Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car (2153 Views)

How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by omron(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Please house I seriously needs advice here ooo
I saw a very clean nice car that I love so much it worth 6m naira and I see it will help me market my work and make money from it but I don't have any other means to get the money than to sell my house ...The house worth 12m naira and If I buy the car with 6m I will have 6m left to invest in a very good legit forex trading g company and be making like 700k monthly...pls I need advise as some friends begged me not to sell the house..please advise me
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Typicool8(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
You don't have to sell the house,you can lease it for sometime then use the money to get the car. Don't forget landed properties appreciate and not depreciate

3 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Lawlab254: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by sunnymighty(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:
I saw a very clean nice car that I love so much it worth 6m naira and I see it will help me market my work and make money from it but I don't have any other means to get the money than to sell my house ...The house worth 12m naira and If I buy the car with 6m I will have 6m left to invest in a very good legit forex trading g company and be making like 700k monthly...pls I need advise as some friends begged me not to sell the house..please advise me

Approach your bank for loan and use the house as a collateral, don't sell outrightly and only if you are sure of ROI.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by osato45: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:
I won't advice you to sell your house to buy a 6m car, and invest the other 6m in forex that goes up and down, please look for another alternative.

But if you had suggested you wanted to sell the house and go study a Diploma or Masters in the US or Canada, I probably would have supported you

10 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by omoiyamayor(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Forex is one of the modern gamble I will never recommend giving up your asset for, if the car will help your business improve I will advice you invest rest in real estate. Take risk but the necessary risk.

10 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Ready100: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Beans never done, moi-moi de smell cheesy

Did I hear you say forex ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by omoiyamayor(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Meanwhile there’s nothing like legit forex, even the wolves of walls street suffer from it. Anytime can be 6 O’ clock

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Rexymania(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Sell it

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by dawnomike(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:
Well, except the Car can be used for transport business or logistics, i advise you keep your house.

I guess the house was inherited by you... Trust me, 12m may not buy that type of land + build that type of house again.

Lastly, Forex should be a part if the things you should invest in not the major thing

3 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Skyfornia(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
How did you even think of this stuff? shocked How can you sell an asset to buy a liability??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:

village is calling you earnestly. go to the nearest mountain of
fire church for deliverance. if you sell that house, don't be
surprised to wake up One morning to see yourself squatting
and broke. my 2cents though.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Why not? Na we get the house? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2022
I have a friend that sold a house he inherited from his parents 2014, he sold that house for 12m, he took the money to Netherlands embassy that he is traveling to their country to buy cars and trucks, he was issued a visa, after about four to five trips to Europe bringing in cars and trucks when Nigeria was still ok within the time frame of three to four years that guy made it, he has cash about 14m in his account and cars, buses down for sell worth about that same amount, not you selling your house to buy a car of 6m to drive around, and invest the rest in the so call forex I am hearing and seeing how is going everyday, no be mumu be that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Greatzeus(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:
First,how did you get that house,it's either you inherited it or you bought it after hitting it big from a successful fraudulent heist.
Secondly, How can someone who worked in either private/ government enterprise or engaged in business and was diligent enough to build a N12m house think that he should invest the whole money he had (N6m) in a single venture at a go,Forex trading for that matter.
Not only that,who also believes he could give his N6m to somebody somewhere wearing a suit,and he will be getting N700k monthly,just sitting on his a as at home, while someone credits him with almost a million naira monthly?
How dumb can you be? You plan to invest N6m and make N8.4m profit in a year,with the capital making N14.4m,just like that? If it's that easy why won't the Forex traders who wear cheap suits and are salary earners do the same for themselves?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

First,how did you get that house,it's either you inherited it or you bought it after hitting it big from a successful fraudulent heist.
Secondly, How can someone who worked in either private/ government enterprise or engaged in business and was diligent enough to build a N12m house think that he should invest the whole money he had (N6m) in a single venture at a go,Forex trading for that matter.
Not only that,who also believes he could give his N6m to somebody somewhere wearing a suit,and he will be getting N700k monthly,just sitting on his a as at home, while someone credits him with almost a million naira monthly?
How dumb can you be? You plan to invest N6m and make N8.4m profit in a year,with the capital making N14.4m,just like that? If it's that easy why won't the Forex traders who wear cheap suits and are salary earners do the same for themselves?
sound so insultive but it's the truth. grin
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by ashawopikin(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2022
omron:
na wa o, so u want to sell an asset to buy a liability, how sure are u on your ROI ? My advice is to approach a bank
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by omron(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thanks to everyone for ur advise I.will make.it use
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by KhalidDJ: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
I would say this is not a smart thing to sell your house for the sake of buying a brand new car. You can also go for the loan options where you can get the best loan rates to buy the cars easily. There is also an https://electronicx.de/Multimedia accessories option is available online and you can get the high quality car accessories available.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by kernniejay(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm.... Someone is thinking of selling an asset to buy a liability. I comment my reserve.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by diportivo: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ready100:
Beans never done, moi-moi de smell cheesy

Did I hear you say forex ?

omegapro ppl don arrest the guy
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Maxxim: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2022
ZaRuleOfLaw:

village is calling you earnestly. go to the nearest mountain of
fire church for deliverance. if you sell that house, don't be
surprised to wake up One morning to see yourself squatting
and broke. my 2cents though.
I felt he needed this kind of advice, I had a friend whose dad was contemplating on selling his house to buy a car, the day he publicize his decision was the last time he saw his home documents, those guys went to hide it.
I'm sure the dude wants to bam bam with the money, stuffs that happens when he wasn't the one that worked hard in building that house.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by idu1(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
How did you even think of this stuff? shocked How can you sell an asset to buy a liability??

I don't think his head is correct.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Udemzy05: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2022
This is a joke right? grin
Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by Lagusta(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Lol, you want to sell your house and buy a car...

You should be thankful that you're not paying rent.

When you sell the house abeg lend me the money mae i use am do betta tin.

I go buy land for itokin, do farming (both livestock and vegetable) and boost my private practice.

FOREX ko, crypto ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mad man !

Re: Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car by MegaStarr(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whatever the decision you take, DO NOT invest your money in any Forex trading company. They all have the same modus operandi. If you really want to earn from Forex trading, take the time to learn how to trade yourself, practice consistently with a demo account until you gain mastery.

(1) (Reply)

New Thermostat Of 60'c-70'c Rating In Nigeria. / SOLD / Toyota Highlander Showing A/T Oil Temperature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.