Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives (551 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by FamilyAdviser: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Yesterday in Agbarho town in Delta State, a truck driver named Mr Ejiro Otarigho put his life in danger to save the lives of others by driving a blazing fuel tanker from a crowded area to safer place.

This singular heroic deed averted death and loss of properties.

Mr Ejiro is alive but sustained a minor injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OA42Enp7X4

Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2022
He is a hero. What a brave man
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by God1000(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2022
He's truly a hero
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Urheadmaster(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2022
He is the super hero of the moment cool
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Moferere: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2022
I saw the video and I must applaud his courage of risking his life for others to live.
Truly, Deltans are made of Big hearts

1 Like

Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Bigredmachine: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2022
Great one
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by oluztx: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Moferere:
I saw the video and I must applaud his courage of risking his life for others to live.
Truly, Deltans are made of Big hearts

What's Deltan? You Yoruba people are very funny. All not to give Igbo credit! He is an Igbo man from Ogbarho/Ika Igbo area!

Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by LibertyRep: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2022
He deserves a National Award
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Chaos14: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Musa leave gate i think you never see this one
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Moferere: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2022
oluztx:

What's Deltan? You Yoruba people are very funny. All not to give Igbo credit! He is an Igbo man from Ogbarho/Ika Igbo area!

Keep me out of your madness
Re: Man Put His Life On The Line, Drives Burning Fuel Truck To Save Lives by Gloria042(f): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Na man him be

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Iowa, USA / Is Adelaide In Australia A Good Place To Relocate As An African / Second Niger Brigde: Asaba - Onitsha Expressway Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.