Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan (3560 Views)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by SteveDGreat: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2022
David Hundeyin has been given Tinubu supporters smack down on twitter since yesterday. Man has single handedly taken them to the cleaners. He exposed Tinubu.

Eyin Tinubu, e gbo dada:

"Development" is NOT measured using "IGR." IGR is a meaningless metric that can rank a square kilometre of oil-bearing desert sands over an entire city of humans.

The metric used to measure development is HDI. Human Development Index.
Thank you.

Cos that's how you people swallow Tinubu's rubbish about "IGR" and think it actually means something, only for you to casually expose how shallow and illiterate you are in conversations like this.

Say na "IGR"

That has no bearing on the lives of people. IGR does not measure the amount of economic activity or development in a state. Per Capita income and HDI do that.

The only thing important about IGR is how it is spent, not how much it is. Kaduna has fantastic IGR and is dirt poor.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by SteveDGreat: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
On Urban Planning, hear him

Amazing how basic urban expansion plans that urban planners like Bolaji Hundeyin and David Hundeyin Snr drew up under Lateef Jakande and Raji Rasaki were somehow rebranded by your god as some kind of genius brainchild of his or something.

Plans that existed since the 80s!

Man swoops in, rebrands other people's ideas and starts paying towncriers to go around singing his praises grin

A whole fucking fraud! grin

Bola Tinubu is such a genius that the plan for Lagos Metroline which Bolaji Hundeyin signed off on in 1979 under Lateef Jakande has still not been completed in 2022 even after he took it and repurposed it into "Lagos Light Rail" in 2007.

Yahoo Boy with arthritis and brown teeth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by LeoDeKing: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Apparently, the campaign focal point of all presidential aspirants is Tinubu, Tinubu and Tinubu.

Clowns, otondos, illiterates, pigs, idiots and imbeciles are all being recruited to be spewing nonsense about the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The great Jagaban has never been derailed even by heavyweight politicians, not to talk of these feathers being blown up and down by weakest of winds.

The great Asiwaju of Nigeria had predicted all these even before the originators started conceiving them.

No shaking, the Jagaban of Africa is moving. cheesy

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Hehehehe

6 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
chisos!!!

6 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by oilykid(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2022
I love when he told them that "you claim that your state have the highest IGR but you still depend on oil revenue to survive.'"

You go to Abuja every month to collect revenue even with your high IGR.you will still owe teachers and state workers. Most SW governors have been owing their workers for long now.

19 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by helinues: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hehehehe

I am watching you bandihot.. Bandi hot don cold

grin

2 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by shigishege: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2022
All these his shouting now let him also become the president, he will started doing the wrong things. As if they curse us in this country. Most of these our leaders are very brilliant and they knows the right thing to do to help this country but as if we were cursed, when they reach thier, ita the wrong thing they will choose to do
Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2022
You don hit my car......Chicago repete.

Your own don finish.....Bobo repete.

This Hundeyin guy, very wicked somebori, lecturing Southwest illiterates back to back to back..

Igbos go back to the villages to build,Bobo Chicago cannot spell Iragbiji,Osun State.

Somebori remind brown teeth ajuda bile....Charity begins at home

HDI na him matter ooo....IGR na propaganda.

The East rules.....

9 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by AbijaJ: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Even in respect of HDI, Lagos outperforms every other state in the country, so Hundeyin should find something else to say. If Tinubu and his successors had allowed the state to continue to deteriorate after the capital was moved to Abuja over 25-yrs ago, nobody would want to live in the state today. They created the enabling environment that has made the state what it is today. That's why today it's the number 1 startup hub in Africa.

Anyone who knows David Hundeyin well enough will not be surprised that he detests not just Tinubu but Yorubas in general, because he feels Yoruba language and culture is displacing the Egun culture he identifies with. Check his older Twitter posts and you will not miss his unhidden disdain towards Yorubas. Such a person can't be relied on to make objective judgements regarding anything Yoruba-related.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Baawaa(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
"Emi Lokan" is the next president that is what I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by oilykid(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
AbijaJ:
Even in respect of HDI, Lagos outperforms every other state in the country, so Hundeyin should find something else to say. If Tinubu and his successors had allowed the state to continue to deteriorate after the capital was moved to Abuja over 25-yrs ago, nobody would want to live in the state today. They created the enabling environment that has made the state what it is today. That's why today it's the number 1 startup hub in Africa.

Anyone who knows David Hundeyin well enough will not be surprised that he detests not just Tinubu but Yorubas in general, because he feels Yoruba language and culture is displacing the Egun culture he identifies with. Check his older Twitter posts and you will not miss his unhidden disdain towards Yorubas. Such a person can't be relied on to make objective judgements regarding anything Yoruba.
But you people said that eguns are part of yorubas too why denying them now and for your info,he said that HDI has always been high even before Tinubu became the president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Parachoko: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:
I love when he told them that "you claim that your state have the highest IGR but you still depend on oil revenue to survive.'"

