Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. (2422 Views)

Atiku Will Win By 7 Million Votes Margin  – Ayu / Osita Okechukwu: Tinubu Will Win By 60 Per Cent In 2023 / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by dewaskillz: 3:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Afikoo prophesied since 2016 about Peter Obi’s win as President of Nigeria. This is so unreal.

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by PoliteActivist: 3:10am On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy Wow, such a detailed prophecy!
#MovementMPO!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by chinchum(m): 3:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Mugun. You modified a post from 2016 to lie.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by helinues: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by ebexofficial: 3:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Share the link not the screenshot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by ovieigho(m): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2022
shocked

Lol editing

You found your free post and edit
Why is such under “education “ and not politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Megabig: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2022
dewaskillz:
Afikoo prophesied since 2016 about Peter Obi’s win as President of Nigeria. This is so unreal.

Thanks for using your other account to modify your post and save, then took a screenshot to post it here… out of all the topics on Nairaland, how did you suddenly find that singular post from 6 years ago?
I’m smarter buddy, try again

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:23am On Jun 12, 2022
dewaskillz:

This thing was clearly edited. Lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by 1Alex: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2022
dewaskillz:
post the link. Looks like a modified one post

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2022
chinchum:
Mugun. You modified a post from 2016 to lie.
Lol grin cheesy wink.
You know these kids so wells.....

grin cheesy wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Our Holy Bible tells is that : All liars will go to hell fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Multiplier7(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Whether he edited that thing or not, believe me that's exactly what's gonna happen in 2023.

The West will reject the emergency of Peter Obi as the winner of the 2023 Presidential election which will shook the existence of Nigeria as a Nation. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released because of this.

Bookmark this post for future reference!

3 Likes

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Mario1989(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2022
As much as I want Peter Obi to win, let's face reality, there are two desperate, wealthy, corrupt politicians contesting against him, this is not Goodluck Jonathan regime that u should expect free n fair.....
So sad to say that, the mistake made in 2015 was so expensive that the consequences will hang on for the next 4 or 8 years.
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Jazzman01: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2022
dewaskillz:

Fake. See his original post below talking about memory problems (pics attached) Someone quoted him before he edited it.

Link to the thread ;-

https://www.nairaland.com/2837955/peter-obi-defeat-atiku-tinubu#41581617

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by chinchum(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Multiplier7:
Whether he edited that thing or not, believe me that's exactly what's gonna happen in 2023.

The West will reject the emergency of Peter Obi as the winner of the 2023 Presidential election which will shook the existence of Nigeria as a Nation. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released because of this.

i give it to you guys, you all believe your delusions so strongly. Buhari is Jibril from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by MasonKendall(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Early morning like this and you dey lie grin Baba calm down Nah
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Chigold101(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
cheesy Wow, such a detailed prophecy!
#MovementMPO!!!
Fake...
The guy edited a post and screen shot it.
Why don't he give us the link.
Why screen shot
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
There is nothing people from that region cannot do to make themselves feel relevant. You went ahead to edit a post and came back with ludicrous screenshot.

We are more Educated, Smarter, Wiser, More sophisticated than you lot!

I love Peter Obi but his presidential ambition is dead on arrival!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President. Start planning to live with that reality.

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Sucre6: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Jazzman01:

Fake. See his original post below talking about memory problems (pics attached) Someone quoted him before he edited it.

Link to the thread ;-

https://www.nairaland.com/2837955/peter-obi-defeat-atiku-tinubu#41581617

As far as he didn't edit it recently then he's still apt
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Spending123: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Obi will win the presidential, while Atiku will come second with a little margin behind Obi, Tinubu third, Kwankwaso fourth. But now the problem will start when EFCC will arrest Obi over a false accusation of money laundering after winning the election thereby arresting Obi and declaring Atiku president. Mark my words, this is how it's going to happen in 2023.

All Christians should start arming themselves for What is about to befall them in 2024. Make this message go viral.

1 Like

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Stanweezy(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Link to the thread

Bkus to me its purely edited
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Jazzman01: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Sucre6:

As far as he didn't edit it recently then he's still apt

He did it recently after observing the unfolding events. If you visit the thread, you will notice that he created it to seek advice for his memory problems and only one person responded in 2016. Other qoutes/response came in in 2022 just after this op posted it here. He edited his post and also changed the title of the thread.

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by PoliteActivist: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Chigold101:

Fake...
The guy edited a post and screen shot it.
Why don't he give us the link.
Why screen shot

Wow, what a genius. cheesy How many days did it take you to figure that one out?
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Multiplier7(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
chinchum:
i give it to you guys, you all believe your delusions so strongly. Buhari is Jibril from Sudan.
Watch out then!
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by emmy4life02(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
How about this

Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Xbobtage: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Matthew 16:18 ...And God told Peter you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and on this rock, I will build my church and all the powers of hell will not conquer it ....

This was a Prophecy that was written thousands of years ago, and its starting to look like it was meant for Nigeria. We have defied all odds to continue to remain The Largest Black economy, We are the Largest Black Population since time immemorial. This country was destined to be Great. If we get it right in Nigeria, Africa at large will get it right.

Close your eyes and feel it. The Prophecy is about to be fulfilled, Get ready, Peter is coming!!!
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Pauladex(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
So sorry I saw an editor from the spiritual realm called to edit that dream and remove malaria paradise induced part of it and it was done.. Lol and behold obi was out of the equation. You have waked up from dream then so ask for part two of the dream. Ire oooooo
Re: A Prophecy In 2016 On Peter Obi To Win By A Nairalander. by Ikaeniyan0: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Multiplier7:

k

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Clears Governor Tinubu Of Criminal Deals / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – EFCC Chairman / South Korean Envoy Bows To Greet Peter Obi - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.