Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians (264 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: I Am Still In The Race – Bakare Reminds Nigerians / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by treesun: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has told Nigerians that he would not address them as head of the nation on any other Democracy Day again.

The president said this in his nationwide broadcast on Sunday.

In his speech, Buhari highlighted what he considered the challenges and successes of his government.

He also expressed satisfaction with the primary elections for the 2023 polls, saying political parties conducted themselves with decorum.

The president said his successor will emerge through a transparent process, appealing to Nigerians to exercise their franchise.

https://dailytrust.com/this-is-my-last-democracy-day-speech-buhari-tells-nigerians
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Jennyjay283: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg shift
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by thesicilian: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2022
**Sigh of relief**
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Mtcheeew
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by tballeyy(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Who cares, jembete
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by bewla(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Go slow
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Gbamsolutely.

The next Democracy day speech will be delivered by the great Asiwaju of Nigeria, 12 June 2023.
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Kingozymandias(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Gbamsolutely.

The next Democracy day speech will be delivered by the great Asiwaju of Nigeria, 12 June 2023.

All the skull miners and human ritualists think so . But true patriots know that the next democracy day speech would be delivered by Waziri Adamawa
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Wisetrue99: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2022
What a relief to hear it from you, I thought your regime will never come to an end

The toughest time in the history of this country

For the record, you were never a president to Nigerians but to Fulanis

Good radiance to rubbish

May you never happen to Nigeria again!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Wisetrue99: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Come to think of it, are we supposed to be sympathetic or what
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Maxymilliano(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Thank God it is!..everything that has a beginning must have an end, afterwards you'd begin reaping what you sowed, either good or bad as the case may be
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by Creamypie(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:
What a relief to hear it from you, I thought your regime will never come to an end

The toughest time in the history of this country

For the record, you were never a president to Nigerians but to Fulanis

Good radiance to rubbish

May you never happen to Nigeria again!
Nigerians are most likely going to make a bigger mistake next year
Re: This Is My Last Democracy Day Speech As Your President, Buhari Reminds Nigerians by gmo10(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Urgent Enquiries On PVC / I’m Sure Of Victory, Won’t Step Down For Atiku, Tinubu – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.