Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Sunday Service : He's Done Miracles On Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service : He's Done Miracles On Me (148 Views)

Pastor Performs Wwe Miracles On Church Member / Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Service : He's Done Miracles On Me by diamondbody(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Some people think faith in Jesus Christ the King is something that can be denigrated.
Some said that like agege bread he rose, some murdered in cold blood little girls that held on to their faith in the Christ.
They don't realise the mystery that is Christ and the bounty available to those who believe in his sacrifice.
The mystery is very simple, if you believe in the Christ, you will never die, Death lost its hold on you, You slipped out of the grave. There will be no child left behind.
Before the Christ came into this world, the whole of humanity lay in darkness,In the region of the shadow of death. A world filled with the walking moving speaking dead.
Christ is risen and herein lies the hope of humanity. This is not a sermon. You can either choose to stay dead OR find a life of eternity with Christ.
There is nothing to compare, its not a Christian or Muslim thing, it's a Christ thing.
If you have Christ you're so alive, alive for eternity. If you don't have Christ you're a dead being, there's no hope for you in this world or the world to come.
Thank you Jesus Christ my King, you've done miracles on me.

My people, share stories of the miracles Christ has done on you. I want to check something, let these folks know theres no comparison between the living and the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Rich And Famous In Life? If Yes Join The Illuminati Order / This Knowledge Will Lift You Up Above Poverty / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday,june 21,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.