Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo (18600 Views)

Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos? / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by AntiMahdi: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slaveers fly pass

See this Fulani OSU talking .

You this mutt breed from generational rapefest by Fulani Jihadist?

I blame you?
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiMahdi:

See this Fulani OSU talking .

You this mutt breed from generational rapefest by Fulani Jihadist?

I blame you?

Storyland
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by OfoIgbo: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
ITbomb:
She is not from Cross River State
And she is not from Calabar

I think she is from Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Smoke55: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I don't want all this..

He was a PDP member until this election and PDP killed Nigerians patapata

Just advertise him in peace,don't come and wash us here.

He's igbo...I'm igbo/yoruba

I hate politicians

Lobatan.
point of correction obi was a member of apga,he became governor under the platform of apga,obi never occupied any political position in PDP..he only contested the VP under PDP and lost..

So how is he involve in PDP misrule?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Simplythebest: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Continu u are not tired of the suffering of ur relative cus i no u are a big man. Better go and work more hard for ur self and for ur people and stop looking for free money
Pakute:
I'm more interested in his daughter, the one with the Pandora account. I want to enjoy his father's loot.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
The wife is from Cross river
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by majamajic(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Arysexy:

Is she daughter to the popular a church head ?
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Pakute: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Simplythebest:
Continu u are not tired of the suffering of ur relative cus i no u are a big man. Better go and work more hard for ur self and for ur people and stop looking for free money
Lol.. sufferhead

1 Share

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
She's beautiful
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by jom28gy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113723717:
Peter Obi is one of the Nigerian Politicians who has shown us the meaning of kindness, most people find it out to believe that he is an Ex-Governor because of the way he interact with people.
It is good to know that Peter Obi is not the only kind person in his family, he is also blessed with a great wife who has done a lot for Nigerians. His wife called Margaret Obi is a great woman who has been beside him for years.
Margaret Obi who was born as Margaret Brownson Usen is a Native of Calabar, Cross River State in Nigeria , she is a Philanthropist and Business Woman who has great love for Nigerian Women. The great lady has empowered several women in Nigeria and she has won the heart of several people due to her unique personality.
Peter Obi's wife is a wonderful woman who is making Nigerians proud.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by realstars: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
jmoore:
AkwaIbom, not CrossRivers.
Pls, which part of akwaibom?
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by saintkeppy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Why insult because u want to correct someone? But the name 'Usen' is of Efik (Cross river) origin.

Usen simply means 'day' in Efik, Ibibio, &Annang
The Efiks have patterns on how they bear names &Efik people don't bear names like 'Usen', nowhere. . .

I have a pre knowledge that Margaret Obi nee Margaret Usen is from Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by whofoolwho: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I don't want all this..

He was a PDP member until this election and PDP killed Nigerians patapata

Just advertise him in peace,don't come and wash us here.

He's igbo...I'm igbo/yoruba

I hate politicians

Lobatan.
Please i want to know if peter obi was in pdp when pdp was was ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by NoQualmz: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vickho:
you be mumu.
Till now you dumb heads don't know the difference between Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Fool she's from the former

Obong ekpe u no go shvt up...ifot!
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by NoQualmz: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:
She's beautiful

I tell u

A real Ediye Awan.

Our preety wife

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Vickho: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:

Obong ekpe u no go shvt up...ifot!
ikpa ete comport yourself if you no want make my hands touch you
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
whofoolwho:

Please i want to know if peter obi was in pdp when pdp was was ruling Nigeria

No he wasn't
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by 1Alex: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Arysexy:

she is from Akwa Ibom
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by bigbauer(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
AntiMahdi:
She is from Akwa Ibom. Ibibio I think.

They intermarry a lot with the Igbos.

Hardly any household will you not hear of a brother, sister , uncle or aunty married to an Igbo.

That said, they tame the Igbo nature in their spouse and make them more reserved and cultured.

I think Akpabio's wife is Igbo too.

Among the Annang they have a lot of assimilated Igbos whom they allowed to settle on their land. So you have names like Umohokoro which is Umoh the Okoro that details their lineage to Igbos.

Some Ananng communities share boundaries with the Igbos, they share the same primary/secondary schools, even churches. It's only natural that they'll intermarry.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by adefitim(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gorgeous and she looks elegant. Definitely fit to be a First Lady
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Chidi2022: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Vickho:
ikpa ete comport yourself if you no want make my hands touch you
obong ekpe...
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by shortIGBOman: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2022
We Cross Rivers People, now disown her. For marrying a Flat Headed Man like Peter Obi. Didn't she see any better person?

1 Share

Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by wingmanIII: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
At last! A befitting first lady for Nigeria. Mrs Margaret Obi
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:
We Cross Rivers People, now disown her. For marrying a Flat Headed Man like Peter ObiTUARY. Didn't she see any better person?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Bravetunde: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:
We Cross Rivers People, now disown her. For marrying a Flat Headed Man like Peter ObiTUARY. Didn't she see any better person?
Suen, Dominique, lalasclacla,myn44.
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by PumpumPrince: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
obong ekpe...

how much?
Re: Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
immortalmortal:

She is from Akwa Ibom State. Why you you lot find it difficult to differentiate between Akwa Ibom and Calabar?
Part of the Ignorance in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? / Bauchi Gold Mine: Mineral Resource Discovery In The State Excites Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.