Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) (55073 Views)

See The Moment A Stranger Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe And Her Face Changed / The Awkward Moment Strange Man Forcefully Kissed Mercy Aigbe (photos) / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by zcee: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2022
shegz24:
Na this guy dey encourage them joor.

In the same concert, he carried a babe on his lap and was rocking her.

As Dbanj dey perform reach, I dont think he has ever done that.

Not even Portable has done that.
hmm go and check well..
d banj has done one worst than this on stage

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by muyico(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Make she no go affect her with mouth odour.
many ladies get body and mouth odour.specially nigeria ladies,
too lazy to do evrytins. Dey want men wey go am 4 dem! Lack oral care and hyenic

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by victorv12(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
The female fan deserves the embarassment Because that's what is called SEXUAL harassment.if it was a male fan that did that to a female musician,all hell Will have been let loose on social media

Is it about that alone? Na waa! I think we need to start taking this monkeypox and COVID-19 shit seriously now.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by godofuck231: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Sperm fit de her lip , damn

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Oplomo: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Herpes virus loading... grin

And for those who don't know Herpes is almost incurable, it symptoms only goes into latency/hibernation (disappears) from your lips or skin but when you are down with malaria or other diseases that attacks your immunity, it re-appears on your lips and skin.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by irunoko(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
This is a clear case of sexual harassment and the feminists will avoid it

Let it be the other way round and you'll see how viral it will go
the lady should be arrested for SEXUAL harassment

2 Likes

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
indodon:
I go 7am service unlike you pagans

I serve God from home unlike you show offs and hipocr ites.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by wonderr(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2022
motionarena:
Who be this Ruger guy I don dey hear since
you living in a hole or something?

2 Likes

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Ruger you self,try to dey give this babes chance Ah

You must not be all up in their business while performing.

E gats to give himself small class as an entertainer wey I'm be,Why is it never Davido or Burna or Wizzy why always YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by hardon1(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2022
That's sexual harassment, no body will profile it because it's been meted by a woman on a man

If it's the other way, I bet you that fan would press charges

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by ViceGovernor: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2022
indodon:
Una no de go church?
Leave them devil cheesy children everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by JAGS001(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol things dey happen her bf dey one corner she no dey give am kiss oo

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Classickj(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
princepee:
Who bi this Ruger self! Been hearing about him lately. Here in mushin we don't know him.

But he seems to enjoy the kiss though. He didn't spit any fire.
Where in Mushin are you staying

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Susily(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
hammer567:
NO BE U CARRY YOUR FACE GIVE HER? EVERYTIME DEY FORM FINE BOY.

STUPID BOY, THAT MARKETS HIMSELF AS A GIGALO, Y U COME DEY SPIT OVER SMALL PECK ON THE LIPS.

SOME GIRLS THER GO LIKE FRENCH KISS.

A REAL G WILL PRETEND, EVEN SMILE, TOUCH OTHER GIRLS AROUND HANDS AND WALK AWAY NOT MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS.

SHE BE CUSTOMER AND CUSTOMER ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

NA ONLY TO BRUSH MOUTH AFTER SHOW OR BREAK TIME?

Someone was sexually harassed and a victim and you're condemning him. If it's a lady that was forcefully kissed by a guy, you'll be calling for his Head by now

The hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by mohide67: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
see below

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by princepee: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Classickj:

Where in Mushin are you staying
odo baba onigbo ni akala

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Soylife(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Shu, na only you be celebrity? I think this guy be paying these bitches for all these stunts
Guy you get sense

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Epurogonogono(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Reminds me of that drake and Madonna kiss on stage grin grin

But seriously speaking, this is sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
This Ruger self...If they are not dragging his preeq they are forcefully kissing him, perhaps he needs to be giving fans social distancing when performing...

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mhimi007:
Ruger is the lockdown Ruger is the pandemic
grin Abeg no let choke on laughter

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Soylife(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Slynation:
This Ruger self...If they are not dragging his preeq they are forcefully kissing him, perhaps he needs to be giving fans social distancing when performing...
Na the guy day pay them..

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them go kill this boy for me o grin

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Slynation(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Soylife:

Na the guy day pay them..
Na him sabi shaah... It looking quite obvious

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by ufotunang: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
The mouth she uses to suck big cucumber is the one she is using to kiss the guy.. nawaoooo...why won't he spilt it out

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
I thought Australia is serious about sexual harassment. Or is it because the victim is a man?

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by kceewhyte(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
SMELLY SPERMED LIPS WITH FISHY BREATH FROM A DECAYED TOOTH. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
nawa o oo �‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Asianjollof007: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ruger too dey enter these girls eyes, e come be like say na only him dey the music industry. If you check that girl's pant well, everywhere don wet.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
The female fan deserves the embarassment Because that's what is called SEXUAL harassment.if it was a male fan that did that to a female musician,all hell Will have been let loose on social media

I wonder who these female fans think they are.

1 Like

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by YOUDARE: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na every time they go harass this guy?

anyhow sha. dm me for
foreign numbers.
Hacked netflix app::no subscription required,no expiry. 2k only.

WhatsApp spy app::see all the messages someone else is sending and receiving on their WhatsApp without them knowing.

etc. your patronage will be appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by Hotice007: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
RapistOnBail:

These boy never get the kind money to snub bitches.

I no see any throwup sha. But e sure me say this guy never fit maintain classy babe.

Na just jealousy and envy dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) by whytediamond(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sunofgod:
STD loading....
what's the full meaning of STD?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.