Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU (1140 Views)

Opinion: Forget Obi This Igbo Woman Will Win Any Election In Nigeria. / Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Flier: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Nigerian youth has the opportunity to meet TINUBU and ATIKU to confirm what is their policies for the youth but they are busy marketing a candidate that has zero chance of winning presidential election
It is rear to see an independent candidate or 3rd party candidate to win a presidential election in a developed world let alone in Nigeria where 3rd party is non-existence
We have the opportunity to select the lesser of the evils at the moment before we end up with the worst of the two
The debate among the youth at the moment should be who is the lesser evil? because we are left with 2 thieves at the moment and we must select one.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Nerogaming01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
I dislike this post.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Flier: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nerogaming01:
I dislike this post.
You have a chance to select now,otherwise you will end up with TINUBU if you wanted Atiku or Atiku if you prefer TINUBU
We just have no choice
Obi is just a spoiler for either of the two,Obi stand no chance.A single state in the north has more votes than entire south east so we should forget this obi of a thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by booblacain(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
I can imagine the kind of fear this Peter Obi has put in you guys.

Please allow people to go where their hearts lead them. No action taken of principles is a waste.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Greatzeus(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Remember Buhari's supporters kept voting him every 4 years since 2003,they were so tenacious. He had no structure in the south that could give h the needed voted to beat Obasanjo,Yaradua and GEj,they know this but didn't care, they kept giving him millions everytime.
To me that's what it means to believe in a person. Nothing comes easy, Let those who believes in him show him how much they do,by voting him,if he didn't win,he will know his strength and garner courage to try again because of the votes he got,this is why Buhari kept coming back,the votes he gets gave him courage that one day he will,
And guess what he did....twice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Flier: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
booblacain:
I can imagine the kind of fear this Peter Obi has put in you guys.

Please allow people to go where their hearts lead them. No action taken of principles is a waste.
I am just having sympathy for you and i because peddling Obi wont give us the chance to ask the big two what they have for us and that will make us to end up with the most useless of the two

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Karmaisme(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
You must be sick to think the only option we have are Atiku and Tinubu.

I want to waste my vote, let me waste it in peace. Na your waste.

Obi 2023.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
WORSHIPERS of iniquity.

13 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by noleflendum: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
You have a chance to select now,otherwise you will end up with TINUBU if you wanted Atiku or Atiku if you prefer TINUBU
We just have no choice
Obi is just a spoiler for either of the two,Obi stand no chance.[b]A is state in the north has more votes than entire south east [/b]so we should forget this obi of a thing
off the mic

5 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by HausaIsCursed: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hausa man can never rule Nigeria again after buhari's 8 years in office cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by DaInferno(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
The Nigerian youth has the opportunity to meet TINUBU and ATIKU to confirm what is their policies for the youth but they are busy marketing a candidate that has zero chance of winning presidential election
It is rear to see an independent candidate or 3rd party candidate to win a presidential election in a developed world let alone in Nigeria where 3rd party is non-existence
We have the opportunity to select the lesser of the evils at the moment before we end up with the worst of the two
The debate among the youth at the moment should be who is the lesser evil? because we are left with 2 thieves at the moment and we must select one.
it is my choice

7 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Flier: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaInferno:
it is my choice
You will put us in another mess,choose one now!!!
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shamess cheap paid miscreants have started doing the bidding of their corrupt useless idiotic pay masters.

9 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by DaInferno(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
You will put us in another mess,choose one now!!!
you want me to follow you and vote thieves that can't prove their source of income?

Peter obi always says: go and verify
Integrity over all this your sentiments!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by chivic(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will make the right decision by not voting for Atiku or Tinubu so that when God want to punish nigeria.s for the wrong choice ,I will be exempted .I rather have my vote wasted than to be responsible for the death, poverty,crime, unemployment etc of people ....I would say emphatically that voting for somepersons because I believe the will win is wickedness .

12 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Flier: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaInferno:
you want me to follow you and vote thieves that can't prove their source of income?

Peter obi always says: go and verify
Integrity over all this your sentiments!
I am not telling you to vote a particular one out of the two,i am just being realistic,A kaduna vote alone will offset all the lost in the entire south east even if you dont waste the vote now imagine how calamitious it would be for your next favored candidate if you waste the vote
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by chukwuibuipob: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
undecided useless talk. The Cameroonian already told us that his mission/mandate is to make his FRIENDS SUPER RICH(he mentioned his friends NOT U the strugglers/to make ur family live happily.)
The same Atiaku frimpong El Musa Cameroonian u craves for didn’t condemned his fellow kettles carrier,the MuhamMADs when they killed DEBORAH (Nah lightening go shrink all una his dumb supporters ballz/bweast.

As for Pa Tee,those pushing him doesn’t like him.Make we dey observe sha
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Akurakambe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dead on arrival.

We're voting for Peter Obi. No going back

10 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by holluwizzy: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ur own opinion.

Let PVC speak and not condemnation.

Flier:

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by ImDStar: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your suffering just started, it will be raised to 10x if you remain delusional.

If you're a normal human with a working brain, common sense should tell you that you're toying the wrong part.

How can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country like Nigeria and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?
That's pure madness in highest order.

That's how majority of you did in 2015. Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

9 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by paramakina202: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
We just have no choice
Obi is just a spoiler for either of the two,Obi stand no chance.A single state in the north has more votes than entire south east so we should forget this obi of a thing

That single state in the North that has more votes than entire southeast voted for Buhari 3 times and he failed.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Whois(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
OP e be like suffer no dey tire u, as for me my vote is for OBI. Posterity will judge me if i sell my Consciousness/vote

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are an Idiotic nonetity! I should leave fresh brain for dead brains? You are mad!

6 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:

Another tactics from a Yoruba propagandist.

Obi will win the election QED.

All you people do is prophesy how obi and Igbo will not win.

Idiots don't even think about how to end their suffering inlicted by APC.

If you like vote, Olode or Olomgbo, you'll suffer it too. Buhari your Messiah comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
This op is deluded. He has to learn.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
It will be stating the obvious that Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by bjdon: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
It's my vote, and I am very happy to waste it thanks for your concern, but I am fully OBIDient!!

3 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
We just have no choice
You are right to some extent but obi is spoiler to Atiku only
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
I am just having sympathy for you and i because peddling Obi wont give us the chance to ask the big two what they have for us and that will make us to end up with the most useless of the two
This baba is right unless if we can turn blind to truth. Let our youth listen to your words of wisdom.
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
We just have no choice
who ever sold u dis weed u r smoking is actually a good fellow.....take more weed to continue bin useless n clueless....

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
Shamess cheap paid miscreants have started doing the bidding of their corrupt useless idiotic pay masters.
Sister make we listen to this Baba. He is right unless if we can turn blind to truth. Let our youth listen to his words of wisdom.
Re: Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU by Polchiz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
Can you guys stop crying and writing epistles about Obi?
Rest now!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Guided – Apostle Suleman Warns Those Mocking Tinubu Over Health Status / Tinubu Receiving Treatment / Outrage As Tinubu Says Labour Party’s ‘obidients’ Will Labour Till Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.