Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain (315 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Underdevelopment In Africa: Use Your Brain Now Or Perish - Melie Onyejepu / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Good day fellow Nigerians, I hope you all doing great

It's electioneering time again and its time we decide who presides over us for another 4 or 8 years as the case may be

I hope we have not forgotten so fast that nothing is working in Nigeria now, hyperinflation, extreme poverty, prolonged insecurities, looting left, right, and center by these thieves in power, lavish and wasteful spending, the list is endless

I want to believe we are wiser now to select the filtrate from the residues though Apc and PDP bought themselves into the presidential race via buying of delegates( don't you see this is a red flag). Only this alone should make these delegates buyers not get a single vote if they can spend billions in buying delegates while students are still at home

Please Nigerians, it's either we get it right now or we forever suffer. Let's shun tribalism in any form, it's for our good and the overall good of Nigeria.

As it stands now, Peter Obi is the only better candidate for any sensible Nigerian. Let's do all it takes not to allow Apc and Pdp to get to power, they are the same ( Some bigwigs in Apc are already decamping to PDP, same people with different names)

Some group of people wants to discourage us that a vote for PO is a waste of votes and that he has no structure blah blah blah....... They are afraid of the movement and momentum Peter Obi is gathering, they are jittery and they will be shocked come 2023

How can a sane person reject Peter Obi and opt for Tinubu or Atiku sef, I would have even voted Kwankwaso if Peter Obi is not on the list, not Tinubu or Atiku, never

Fellow Nigerians, the handwriting is on the wall, no talk say dem no tell you oo, no talk say u no know, no talk say you no hear, we just must get it right this time around

For clarification, am a full-blooded Yoruba youth who is tired of bad governance, who is hungry for economic transformation, who is tired of being hopeless about the Nigerian situation, who wants to feel like a Nigerian, etc

A concerned Nigerian
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Cypress042(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Are you done grin interesting Peter Obi we know.
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2022
The Real Tinubu
Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by matrix199(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Hmm

Even Tinubu himself will vote for Obi.
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The Real Tinubu
Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.
It's obvious you didn't read my writeup , make una try dey read first na
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
matrix199:
Hmm

Even Tinubu himself will vote for Obi.
You get it
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samson0599:

It's electioneering time again and its time we decide who presides over us for another 4 or 8 years as the case may be

I hope we have not forgotten so fast that nothing is working in Nigeria now, hyperinflation, extreme poverty, prolonged insecurities, looting left, right, and center by these thieves in power, lavish and wasteful spending, the list is endless

I want to believe we are wiser now to select the filtrate from the residues though Apc and PDP bought themselves into the presidential race via buying of delegates( don't you see this is a red flag). Only this alone should make these delegates buyers not get a single vote if they can spend billions in buying delegates while students are still at home

Please Nigerians, it's either we get it right now or we forever suffer. Let's shun tribalism in any form, it's for our good and the overall good of Nigeria.

As it stands now, Peter Obi is the only better candidate for any sensible Nigerian. Let's do all it takes not to allow Apc and Pdp to get to power, they are the same ( Some bigwigs in Apc are already decamping to PDP, same people with different names)

Some group of people wants to discourage us that a vote for PO is a waste of votes and that he has no structure blah blah blah....... They are afraid of the movement and momentum Peter Obi is gathering, they are jittery and they will be shocked come 2023

How can a sane person reject Peter Obi and opt for Tinubu or Atiku sef, I would have even voted Kwankwaso if Peter Obi is not on the list, not Tinubu or Atiku, never

Fellow Nigerians, the handwriting is on the wall, no talk say dem no tell you oo, no talk say u no know, no talk say you no hear, we just must get it right this time around

For clarification, am a full-blooded Yoruba youth who is tired of bad governance, who is hungry for economic transformation, who is tired of being hopeless about the Nigerian situation, who wants to feel like a Nigerian, etc

A concerned Nigerian

Pls repost the thing you posted on your new thread today pls.

The evil mods deleted.

You may also send it directly to me.

1 Like

Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Reality3080: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samson0599:

A concerned Nigerian
if u like come from Libya

I will vote tinubu n I believe this is democracy
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Pls repost the thing you posted on your new thread today pls.

The evil mods deleted.

You may also send it directly to me.
The mods banned me for 24 hours , my banned just expired, you can imagine
Should I send you my details ?
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't sell your vote for garri and groundnut... Be Obidient!
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by ezegold4we: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Come 2023 election, Peter Obi and other aspirants will be a choice voters will need to make between
light and darkness,
evil and good,
better Nigeria and failed Nigeria,
prosperity and poverty, security and insecurity, good economy and bad economy,
Peter Obi represents light, I can't see light and follow darkness, only a blind man will do that.
Re: It's Now Or Never....use Your Brain by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
Come 2023 election, Peter Obi and other aspirants will be a choice voters will need to make between
light and darkness,
evil and good,
better Nigeria and failed Nigeria,
prosperity and poverty, security and insecurity, good economy and bad economy,
Peter Obi represents light, I can't see light and follow darkness, only a blind man will do that.
After suffering like this,I would be a compound fool if am not Obi-dient. Peter Obi or Nigeria divides. It's a fight between the tired Nigerians and the owners of Nigeria( thieves)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed Now / Wike Destroying Mosque - The Truth / Difference Between Financial Prudency And Stingyness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.