies that look as good as they taste.
You want to order best content writer to write best, plagiarism free, and eye-catching content for your business.
Hello, my name is Damsel022.
I'm a sizzling digital marketer with experience in content writing, copywriting, email marketing and website design.

Over the years my team and I have helped different businesses increase their online visibility with sale driven content, converting marketing tools and attractive website that delivers conversion.

We're here to help you as well, scale up your brand identity with top-notch services in these fields that are guarantee to ultimately boost your ROI.

Sounds good? Contact me and let's get started.
What sapp number +2348134037488
I look forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Re: Simple Way Of How To Make A Good Smoothie by TecnoTools: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have to try this. Thanks heaps!
https://tecnotools.com.au/

(1) (Reply)

Make N50,000 Monthly From Your Writing Skills / How To Write A Good Song In 2023: By Amechi Okoli / Honey & Maggots: Why It's A Must For Everyone To Read This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.