You go to Abuja every month to collect revenue even with your high IGR.you will still owe teachers and state workers. Most SW governors have been owing their workers for long now.

Only an extremely dull person will believe Lagos needs oil money to survive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Apparently, the campaign focal point of all presidential aspirants is Tinubu, Tinubu and Tinubu.

Clowns, otondos, illiterates, pigs, idiots and imbeciles are all being recruited to be spewing nonsense about the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The great Jagaban has never been derailed even by heavyweight politicians, not to talk of these feathers being blown up and down by weakest of winds.

The great Asiwaju of Nigeria had predicted all these even before the originators started conceiving them.

No shaking, the Jagaban of Africa is moving. cheesy
Your opinion remains your opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Parachoko: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

HDI na him matter ooo....IGR na propaganda.

In terms of HDI, not even Abuja can compete with Lagos State.

Lagos State is the Number 1

Abuja second

And Akwa Ibom in the third position.

You guys underestimate Lagos a lot.

No state in Nigeria can compete with Lagos State, Lagos State is far ahead of other Nigerian States. She is not in competition with any state in Nigeria right now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Only an extremely dull person will believe Lagos needs oil money to survive.
You mean money for the few thieves to be looting.

5 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by LeoDeKing: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Great2017:

Your opinion remains your opinion.
It remains mine of course, is anyone arguing on the contrary?

1 Like

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Parachoko: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Great2017:
. You mean money for the few thieves to be looting.
Stop disturbing my mention with irrelevant mention.

If you will be quoting me, make sure you read and understand before you quote me.

If you have an evidence of any corruption, take your evidence to EFCC, I'm not working for EFCC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by VoteObi2023: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Yahoo boy with arthritis and brown teeth

6 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:

Abuja second

No state in Nigeria can compete with Lagos State, Lagos State is far ahead of other Nigerian States. She is not in competition with any state in Nigeria right now.
With the kind of resources at their disposal, Lagos is not. I challenge you to publish Lagos financial books for us to see.

4 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by LeoDeKing: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
thundafire:
but it's a shame campaigning for such a man that is not healthy because u want to overthrow as the new head of online BMC I pray u get sense before u start showing us Yankee pictures and attributing it to BAT like Ngeneukwenu the foolish one
Well, you are free to campaign for healthy newborn baby, or is anyone stopping you doing just that?

Well, I know the campaign focus of that healthy new born baby is centred around Tinubu and the great Asiwaju of Nigeria can't be moved.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:

Abuja second

Mr.man.

Stop jumping..They said Lagos state has been so since 1960..So how is that Tinubu's achievement as they have been parading ?

Simple question

Why can't he turn Osun State around to be so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop disturbing my mention with irrelevant mention.

If you will be quoting me, make sure you read and understand before you quote me.

If you have an evidence of any corruption, take your evidence to EFCC, I'm not working for EFCC.
Your narrative are all lies and I will continue to expose them

2 Likes

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Parachoko: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Great2017:

I challenge you to publish Lagos financial books for us to see.
I don't understand what you mean by this

Can you explain? Cause I was talking about HDI. Incase you do not know what HDI means, it means Human Development Index.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by LeoDeKing: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Mr.man.

Stop jumping..They said Lagos state has been so since 1960..So how is that Tinubu's achievement as they have been parading ?

Simple question

Why can't he turn Osun State around to be so
I never knew Tinubu was the gov of Osun state.

I just learnt something new today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It remains mine of course, is anyone arguing on the contrary?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand what you mean by this

Can you explain? Cause I was talking about HDI. Incase you do not know what HDI means, it means Human Development Index.
Go back to your post and tell us how you arrived at your submissions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Parachoko: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Great2017:

Your narrative are all lies and I will continue to expose them
What is a lie about what I have been saying about HDI? Guy please no dey disturb me with all this your provocative argument. Is not compulsory for you to always write on Nairaland.

Always learn to read and move when you have no reasonable thing to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by LeoDeKing: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Great2017:

Yes.
Okay.

That's not my biz though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by AbijaJ: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2022
oilykid:

But you people said that eguns are part of yorubas too why denying them now and for your info,he said that HDI has always been high even before Tinubu became the president

I have personally never subscribed to that temptation to lump Eguns as part of the Yoruba ethnic family. So your comment should be directed towards some overzealous Yorubas that are fond of doing that. That's not to say that there aren't also Eguns that like to claim Yoruba. As far as I'm concerned, anyone should be free to claim whoever they chose to be. That's their personal business.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan by Great2017: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
What is a lie about what I have been saying about HDI? Guy please no dey disturb me with all this your provocative argument. Is not compulsory for you to always write on Nairaland.

Always learn to read and move when you have no reasonable thing to say.
What is the HDI of Lagos and how did you arrive at your conclusion? We need figures and not this rigmaroling of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures / Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s New Ministerial Nominees / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Used This Certificate To Gain Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.