Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. (617 Views)

Dead Rat Found In Bag Of Rice During Economic Hardship / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good Morning guys and happy Sunday.
I so sad I spirit right now..
So this morning I went to buy bread to use sustain for the morning, was very hungry and needed to put something in my stomach,
On receiving the bread I opened, took my first bite than I notice black stuffs on the bread, that was when I realize it was droppings from rodents
I don't know how to make this factory pay for this.
This is very bad and unhealthy.
The rate of unhealthy stuff in market now is just so alarming and yet we complain about bad Governments without doing our part right.
Please health expert and those familiar with this, how do I handle this case?
This people need to be taught some lessons.

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by Artiiclebeast: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
What Buhari's evil policies can not cause does not exist. grin

1 Like

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please moderators kindly move to FP for more engagement. Thanks
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by gaby(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can you just imagine such a health risk.

Is it that the astronomical price of flour has forced them into using rat droppings to boost and increase profit?

E be like say e don quick you chop some of the shiiit off the bread sef....

So sorry..

1 Like

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Go
Where?
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by VeryWickedMan: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eat it. They are nutritious.
If you can drink Jesus' blood and eat his flesh then this should be nothing.

Go back to the seller and ask for the supplier bakery. Once you locate it, add their rats urine to complete your holy sacrament.
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Go back to the seller and ask for the supplier bakery. Once you locate it, add their rats urine to complete your holy sacrament.
Are you serious right now?
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
gaby:
Can you just imagine such a health risk.

Is it that the astronomical price of flour has forced them into using rat droppings to boost and increase profit?

E be like say e don quick you chop some of the shiiit off the bread sef....

So sorry..

This is so bad na...
Just imagine if this was night
I would have digested everything and flush it down with mineral
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
What Buhari's evil policies can cause does not exist.

I doubt if this one is buhari's fault o
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
doggedfighter how are ya doing? grin
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by doggedfighter(f): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
The things we eat in this country. undecided

Someone saw these droppings and still wrapped and tied the bread?
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by Enskynelson(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Go and say this with Mooharmed and your head will be off your neck before dawn.

1 Like

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by doggedfighter(f): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
doggedfighter how are ya doing? grin

Very well grin

I know you are well too. Been seeing your posts grin
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Very well grin

I know you are well too. Been seeing your posts grin
Kikiki thanks.. grin grin
Been a while..it's great hearing from you.. enjoy.. wink

1 Like

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
The things we eat in this country. undecided

Someone saw these droppings and still wrapped and tied the bread?
Honestly someone might have seen this an still wrapped it
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by Greatzeus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thank God you checked,if it had been in the night,and you ate it,that's food poisoning,if you werent hospitalised,you will stool your intestines out throughout that day.
Rats carry millions of germs.
That bakery is a shame. They're fuc king too dirty ehweeeeee undecided
Don't ever patronised them again,it's been years I mean probably a decade since I bought this little bread or agege bread.
Op start buying those big well packaged and labelled bread,they seem to have more class. I think they go for N800/900 now eg Queensbake bread
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by VeryWickedMan: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go and say this with Mooharmed and your head will be off your neck before dawn.

Mohammed is child rapist and blood thirsty murderer

Have you eaten the rat shit mixed with urine?
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by Rastaramsey(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
The rat help you spice am grin grin grin

Enjoy the bread with cold Pepsi grin grin
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by joespiceman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
The rat help you spice am grin grin grin

Enjoy the bread with cold Pepsi grin grin
Swears if na night I for don't flush em down with cold pepsi
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abi na currant seed?

cry cry cry cry
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
pocohantas:
Abi na currant seed?

cry cry cry cry

Currant seed in that local bread?
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm sure the bakery where this is made looks worse than a Gulag. In sane countries there are health inspectors who check up on businesses that handle food and medicines, this kind of thing could send your business into the abyss. undecided
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by iamyemiakins(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
So disgusting!

That's why I check bread from top to bottom for any dirt before eating, I dislike breads with any atom of dirt.
Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Currant seed in that local bread?

Nne I just don’t want to believe someone can be that wicked na. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. by GloriousGbola: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Nne I just don’t want to believe someone can be that wicked na. cry cry cry cry

Why are you suprised though?

Bread is another poorly regulated industry. It is practically a cottage industry at this point
A large number of eateries, bakeries.etal.do not bear close inspection

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Dangers Of Engaging In Anal Sex? / Need spiritual Help?(business men/women, contractors, Artists,husband/wifes etc? / Stroke Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.