Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure (5141 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by ygowon: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Go and Verify.

I am voting for Pandora Peter Obituary come 2023 election. Enough is enough.

Old men can not continue to dictate the future of young people.

How can one gain admission in 2020 and till 2022, the person is still in 100 level. No naa

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by SpatialKing(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Go and verify

19 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Toneypen247(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Go and verify cool

18 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Bomboiy: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2022
This is why everyone loves Peter Obi, People that benefitted from his tenure are on social media campaigning for him. There is a reason why he is the most loved candidate, credibility dey excess for body.

Unlike Tinubu that most Lagosians hate because he has looted the State treasury dry.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Gbengajans: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Smithkafors(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
I like that..... People are very shameless.... Only you wan vote sick corrupt old man, only you want vote Muslim-muslim ticket. Ask yourself, who is he going to work with....Yaya Bello, Ameachi, ganduji ?. The same set of people

33 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Crixxx: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
I'm sure this post is a lie

Modified: verified

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Progressiveby: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2022
Go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by lathrowinger: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
E go shock una, ABAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
When you come to community roads Anambra dey try. I can't lie about that. But they were not done during Obi's tenure. It was Obiano that did that road quite recently. Go and check.

The person that posted the old picture to paint Obi bad is mad. I don't support Obi neither do I like mudslinging. It's too childish and unpolitical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by promzy555(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2022
#Go&Verify

Obi purify

8 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by LibertyRep: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
The banana tree most have a distinct survival feature. Even after the road and drainage were constructed, it still survives.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Ebubu: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2022
go and verify

i lyk dat

9 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Progressiveby: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Crixxx:
Una too Dy lie.

Go and verify

7 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by MMWandali: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Ok

Good
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by EmzyT: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Go and verify!!! Not them say

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Karmaisme(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
When you come to community roads Anambra dey try. I can't lie about that. But they were not done during Obi's tenure. It was Obiano that did that road quite recently. Go and check.

The person that posted the old picture to paint Obi bad is mad. I don't support Obi neither do I like mudslinging. It's too childish and unpolitical.

Chris Ngige was the architect of the road network you see in Anambra state today, Peter Obi worked on the same plan.

Go and verify.

14 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by BloomingDale(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2022
LibertyRep:
The banana tree most have a distinct survival feature. Even after the road and drainage were constructed, it still survives.

Banana trees can survive anyhow. They are like weed. If you grow one, hundred can spout.

6 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by kettykings: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Can someone post the picture of the road to iragbiji

14 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by nameo: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This is not true.

The good roads in Anambra actually started with Ngige and then Peter Obi. It was these2 guys that did most of those inner community roads.

Obiano just continued.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by IamWonderful: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2022
What about this road, did soludo lied he will fix it or Pandora Peter Obituary fixed it and got damaged again

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by nameo: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Karmaisme:

Chris Ngige was the architect of the road network you see in Anambra state today, Peter Obi work on the same plan.

Go and verify.

You are correct.

Didn't even see this comment before now

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Balogunodua(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga

Oya come colet wotowoto grin
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Kuruptnigga: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:
Kuruptnigga

Oya come colet wotowoto grin
I don land paka paka. Show me your drugnubu archivement grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Kuruptnigga: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
This is why everyone loves Peter Obi, People that benefitted from his tenure are on social media campaigning for him. There is a reason why he is the most loved candidate, credibility dey excess for body.

Unlike Tinubu that most Lagosians hate because he has looted the State treasury dry.
Tinubu is a big criminal. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by LilyColin(f): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fear who no fear Tinubu hungry urchins.

On Peter Obi mandate we the reasonable youths stand gidigba

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Balogunodua(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
I don land paka paka. Show me your drugnubu archivement grin grin

No no no.... Na Onitsha report I wan shw....the world most polluted city... grin

https://globalpatriotnews.com/onitsha-now-worlds-most-polluted-city-who/
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Balogunodua(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
LilyColin:
Fear who no fear Tinubu hungry urchins.

On Peter Obi mandate we the reasonable youths stand gidigba
Kpokpomiri youths you mean grin
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Balogunodua(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kuruptnigga don run ooo grin
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Balogunodua(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:

Online campaign for online presidency grin
Re: Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure by Kuruptnigga: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Balogunodua:

No no no.... Na Onitsha report I wan shw....the world most polluted city... grin

https://globalpatriotnews.com/onitsha-now-worlds-most-polluted-city-who/
Make i show the world lagos the dubai of Africa during tinubu tenure grin cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5946867/throwback-lagos-described-dirtiest-capital

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Alaba Market To Be Shut Down / Eight States In Nigeria Will Soon Be Wiped Off By Flood / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.