Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) (62187 Views)

Fans Demand For A Refund After Waiting For Kizz Daniel For Over 5hours / Kellyy Tiktok Followers Have Moved From 500k To 1M In Just 7 Days (photos) / Meet Bhadie Kellyy, The Latest Tiktok Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by consultancy: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
70 years old man. If you were asked to stand just 2 hours on the queue to get you PVC, you will give excuses. Lazy Nigerian Youth

8 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Thespagchef(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Tellwhat:
This nose ring on men is just something else. Makes me want to vomit.

The thing looks ridiculous on women talkless of men

Like how do they even put this metal through their nostrils is it magnetic or actual piercing.

I don't know how people will put their body through pain all in the name of fashion. Guaranteed na their body but mehn the thing dey irritate my body. I don't even like looking at those piercing people twice

Na filter Sadiku.....
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by creolehunt: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
I would never understand the hype though. The girl is fine no doubt, but nothing spectacular. Her beauty is th everyday beauty.

7 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by d4gmail: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Don't be a wasted generation angry

1 Like

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by chaseblack(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Fiji
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by dalongjnr: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
What an achievement!
His heart desire is been fulfilled.
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
people begging for social media attention and approval.
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by JAGS001(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Like seriously things they happen ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
This one na ekperima... angry
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Really... because of a wannabe Kim Kardashian... People are looking for ways to better their lives and impact society, and this he goat of a dude is acting up cos of a gal. That guy is definitely the prime minister of SIMPletons.

7 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
A simp desperate for the attention of a girl who has been fuqed by other men

To all the simps out there, remember this: That girl that you idolize so much , lose sleep over, pin and whine and stalk over SM, has a nigga who is tired of fuqin her.

So she is not the Only one for you. She is just a woman, no more and no less.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Ara21(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Wast of time.
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
You need to listen to the audio from the live when the ekuke was speaking with the Kelly girl... You'll cry for his family.

Useless simp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Navo1: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
smiley
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Jobless guy
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2022
DominusPrime:
I know some people will lanbast him for being a simp or stiff like is this an achievement but then his problems are not the same as yours.

His problem is far worse than most people, with the nose ring and all. He looks like a mentally deranged individual.

5 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2022
siofra:
Petite and pretty.

Nigerian men have good taste.
Your mouth is too sharp grin
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Simps, disgracing the country everywhere they are. angry
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Whats special about this girl?

She bn trending for days for only God knows what?
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Plead:
You need to listen to the audio from the live when the ekuke was speaking with the Kelly girl... You'll cry for his family.

Useless simp
Wetin him talk undecided
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
The message is clear.

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Plead:

Useless simp

I already cried for his generation.

Simpish men keep disgracing themselves upandan

1 Like

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2022
JooEeL:
Whats special about this girl?

She bn trending for days for only God knows what?
Same way those useless disfigured chest kupe boys trended for weeks undecided
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2022
In Lome, that girl will go on date with a dirty okada man.

Togo women don't know what is fine boy or rich dude. Just be a man and make them happy and u go fvck their big ass taya

10 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by money121(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2022
haiti007:
Unnecessary attention
Set awon lazy youth
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2022
dominzy:
A Nigerian tiktoker named Timi, posted on his tiktok that he will be hosting a Live video untill the popular kellyy Joins his Live.

He said he was ready to be on the Live for days and no one should stop him.

Luckily for him, and after much tagging from viewers, Kellyy joined his Live. The live had already gone for 10 Hours before kellyy joined.

He couldn't believe it and he was so happy that his dream of going Live with kellyy had come true.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7165172/see-togolese-girl-thats-got
I be wan blast this guy when I realized he is a TikToker maybe that's his means of livelihood , whatever rock your boat is good for you , he is looking for fame he got it many followers go follow am and that's more money for him

2 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by StylesX: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2022
When it comes to stupid stuff they'll trend it effortlessly, but to come out enmass and vote corruption and old age out they won't come, very stupid set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by MasonKendall(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Tellwhat:

Like how do they even put this metal through their nostrils is it magnetic or actual piercing.

I don't know how people will put their body through pain all in the name of fashion. Guaranteed na their body but mehn the thing dey irritate my body. I don't even like looking at those piercing people twice
He has HIV. Na so dem dey identify HIV patients now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Tellwhat:

Same here ooo
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
angry A simple man
Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
dominzy:
A Nigerian tiktoker named Timi, posted on his tiktok that he will be hosting a Live video untill the popular kellyy Joins his Live.

He said he was ready to be on the Live for days and no one should stop him.

Luckily for him, and after much tagging from viewers, Kellyy joined his Live. The live had already gone for 10 Hours before kellyy joined.

He couldn't believe it and he was so happy that his dream of going Live with kellyy had come true.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7165172/see-togolese-girl-thats-got
I be wan blast this guy when I realized he is a TikToker maybe that's his means of livelihood , whatever rock your boat is good for you , he is looking for fame he got it many followers go follow am and that's more money for him, but then this generation is finished I must say this all these girls whining twerking online are nothing but oloshos , they are no different from prostitutes in brothels, sexxxx is on the increase, immorality is on the rise , youth's don't care the consequences of their actions they just wanna live today , ball today and die young

4 Likes

Re: Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Don't know what's so special about this girl sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.