Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can This Permutation Work On APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Permutation Work On APC (480 Views)

Reps Speakership: Fear In Gbaja's Camp As Fresh Permutation Work Against Him / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Permutation Work On APC by Jogideen: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Design has been made by some Arewa youths on Muslim/Muslim ticket which Elrufai has been endorsed to be Tinubu running mate.
With the smartness of Tinubu and his strong political power in the southwest and some part of northern Nigeria and that of Mallam Nasir which is also a strong powerful political figure in northern Nigeria who also won with Muslim/Muslim ticket in Kaduna.
With the population of northern Nigeria and south west.
What is your view on APC winning.
admin please push to FP to see oppinions

1 Like

Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by adecz: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2022
undecided

It will only work in Lagos, Yobe, Zamfara
and Borno States... ❌❎❌

Allahuakbar connection ☪️☪️☪️
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Abfinest007(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Never
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by seunmsg(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Personally, I don’t care about religion because I don’t subscribe to any. Tinubu for example is not a very religious person. He’s more of a Muslim by name and public appearance only. He’s not the type that will consider religion in making any decision.

His wife is a pastor. Some of his closest political allies since 1999 are Christians. Yemi Osinbajo, Dele Alake, Wale Edun, Cardoso, Sunday Dare, Akin Ambode, Faleke are all Christians.

So, I have no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket if it will guarantee victory for the party. The president will be fair to everybody irrespective of religion and ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by famouscargo4u: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
In as much as the political phase is too tense for this but I must say, it will work.
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Spandau: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Personally, I don’t care about religion because I don’t subscribe to any. Tinubu for example is not a very religious person. He’s more of a Muslim by name and public appearance only. He’s not the type that will consider religion in making any decision.

His wife is a pastor. Some of his closest political allies since 1999 are Christians. Yemi Osinbajo, Dele Alake, Wale Edun, Cardoso, Sunday Dare, Akin Ambode, Faleke are all Christians.

So, I have no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket if it will guarantee victory for the party. The president will be fair to everybody irrespective of religion and ethnicity.

You managed to sneak your name among his associates cheesy even though you masqueraded it with a letter "C" grin grin grin
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Spandau: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Victory for the party and not for the country. The party can perpetuate while the country burns down. You don't care.
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Jlow2: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's only a fool that will believe that christains that re majority in plateau, kaduna, taraba, nasarawa Benue, will vote apc, 2023 in btw Christians and Muslims, they have seen hell since 2015, they cannot vote a Muslim president
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
adecz:
undecided

It will only work in Lagos, Yobe, Zamfara
and Borno States... ❌❎❌

Allahuakbar connection ☪️☪️☪️

It will not work even in Kaduna
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jlow2:
It's only a fool that will believe that christains that re majority in plateau, kaduna, taraba, nasarawa Benue, will vote apc, 2023 in btw Christians and Muslims, they have seen hell since 2015, they cannot vote a Muslim president
The shock wave that will hit Urchins come 2023 is still doing press up!
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Real Tinubu
Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by kettykings: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes it will work, please push it and finalize it
Re: Can This Permutation Work On APC by Karmaisme(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
I want Tinubu to pick a Muslim, it will be win win situation for Labour party, The Northern Christians states and north central states will vote for PO.

They were asking for structure, we are (Youths) are the structure.

Get your PVC and vote for your conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Love is what the African people need / Tinubu And Vp Brouhala / Peter Obi: Daddy Showkey Kicks Off Dance Campaign For Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.